Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked (10829 Views)

What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 7:38am On Feb 19, 2021
realman42:
Who else has noticed?
truth
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by Uncle93(m): 7:57am On Feb 19, 2021
JayCynic:

Bros you never sleep?
Chicken head. You replied 30 mints after i commented and ure still the one asking if i never sleep ? Lmaoooooooo lol lol. Who raised these dumb children? Werey!

If you were asked to diss someone to save your family from a mass murdering.. Naso them for dey curse u for letting them down.! Dry brain

1 Like

Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by Fash20: 8:03am On Feb 19, 2021
Depends on the context.

Which would you prefer, sex with your partner dressed or naked
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by JayCynic(m): 8:06am On Feb 19, 2021
Uncle93:
Chicken head. You replied 30 mints after i commented and ure still the one asking if i never sleep ? Lmaoooooooo lol lol. Who raised these dumb children? Werey!

If you were asked to diss someone to save your family from a mass murdering.. Naso them for dey curse u for letting them down.! Dry brain

You're so boring bruh. "Dissing someone to save your family from a mass murdering" That's the idea and humor of a 12 year old. How old are you?
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by Uncle93(m): 8:11am On Feb 19, 2021
JayCynic:

You're so boring bruh. "Dissing someone to save your family from a mass murdering" That's the idea and humor of a 12 year old. How old are you?

Old enough to slap ur father for not teaching u manners. !! Werey dey try to sound so mature ..! For ur mind now u gave a savage resposnse. Bicth pick a struggle
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by Uncle93(m): 8:21am On Feb 19, 2021
JayCynic:

Youre obsessed with masturbation .. No wonder u dumb

Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by JayCynic(m): 8:31am On Feb 19, 2021
Uncle93:

Old enough to slap ur father for not teaching u manners. !! Werey dey try to sound so mature ..! For ur mind now u gave a savage resposnse. Bicth pick a struggle

How many times will I correct your spellings, it's spelt "bitch" and not "bicth." Again how old are you?
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by Uncle93(m): 8:37am On Feb 19, 2021
JayCynic:

How many times will I correct your spellings, it's spelt "bitch" and not "bicth." Again how old are you?

Go and mastubate .. Youre getting late for this morning session .. Its even good you did a write up to let people know that you love masturbating than sleeping with a girlfriend. Freak boy!

1 Like

Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by JayCynic(m): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2021
Uncle93:

Youre obsessed with masturbation .. No wonder u dumb

While I don't care about your accusation which is wild and wrong, your inference is terribly ignorant. Can you provide a scientific proof that masturbation makes someone dumb? If not you're the real dumb person
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by Uncle93(m): 8:46am On Feb 19, 2021
JayCynic:

While I don't care about your accusation which is wild and wrong, your inference is terribly ignorant. Can you provide a scientific proof that masturbation makes someone dumb? If not you're the real dumb person

Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by JayCynic(m): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2021
Uncle93:

Go and mastubate .. Youre getting late for this morning session .. Its even good you did a write up to let people know that you love masturbating than sleeping with a girlfriend. Freak boy!

Work on your spelling, work on your logic, work on your comprehension. Lol. Provide a quote where I said in actuality that "I love masturbating than sleeping with a girlfriend" If not spare your little brain cells remaining and go get an education.
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by Uncle93(m): 8:50am On Feb 19, 2021
JayCynic:

A year ago.. You created a thread in which i just attached the sreenshot below .. Asking people for help if masturbation casuses weight lose because you have been masturbating for 7 months straight.

Yes it does , everytime you masturbate. You lose zinc and other nutrients. You hair growth becomes weaker and ur brain is less active . youll be dull and shattered. So when ur brain is dull from excessive matsubation.. Ull be dumb ofcourse

1 Like

Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by JayCynic(m): 8:52am On Feb 19, 2021
Uncle93:

A year ago.. You created a thread in which i just attached the sreenshot below .. Asking people for help if masturbation casuses weight lose because you have been masturbating for 7 months straight.

Yes it does , everytime you masturbate. You lose zinc and other nutrients. You hair growth becomes weaker and ur brain is less active . youll be dull and shattered. So when ur brain is dull from excessive matsubation.. Ull be dumb ofcourse

Isn't that post more than two years old? Then I was a conflicted simp, naive, teenager just like you. Since TRP, I've become more intelligent, more self aware and more financially productive.
Since TRP surfaced, I've understood how to control sexual urge etc. Good luck trying to use that to shame me. It's not something I did hideously man, it was all part of my growth phase. TRP taught me to overcome masturbation. No big deal.

Aren't you just dumb, science says that masturbation is healthier and safer than conventional sex. What's the difference between an orgasm from masturbation and an orgasm from sex. All that talk about losing nutrients are wrong and untrue. Even if it were to be true, I'm smarter and probably make more money than you.
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by Uncle93(m): 8:52am On Feb 19, 2021
JayCynic:

Work on your spelling, work on your logic, work on your comprehension. Lol. Provide a quote where I said in actuality that "I love masturbating than sleeping with a girlfriend" If not spare your little brain cells remaining and go get an education.

You need to work on ur hand and dick.. Ure obsessed with masturbation. Get help

Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by Uncle93(m): 8:55am On Feb 19, 2021
JayCynic:

Isn't that post more than two years old? Lol. I was a conflicted teenager then, and a big simp just like you. Since TRP surfaced, I've become more intelligent and self aware.

You claimed it was 2 years ago and you were a teenager with baby brains but now ure a very big boy with big brains. Impressive.. But unfortunately . ure still stuck in ur teens and addicted to masturbation because 8 months ago .. June 2020. You still posted about mastubation and sleeping with prostitutes instead of dating girls. You need help bro
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by Uncle93(m): 8:58am On Feb 19, 2021
JayCynic:

I am not trying to win this drag with you because you're not worth it.. Youre just a kid with masturbation issues.. Yet you can call people simps? That why I said nairaland gives a lot of people balls. Imagine a kid posting about his obsession with mastubation and prostitutes online.
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by JayCynic(m): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2021
Uncle93:

You claimed it was 2 years ago and you were a teenager with baby brains but now ure a very big boy with big brains. Impressive.. But unfortunately . ure still stuck in ur teens and addicted to masturbation because 8 months ago .. June 2020. You still posted about mastubation and sleeping with prostitutes instead of dating girls. You need help bro

Wrong, I posted that it's more economical to masturbate and sleep with prostitutes than it is to keep a girlfriend or a wife which is just a long term prostitute. Those are facts not opinions. Reading my old posts just show that you're all up in your feelings little dude.

Work on your comprehension, work on your spelling. Its spelt "masturbation" not "mastubation"
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by JayCynic(m): 9:22am On Feb 19, 2021
Uncle93:

I am not trying to win this drag with you because you're not worth it.. Youre just a kid with masturbation issues.. Yet you can call people simps? That why I said nairaland gives a lot of people balls. Imagine a kid posting about his obsession with mastubation and prostitutes online.

Yeah, I own it. I was once a simp with masturbation issues. Now I'm a smart dude with massive potential. That's why I'm trying to learn more and use my knowledge to save the simps and future simps like you.

P.s Even Jeffrey Toobin masturbated on TV and he's way smarter and makes more money than you who has never done it before.
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by Uncle93(m): 9:29am On Feb 19, 2021
JayCynic:

Yeah, I own it. I was once a simp with masturbation issues. Now I'm a smart dude with massive potential. That's why I'm trying to learn more and use my knowledge to save the simps and future simps like you.

P.s Even Jeffrey Toobin masturbated on TV and he's way smarter and makes more money than you who has never done it before.

You're forverrr a simp! You cant fight it.. Its in the blood. You called someone a simp yestday and today Youre admitting to be one. Lol nicee...
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by Uncle93(m): 9:31am On Feb 19, 2021
JayCynic:

Wrong, I posted that it's more economical to masturbate and sleep with prostitutes than it is to keep a girlfriend or a wife which is just a long term prostitute. Those are facts not opinions. Reading my old posts just show that you're all up in your feelings little dude.

Work on your comprehension, work on your spelling. Its spelt "masturbation" not "mastubation"

Boy get out of here! Ure just a freak trying to justify his obsession .. I pity the poor girl you'll eventually get married to someday.! Weak boys
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by JayCynic(m): 9:37am On Feb 19, 2021
Uncle93:

You're forverrr a simp! You cant fight it.. Its in the blood. You called someone a simp yestday and today Youre admitting to be one. Lol nicee...

Every redpiller was once a simp. It's a gradual process. I trust that in no distant time, you'll be seeking redpill knowledge.
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by JayCynic(m): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2021
Uncle93:

Boy get out of here! Ure just a freak trying to justify his obsession .. I pity the poor girl you'll eventually get married to someday.! Weak boys

Real smart men don't get married bruh.
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by JayCynic(m): 9:39am On Feb 19, 2021
Uncle93:

I argue with facts not feelings

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl / Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. / I Have No Talent Or Job But I Suck D*cks Very Well , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.