Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! (1499 Views)

Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by Ingredient88(m): 10:00am On Sep 07, 2021
Good day everyone, I woke up this morning to receive this sad news! I don't know but to me I think is a sad one, I met a lady during my NYSC year, and among the line we both fell in love together and we've been dating for over a year plus now, thinking that we are going to get settle down soon.
Although just earlier this year, we started planning on how to go about our marriage, I'm from southwest and she is from South South, by December I'm taking her to the altar, we've been praying about it, but just of recent I wanted to visit her hometown to negotiate on how to get list from her parents, so I later proceed to one of our pastor, to help pray again about it and he is a prophet and he later called me this morning to inform me that he doesn't see any lights in it, that we are just good to be friends but not to go to the expense of settle together, I was shock, I can't breathe, does that mean that this is the end of the relationship I am seriously down, has it ever happened to someone her before what did you do do you proceed or you step down? please I need an elderly and matured advice thanks.
Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by Snitch24(m): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2021
You letting another man decide
Your future is the first Mistake
U made

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 07, 2021
Why don't you pray about it yourself,study her well and know if she's the right person for you.I don't know why some people are not in tune with their soul because if you are you'll surely know whether or not if someone is the right person for you.If someone approaches me via online(viewing the pictures alone is enough for me) or physically I will quickly know if he's the right one or not because I'm in tune with my soul.

4 Likes

Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by Flyingngel(m): 10:19am On Sep 07, 2021
Bros you are falling my hand ooo. You can pray to God and he will reveal secret things abt the lady to you.
Note, God is not a magician, he will subtle show you her character and other things through the ladies actions and deed no matter how she pretend, it is left for you to decipher and understand the moving of the spirit.

3 Likes

Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 07, 2021
Ingredient88:
Good day everyone, I woke up this morning to receive this sad news! I don't know but to me I think is a sad one, I met a lady during my NYSC year, and among the line we both fell in love together and we've been dating for over a year plus now, thinking that we are going to get settle down soon.
Although just earlier this year, we started planning on how to go about our marriage, I'm from southwest and she is from South South, by December I'm taking her to the altar, we've been praying about it, but just of recent I wanted to visit her hometown to negotiate on how to get list from her parents, so I later proceed to one of our pastor, to help pray again about it and he is a prophet and he later called me this morning to inform me that he doesn't see any lights in it, that we are just good to be friends but not to go to the expense of settle together, I was shock, I can't breathe, does that mean that this is the end of the relationship I am seriously down, has it ever happened to someone her before what did you do do you proceed or you step down? please I need an elderly and matured advice thanks.

Looks like someone here is too stupid to be married. grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by Cerebellum: 10:20am On Sep 07, 2021
Lol.

You're a very funny human
So you believe what a so called pastor saw about your life and future??

Why not kneel down on your own knees indoor and pray to God to open your eyes.

Don't be gullible, man...most pastors aren't man of God anymore, rather God of man.

Be wise!

2 Likes

Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by Southernigbo: 10:21am On Sep 07, 2021
Ingredient88:
u made me even fear for u b4 reading d full story. I tot u just discovered u have finally contracted it

2 Likes

Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by reiddecuti: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2021
The scripture said "He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD." Proverbs 18:22 (NIV).

The scripture admonished us to subject every prophecies to scrutiny. If it doesn't conform to the word of God, discard it and move.

1 Like

Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 07, 2021
he later called me this morning to inform me that he doesn't see any lights in it

Light kee you both there. undecided

God willing, he go see light when you start dating a Tega.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by preshyusufu: 11:10am On Sep 07, 2021
My brother, you are at a crucial point of your life. Marriage is beyond love and friendship. At this point i need you to remove your mind from what the Prophet said and how you feel about your girl, and personally seek God's mind with all sincerity ( no effort or sacrifice to achieve this, is a waste). Brother, NO MAKE MISTAKE OOO.
Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by MisterBash(m): 11:11am On Sep 07, 2021
One thing I noticed about NL users is anything that has to do with religious view or spirituality, don't bring it here, larger percent of people who will comment will be of of physical than spiritual, I'm not blaming anyone concerning that, everyone will always advice u based on his or her own experience(s),and since there are more of fake than original,they take larger % of comments on spiritual matters.remember whoever has witnessed false prophecies in the past won't come here and give advice to follow any prophet prophecies and vice versa.(person wey never chop another mama soup go talk say na him mama sabi cook pass).
Back to Op, you see one thing about prophecies when it comes to marriage is this: its might not necessarily be financial problem that will be issue in the future, u might even ended becoming wealthy than u ever imagine, what about after marriage, your wife enemy born two and embark on a journey of no return?
What about if one among you develop a very deadly ailment and it becomes the other partner responsibility to be running up and down ?see I'm not in suppose or against any prophecies ooo brother .
Pray to you God make he open your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2021
You let a fellow human detect your future for you
Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by Opemiposii(f): 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
your pastor has spoken... you too goan pray... u may be given bad advice here
Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by AutoChick4U(f): 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ingredient88:
You are d actor of your own story. Believe those prophets at ur own peril o. Don't give such negative prophecy power
Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by AutoChick4U(f): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
MisterBash:
One thing I noticed about NL users is anything that has to do with religious view or spirituality, don't bring it here, larger percent of people who will comment will be of of physical than spiritual, I'm not blaming anyone concerning that, everyone will always advice u based on his or her own experience(s),and since there are more of fake than original,they take larger % of comments on spiritual matters.remember whoever has witnessed false prophecies in the past won't come here and give advice to follow any prophet prophecies and vice versa.(person wey never chop another mama soup go talk say na him mama sabi cook pass).
Back to Op, you see one thing about prophecies when it comes to marriage is this: its might not necessarily be financial problem that will be issue in the future, u might even ended becoming wealthy than u ever imagine, what about after marriage, your wife enemy born two and embark on a journey of no return?
What about if one among you develop a very deadly ailment and it becomes the other partner responsibility to be running up and down ?see I'm not in suppose or against any prophecies ooo brother .
Pray to you God make he open your eyes.
All you've mentioned are d unforseen possibilities of life. E no balance

1 Like

Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by Caramia2020(m): 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
God will reveal to u directly, I'm a believer n I believe d Holy Spirit is d grand revelator who reveal things to all believers. Jeremiah 33:3

1 Like

Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by Opemiposii(f): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Light kee you both there. undecided

God willing, he go see light when you start dating a Tega.
eh peleh... be calming down
Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
Opemiposii:
eh peleh... be calming down

E se, ma.
I'm calm now.
I just don't like it when a person loses a good partner all because of what one Prophet says.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by Moz22: 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
AutoChick4U:
You are d actor of your own story. Believe those prophets at ur own peril o. Don't give such negative prophecy power
haaa
Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by debbydams(f): 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ingredient88:
sit and pray for personal convincing form God..nd take it slow don't rush things..u don't need to be down pls

1 Like

Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by debbydams(f): 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
AutoChick4U:
nah,sometimes its real,,dated a guy nd was told to leave him but I insisted, after sometime I started seeing His bad sides, I moved on without thinking twice..
Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by akpunda86: 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ingredient88:

I'll advice u after u die.

1 Like

Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by Ingredient88(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
debbydams:
sit and pray for personal convincing form God..nd take it slow don't rush things..u don't need to be down pls
thank you.
Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by Ingredient88(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
Thank you all.
Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by debbydams(f): 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ingredient88:
thank you.
im going tru similar case..it really affected my emotions nd I got tired of all men nd their whala..what will be will be..what's is yours will definitely be yours,there's nothing to be worried about

1 Like

Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by Cudeze4(m): 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
debbydams:
im going tru similar case..it really affected my emotions nd I got tired of all men nd their whala..what will be will be..what's is yours will definitely be yours,there's nothing to be worried about
WOW. Eyah TRUE
Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by bigpicture001: 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
This one problem no b hunger and ein wan die.... I laff
Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by Theboy21: 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by nokspos: 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
its very important to pray before marriage, i have four elder sister, all happily married except one. my mom would pray about their fiance in different churches and even mosques grin and would tell them if its okay or not, our second born that was rebellious has remarried more than 4 times and she's not even up to 40. her last husband died 20 days after her last marriage last year.(i'm not suppose to be saying this on this platform but who knows who it might help). This is a true life story ,she has decided not to marry again all because she made her first mistake from the beginning by not accepting the prophecy

God can change destiny if you pray, my advise for you is , pray about it , try deep fast then try to consult another man of God, some mfm pastors are very strong in prophecy, they can tell you your next mtn recharge card.
Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by debbydams(f): 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
Cudeze4:

WOW. Eyah TRUE
stop quoting me pls
Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by Victerica(m): 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ingredient88:

You claim to be educated and u still allow people, to dictate your life for you.

It is only an educated man, that is free.

As an educated person, you can talk with God and he will help you to make good decisions.

Remember, it is a personal thing.
Re: I'm About Dying, I Don't Think I Have And Hope! by Onyi22(f): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
You are not ready to get married, once you are ready, then u work it out on your knee

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Hop In / WHAT A DISGRACE! "Leave My Fucking Car", Man Drags Girlfriend Out Of His Car / News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.