Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Searching For A Wife Material (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Searching For A Wife Material (photo) (4890 Views)

This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Searching For A Wife Material (photo) by pakingzzzzz(m): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
wumi2017:

Walahi ba Ankali

smiley smiley.. lol
Re: Searching For A Wife Material (photo) by pakingzzzzz(m): 12:58am On Aug 22, 2021
Just nothing
Re: Searching For A Wife Material (photo) by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 22, 2021
Oluromantic:

Bricklayer bro. Though with modern machine

Olu-Maintain

Why are you displaying dramatic ignorance? The dude even helped you by quoting a dictionary meaning. All you had to do was to look up the meaning of the word.

You should be a role model to kids bro and not be acting like one.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Searching For A Wife Material (photo) by pakingzzzzz(m): 1:18am On Aug 22, 2021
Beloved3:

Olu-Maintain

Why are you displaying dramatic ignorance? The dude even helped you by quoting a dictionary meaning. All you had to do was to look up the meaning of the word.

You should be a role model to kids bro and not be acting like one.

Cheers.

Thanks for the heads up... Well spoken
Re: Searching For A Wife Material (photo) by pakingzzzzz(m): 3:17am On Aug 22, 2021
cool
Re: Searching For A Wife Material (photo) by HeavenlyCherub(f): 3:36am On Aug 22, 2021
pakingzzzzz:
Hello.. I'm Kingsley. From Abia state currently residing in Lagos.

I'm a mechanical fabricator.
Aged 34yrs. I'm around 5.9ft tall. Average sized. Not too muscular smiley
I'm searching for a down to earth woman. Not a Muslim. Has something doing.
Age range;26-33yrs.
Gold diggers are a complete write off!

I can be reached via email kingsleyobinna26@gmail.com

Or Whatsapp 090-454-2241-1
Please if you have nothing meaningful to say, kindly skip to next thread
Thank you for reading.

Please what is a wife material? Oga there’s no woman on earth who wants to suffer. If you can still refer to someone as a gold digger you’re not ready for marriage.

Good luck to you
Re: Searching For A Wife Material (photo) by Mcslize: 4:36am On Aug 22, 2021
mosdii:
For Your Information, Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Finally... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is My Ex Boyfriend Delaying Meeting Up To Talk? / Sure Signs Of An Abusive Relationship / The Ugly Side Of Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.