Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Why Is Mine Different. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Mine Different. (1500 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Mine Different. by Supreme01: 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
Please help!

There is this girl I just wanted to strap an walk away,
but after the first time, affection developed, it keeps increases.

She is that kind of girl that doesn't like Sex. So I have to beg her until she gives in.
Character wise she's so insulting and stubborn. It has if I'm being remoted, keep loving her the more despite the fact that I seriously detests an insulting woman. it turn my off very quickly.

We keep having misunderstanding, i'll apologise till the points she made up mind to quite. I find myself kneeling and begging her not to leave She bluntly refuse. But she loves me to some level, she's not the type that cheat.

At a point of the misunderstanding, I went to the mother to relate my interest in her daughter,( for future marriage) jut to proof my stupid point to her that I love her. But she to no avail.
She'll be 19 this year. Sincerely she's not match with the kind of lady I'll love mingle with.

I am late 20s, I don't keep many girls at the same time. I don't cheat, when am in a relationship.

I've notice this things when I am in a relationship:

1. I've notice it's difficult to get reed of an Ex.

2 .If I say I love you in a relationship even if I was lying, the love will begins to develop.

3. At initial state, won't be serious but if I have sex, I'll develop seriousness and I can't control my level of passion and emotion again.

4. Also, I'm a very jealous type. most time I can't control my reactions, (not slapped) but the kind of words.

why is It always difficult to move on?

Please how can I take away this kind of softness.
please help a brother.
Re: Why Is Mine Different. by squash47(m): 12:05am On Feb 18, 2021
If to say u dey close to me, I for slap you.

You are in ur late 20's and na 19 year old girl u dey trip for ?

And you dey even dey call her lady ? Person wey no get sense naim u dey give d honourable title of lady ?

Why do you simps like settling for less and acting stupid in d name of love ?

Are you all blind, deaf and dumb at d same time ?

Bitches will keep on manipulating you if you keep wasting so much emotions on them

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Mine Different. by Supreme01: 12:10am On Feb 18, 2021
squash47:

And you dey even dey call her lady ? Person wey no get sense naim u dey give d honourable title of lady ?

Bitches will keep on manipulating you if you keep wasting so emotions on them

Thank God am not close.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Mine Different. by squash47(m): 12:12am On Feb 18, 2021
Supreme01:

Thank God am not close.

Na God really save you.

You went and meet d mother of a 19 year old idiot to discuss something unachievable.

Bros, you have been on nairaland since 2015, uptil now you have not learnt how to be smart in relationship affairs ?

If u be student, u no go know book.

undecided

10 Likes

Re: Why Is Mine Different. by InfernoNig: 5:10am On Feb 18, 2021
You fall in love with a girl whose in her HOE PHASE. Na serious wahala you enter.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Mine Different. by TheUndercover: 5:22am On Feb 18, 2021
A man that can't control his sexual urge won't go far in Life. Not all pussy is meant to be fvcked.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Mine Different. by orisunmibare01(m): 6:59am On Feb 18, 2021
Let us know when you're serious with your life.
Re: Why Is Mine Different. by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 18, 2021
You are a simp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Mine Different. by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:33am On Feb 18, 2021
OP

Lols

Emmm, your situation day very easy to see through.

1. You have not made up your mind on what you want in a relationship or if you have, you don't really have a spec for what you want.

If you want a wife then look for such residual character traits in a lady, if you get her pregnant would you be proud to let her mother and train your child? Never start things you won't be proud of down the line.

2. You need to work on yourself, when anger pushes you to talk, it's the worst form of anger it's even worse than being physical bkos it's leaves people deeply scared psychologically than getting physical. I don't condone any.

So bro really settle down and have a circumspect walk with God. At late 20s it's almost becoming late, but change is possible at any level, it starts with a consecrated living.

3. Have a plan for your life and only become close to ladies who also have same for theirs, when you know where you are going, what should help you shouldn't be hard to find.

It is only well with who ends well. Leave this lady alone if she's not willing to be with you, what you beg to have, you beg to sustain, relationship is for two willing people, bkos when the rubber hits the road commitment is what relationships feeds on in a lifetime, it takes two willing people to commit even if they don't feel like, so keep all those feelings that have entered you two for one corner.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Mine Different. by Supreme01: 7:43am On Feb 18, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
OP

Lols

Emmm, your situation day very easy to see through.

1. You have not made up your mind on what you want in a relationship or if you have, you don't really have a spec for what you want.

If you want a wife then look for such residual character traits in a lady, if you get her pregnant would you be proud to let her mother and train your child? Never start things you won't be proud of down the line.

2. You need to work on yourself, when anger pushes you to talk, it's the worst form of anger it's even worse than being physical bkos it's leaves people deeply scared psychologically than getting physical. I don't condone any.

So bro really settle down and have a circumspect walk with God. At late 20s it's almost becoming late, but change is possible at any level, it starts with a consecrated living.

3. Have a plan for your life and only become close to ladies who also have same for theirs, when you know where you are going, what should help you shouldn't be hard to find.

It is only well with who ends well. Leave this lady alone if she's not willing to be with you, what you beg to have, you beg to sustain, relationship is for two willing people, bkos when the rubber hits the road commitment is what relationships feeds on in a lifetime, it takes two willing people to commit even if they don't feel like, so keep all those feelings that have entered you two for one corner.

thank you I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Mine Different. by Casham: 8:26am On Feb 18, 2021
Na when you wan Bleep geh, na that time you go see say she fine. Na so nature do am. Na wetin dey decieve guys be that. I been get the same problem before; once I chop geh, even if she no fine, I go start to dey see every thing wey fine about her. Guy! Oestrogen na powerful thing o, especially when your testosterone dey rage. Na why now
1) I no dey follow geh wey never get sense yet. Any geh wey never pass 21 and at least 200Level still dey her LovePeddler-zone and is for everybody. They do not understand the demands of commitment yet. And you shouldn't blame them.
2) I don't care about sex no more. In fact, I don't date now, I only make friends. Sex is way overrated, but the consequences and adverse effects are hardly talked about. NEVER BEG FOR SEX. Or even do one better: NEVER ASK FOR OR EVEN SUGGEST IT. Sex is not worth it when one person is feeling like they are doing some kind of favor to the other. No pussy is worth your sanity.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Mine Different. by anozie33146: 8:29am On Feb 18, 2021
You fall in love with a girl whose in her HOE PHASE. Na serious wahala you enter.
Re: Why Is Mine Different. by blinking001(m): 8:30am On Feb 18, 2021
You're a man in your late 20s dating a 19 year old girl.a girl still in her party years..lol..bro you're in for it.....dedicate sometime and read some redpill books for your own good.
Re: Why Is Mine Different. by BlessedNuel: 8:30am On Feb 18, 2021
squash47:

Bitches will keep on manipulating you if you keep wasting so much emotions on them

1 Like

Re: Why Is Mine Different. by blinking001(m): 8:49am On Feb 18, 2021
Casham:
Na when you wan Bleep geh, na that time you go see say she fine. Na so nature do am. Na wetin dey decieve guys be that. I been get the same problem before; once I chop geh, even if she no fine, I go start to dey see every thing wey fine about her. Guy! Oestrogen na powerful thing o, especially when your testosterone dey rage. Na why now
1) I no dey follow geh wey never get sense yet. Any geh wey never pass 21 and at least 200Level still dey her LovePeddler-zone and is for everybody. They do not understand the demands of commitment yet. And you shouldn't blame them.
2) I don't care about sex no more. In fact, I don't date now, I only make friends. Sex is way overrated, but the consequences and adverse effects are hardly talked about. NEVER BEG FOR SEX. Or even do one better: NEVER ASK FOR OR EVEN SUGGEST IT. Sex is not worth it when one person is feeling like they are doing some kind of favor to the other. No pussy is worth your sanity.
Yes soooo..gbamsolutely...pussy is not worth any mans sanity...
Re: Why Is Mine Different. by prince2pac(m): 8:54am On Feb 18, 2021
angry angry

Re: Why Is Mine Different. by Pricelessruby(f): 8:57am On Feb 18, 2021
grin
orisunmibare01:
Let us know when you're serious with your life.
Re: Why Is Mine Different. by Saintmary(f): 9:03am On Feb 18, 2021
Supreme01:
Please help!

She is that kind of girl that doesn't like Sex. So I have to beg her until she gives in.
Character wise she's so insulting and stubborn. It has if I'm being remoted, keep loving her the more despite the fact that I seriously detests an insulting woman. it turn my off very quickly.

We keep having misunderstanding, i'll apologise till the points she made up mind to quite. I find myself kneeling and begging her not to leave She bluntly refuse. But she loves me to some level, she's not the type that cheat.

At a point of the misunderstanding, I went to the mother to relate my interest in her daughter,( for future marriage) jut to proof my stupid point to her that I love her. But she to no avail.
She'll be 19 this year. Sincerely she's not match with the kind of lady I'll love mingle with.

I am late 20s, I don't keep many girls at the same time. I don't cheat, when am in a relationship.

2 .If I say I love you in a relationship even if I was lying, the love will begins to develop.

3. At initial state, won't be serious but if I have sex, I'll develop seriousness and I can't control my level of passion and emotion again.

4. Also, I'm a very jealous type. most time I can't control my reactions, (not slapped) but the kind of words.

please help a brother.

You deserve to be called a Cradle robber and a thief.
Date your mates.
Re: Why Is Mine Different. by Supreme01: 10:06am On Feb 18, 2021
Saintmary:

You deserve to be called a Cradle robber and a thief. Date your mates.
seriously, I thought they said age is just a number.??��
Re: Why Is Mine Different. by LadySarah: 10:21am On Feb 18, 2021
Supreme01:

Summon courage and leave her you won't die even when it feels like. Moreso with your inclination to always beg, apologize and make up even when she's wrong. you will be considered weak. It gets irritating the more to we ladies.
Be a man and take charge of your relationships.Going ahead to make your marriage intentions known with the whole trouble is another big flop. Are you trying to cow her through her parents?This is 21st century sir, you need her consent first. What do you need a 19yr old for? The girl is at the exploratory phase, don't come and tie her down with marriage. let her experience life and make her decisions, Biko!
Re: Why Is Mine Different. by mosdii(m): 10:22am On Feb 18, 2021
Supreme01:
Please help!

please help a brother.

It is simply because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Why Is Mine Different. by Saintmary(f): 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
Supreme01:

And they also said whatever you do to other people's children will be done to your kids. Say amen.
Re: Why Is Mine Different. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
Simp. Girl of 19 yrs wey suppose dey call you uncle na im you dey klinsh. THOU Hath MAD...
Re: Why Is Mine Different. by Supreme01: 5:45am On Feb 19, 2021
ILovebigyansh:
Simp. Girl of 19 yrs wey suppose dey call you uncle na im you dey klinsh. THOU Hath MAD...

So I no fit marry a girl I senior for 8yrs
Re: Why Is Mine Different. by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 19, 2021
Supreme01:

So I no fit marry a girl I senior for 8yrs

Where i talk say you no fit marry girl wey you Senior?
I say how man for him late 20's go dey misbehave for 19 yo pikin.
Na she suppose dey misbehave for you.

You be SIMP.
Re: Why Is Mine Different. by Supreme01: 7:53am On Feb 19, 2021
okay thank you
ILovebigyansh:

Where i talk say you no fit marry girl wey you Senior? I say how man for him late 20's go dey misbehave for 19 yo pikin. Na she suppose dey misbehave for you.
You be SIMP.
Re: Why Is Mine Different. by Creative7(m): 8:51am On Feb 19, 2021
opps to slap you dey hungry me. are you charmed or what? you kneeled and plead for immarture 19yrs old girl compared to you 27yrs. I understand the spirit of FEAR in you! Wake up and summon the courage to date a lady of 24-25 that suit you.
Re: Why Is Mine Different. by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 19, 2021
Supreme01:

okay thank you

You welcome. Keep Simping.
Re: Why Is Mine Different. by Supreme01: 11:54am On Feb 19, 2021
Creative7:
opps to slap you dey hungry me. are you charmed or what? you kneeled and plead for immarture 19yrs old girl compared to you 27yrs. I understand the spirit of FEAR in you! Wake up and summon the courage to date a lady of 24-25 that suit you.

she's a past story
Re: Why Is Mine Different. by Supreme01: 11:56am On Feb 19, 2021
ILovebigyansh:

You welcome. Keep Simping.
best advice ever

(1) (Reply)

Man And Women Glued Together While Enjoy Hot Sex. / I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! / VIDEO:LADY Designs Her Boyfriend’s Banana On Her Birthday Cake And Svcks It Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.