Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace (10453 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South / Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones / "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace by cocolacec(m): 7:48am On Feb 18, 2021
Weneda:
Tony Okafor , Awka

https://punchng.com/south-east-farmers-demand-n9bn-from-fg-over-herdsmens-menace/

Good move,I think all farmers in Nigeria should sue The FG,Police,Military and National assemby in a court of law.
Re: South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace by Kizyte(m): 7:49am On Feb 18, 2021
KVN1:
since the government can negotiate and pay ransom to bandits and other terrorists.. then these peaceful Farmers also deserve to be compensated..

what is good for the goose is good for the gander

There's enough money to go round
Unfortunately, if you don't carry arms in Nigeria, the government won't listen to you undecided
Re: South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace by CSTRR: 7:49am On Feb 18, 2021
AnanseK:

Are there any farmers in SE? Where is the land?
It is the same land that your useless northern herders love so much.

1 Like

Re: South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 18, 2021
Incognito403:
Lol. Igbo man and money shaa.

Nationwide, farmers truly deserve compensation. Farmers oo, not ministry of agric.

So also, herders deserve funds/support to setup ranches. Yes, many herders are rich but money get levels. Only the oil, tech and pastorpreneurship industries can afford a project like RUGA with little or no support from FG.
Which one be igbo man and money are fulani buying Ak-47 with sand

2 Likes

Re: South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 18, 2021
Incognito403:

Pained ipobian, I'm not the reason for whatever is frustrating your life. Don't, channel your bad energy to my side.

Thank you.
I feel like giving you a slap

1 Like

Re: South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace by wink2015(m): 7:57am On Feb 18, 2021
MikeBetty:
Some fools are advising fg to set up herdsmen commission.

Abubakar Malami, the atorney general of the federation and minister for justice is the government agent that is proposing that.

We have the Obasanjo "s land use decree that takes care of land matter with the government of each state in charge of land.

Any herdsmen that needs land should pass through the state governor of the respective state.

Taking state matter to Federal government to set up a commission only help to exposed the antics of the average Northerners.

He thinks he can always get what he wants through the federal government.
Re: South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:09am On Feb 18, 2021
sagitariusbaby:
I just love these Igbo people. The Federal and even some state governments have been compensating the herders over lost of imaginary cattles to rustlers. All our Eastern neighbours want is justice and reparation. Its time other southern and even Middle belt regions come up with their demands.

This corn tree is in deep mess

You are always claiming Middle belt.
I will support you if you can form One single country together with Biafra.
Re: South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace by Urbannaira: 8:15am On Feb 18, 2021
They will be ignored.. They dont carry guns
Re: South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace by xynerise: 8:33am On Feb 18, 2021
Who are those fools still trying to fault the Igbo farmers? When your mumu go end na?

2 Likes

Re: South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace by Ayoola171(m): 8:35am On Feb 18, 2021
KVN1:
since the government can negotiate and pay ransom to bandits and other terrorists.. then these peaceful Farmers also deserve to be compensated..

what is good for the goose is good for the gander

There's enough money to go round

Definitely, let there be room for equity and balance.
Re: South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace by Subzero047: 8:36am On Feb 18, 2021
AnanseK:

Are there any farmers in SE? Where is the land?

Go and find a cure for your blindness
Re: South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace by ContentedK: 8:45am On Feb 18, 2021
Incognito403:

Nationwide, farmers truly deserve compensation. Farmers oo, not ministry of agric.

So also, herders deserve funds/support to setup ranches. Yes, many herders are rich but money get levels. Only the oil, tech and pastorpreneurship industries can afford a project like RUGA with little or no support from FG.
you are a bastard for that first statement

2 Likes

Re: South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace by Toscarele: 8:55am On Feb 18, 2021
awgumayor:
Are the herdsmen grazing in the sky in south east?
Beautiful response, for the daft fellow
Re: South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace by orisa37: 8:58am On Feb 18, 2021
south-east-farmers-demand-n9bn-from-fg-over-herdsmens-menace.

Seconded and SUPPORTED.
Re: South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace by hopexter(m): 9:08am On Feb 18, 2021
ThatEnuguboi:

Stupid statement, ur papa no use money send u school I think. But your yeye terrorist herders have been demanding for money

Very lame excuse. Because terrorist herders are demanding money, Ipob terrorists group should demand money too right? Government should just compensate all you terrorists group once and for undecided undecided
Re: South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace by GodisFirst: 9:18am On Feb 18, 2021
Weneda:
Tony Okafor , Awka

https://punchng.com/south-east-farmers-demand-n9bn-from-fg-over-herdsmens-menace/

This is wrong, we don't need such blood money. It is not sustainable.
What we need is total eradication of this virus called Fulani herdsmen from the farms. If they leave the farms, in one farming season, we will recover that amount of money after harvest and still have our lands, but if you take the money, you lose your lands and they will ask for your lives.

Let's be wise.
Re: South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace by OPPPS: 9:18am On Feb 18, 2021
Thieves
Re: South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace by Tillatalk: 9:24am On Feb 18, 2021
Buhari won't be too concern about this since it's not coming from his people
Re: South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace by baddosky1: 9:35am On Feb 18, 2021
GeneralPula:
But Flatinoz said herdsmen no reach East..?

Those farmers must be comedians..

They’ll keep on demanding till 2023..

At least the Easterners are not being used daily for shooting practice and their women are not being ravaged from both the puna and anus by herdsmen like your oduduwa women in the south - waste grin grin

1 Like

Re: South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace by Charlie2020(f): 9:52am On Feb 18, 2021
MikeBetty:
Some fools are advising fg to set up herdsmen commission.
not fools o. But Mallami, the minister if justice and AGF himself
Re: South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace by Charlie2020(f): 9:55am On Feb 18, 2021
Incognito403:

Pained ipobian, I'm not the reason for whatever is frustrating your life. Don't, channel your bad energy to my side.

Thank you.
the killer herders have taken over your region and will soon establish their Emirates there. Hope you're prepared for the inevitable consequences

1 Like

Re: South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace by Jman24(m): 10:14am On Feb 18, 2021
michoim:
I thought ESN was protecting them

Nigerians should really learn how to read without attaching unnecessary emotions.

They said they want compensation for destruction of farms "over the years"..
ESN was only established recently

1 Like

Re: South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace by Kwem(m): 10:17am On Feb 18, 2021
They mean to say 9billion naira to each local government in the South East grin grin grin
Re: South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace by backnbeta(f): 10:27am On Feb 18, 2021
Incognito403:

Why should the FG support ranching with our money? The SE farmers are not demanding for fund to start farming, they are only demanding for compensation for the destruction of their farmlands by the evil herders.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 18, 2021
Incognito403:

That's a very stupid statement coming from you.

1 Like

Re: South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace by Eagba(m): 11:20am On Feb 18, 2021
awgumayor:
Bros you are evil intoto you just logically answer and finish the guy with one line. well as sentimental as he is, he might have a retort.
Re: South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace by Eagba(m): 11:24am On Feb 18, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
Cowards. grin

They shouted about ESN...but their governors have been paying compensation to herdsmen .
it's simply because the south east governors are sell out
Re: South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace by IduNaOba: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2021
Lomprico2:

thirdunded
Fourthunded

1 Like

Re: South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 18, 2021
perfect!! whole lot of intelligence in this
Re: South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
awgumayor:

I love this. I wish I can like it a thousand time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mele Kyari: 3% To Communities More Than 30% Share For Oil Exploration / My Rejoinder To The Cable Story: “ex-firs Boss Nami Approved N11bn ‘suspicious’ / Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.