Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Do You Have Sex In The Morning? Here Are Some Benefits - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Sex In The Morning? Here Are Some Benefits (2329 Views)

I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Sex In The Morning? Here Are Some Benefits by ayufun: 3:44pm On May 30, 2022
Unless you're engaged or married, you're not likely to be able to make love to your partner in the early morning.

This is arguable but let's leave that matter for mathias.

Different studies have revealed that there are many benefits of having sexual intercourse in the early morning.

Some of the benefits are the following.
You'll be able to start the day with a burst of feel-good hormones.
Morning sex is equivalent to a light workout.
Morning sex is a natural pain killer and immune booster
Morning sex can strengthen your love relationship better
Morning sex is more intimate
Morning sex can help to relive stress
Morning sex can boost your brain power

Do you believe in the benefits of morning sex or what's your experience in morning sex
Re: Do You Have Sex In The Morning? Here Are Some Benefits by placeofallure(f): 10:33pm On May 30, 2022
Valid points!
Re: Do You Have Sex In The Morning? Here Are Some Benefits by ayufun: 5:48am On May 31, 2022
placeofallure:
Valid points!
Interesting, sure you're engaged.
Re: Do You Have Sex In The Morning? Here Are Some Benefits by placeofallure(f): 5:53am On May 31, 2022
ayufun:

Interesting, sure you're engaged.

Married.

You are happy and relaxed going about the day's job. You don't get easily irritated or annoyed. You are balanced emotionally. You are not tensed up or pressured in any way, you think right and make good decisions.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have Sex In The Morning? Here Are Some Benefits by KnackAmPlank: 10:23am On May 31, 2022
The last time I had sex in the morning

Naso I just dey sleep for work

It is good to have sex in the morning
When you dey in holiday
Re: Do You Have Sex In The Morning? Here Are Some Benefits by ayufun: 5:28am On Jun 01, 2022
KnackAmPlank:
The last time I had sex in the morning

Naso I just dey sleep for work

It is good to have sex in the morning
When you dey in holiday

You're very right!

Yeah, Oxytocin and vasopressin help to relieve you of mental stress, thereby making you relaxed and sleepy in most cases.

The nap feels good anyway, sure you can remember that.
Re: Do You Have Sex In The Morning? Here Are Some Benefits by KnackAmPlank: 5:46am On Jun 01, 2022
ayufun:

You're very right!

Yeah, Oxytocin and vasopressin help to relieve you of mental stress, thereby making you relaxed and sleepy in most cases.

The nap feels good anyway, sure you can remember that.
Yeah

Correct
Re: Do You Have Sex In The Morning? Here Are Some Benefits by walex4lag(m): 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
Techpally, sexPally, FarmPally, Ayufun is a FRAUDSTER looking for partner in crime. He wanted me to create bulk sms for him without proper identification contrary to law. I rebuked him... PUBLIC & SECURITY agencies should please WATCH OUT!

(1) (Reply)

This Is What My Finacee Told Me. What Do You Guys Think? / Long Distance GF Palava. Is She For The Streets? / Both Ugly Girls And Beautiful Girls Are The Same.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.