Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock (13201 Views)

Rising Insecurity: Governors Have Turned Security Votes To Pocket Money - Ngige / Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari / Insecurity: Governors Cry Out, Demand Action From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 18, 2021
Neddstark:
The continuous kidnapping shows that the Heads of Security have no clue how to handle the security situation in Nigeria. Its like they all relax untill a crime is done then they act. We need a system in place that pursues these kidnappers till they are found/killed.

The system can gotten if you unite to fight a common oppressors
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:39am On Feb 18, 2021
Nothing come out

When then head is stupid angry
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 18, 2021
Acidiously:
Endless and meaningless meetings by association of past and present looters and future looting criminals in charge. They all know what to do but are actually using their bums to sit on their fingers

Honestly speaking
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 18, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Nothing come out
When then head is stupid angry
And the head will remain stupid if the masses are divided and satisfied
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Neddstark: 9:47am On Feb 18, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

The system can gotten if you unite to fight a common oppressors

True though. If we are united, from the sightings, community policing, etc. They wouldnt be so successful.
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by sirwhyteB(m): 9:50am On Feb 18, 2021
As par as I am kwomcerned this negotiation is hover.

One Nigeria is a scan

United we fall divided we stand.

I have deliberately decided to bring to our notice that the said war is already at hand.

The earlier they divided this country the better.
My only consolation in this country is that I'm not the only one.
As I am now, I don't pray for betterment of this country but for God to better my own life and the lives of patriotic citizens of this country.
I am tired of complaining
Even getting tired of typing RIP to the blood of innocent citizens that is being shade on daily basis in this country.
Our leaders are always thinking that it is not really affecting them and they keep playing politricks (politics) with the poor masses.
Surely I the war that will consume them is coming very soon and bad eggs among them will never escape from it.
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by floss(m): 9:51am On Feb 18, 2021
I think our politicians really believe in reincarnation, not they won't be this gullible looting for their tenth generation.... I have tried to understand why looting is much in Nigeria, it's either there is something we don't know about life after now that they do because I don't think all vital information is for everyone... starting with Late Sani Abacha down to our present looters....Does it mean they will come to this earth and also in the same family?.... the rate of the looting has surpassed comfortability....seventy 80 years old looting, 70 ,60 years all looting and milking the nation....some times let's keep our national problems aside and look at some underlying factors surrounding the problems....or is it that they were brainwashed into thinking they will return to that same family if there is possiblity of reincarnation.
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by floss(m): 9:54am On Feb 18, 2021
I think our politicians really believe in reincarnation,if not they won't be this gullible looting for their tenth generation.... I have tried to understand why looting is much in Nigeria, it's either there is something we don't know about life after now that they do because I don't think all vital information is for everyone... starting with Late Sani Abacha down to our present looters....Does it mean they will come back to this earth and also in the same family?.... the rate of the looting has surpassed comfortability....80 years old looting, 70 ,60 years all looting and milking the nation....some times let's keep our national problems aside and look at some underlying factors surrounding the problems....or is it that they were brainwashed into thinking they will return to that same family if there is possiblity of reincarnation.
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by gosmoney(m): 9:57am On Feb 18, 2021
Always meeting and at d end of d day d meeting won't get head won't get tail useless set of people
valentineuwakwe:

source: https://punchng.com/breaking-insecurity-governors-in-crucial-meeting-at-aso-rock/
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by sirwhyteB(m): 9:57am On Feb 18, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

See this idiot

you shouldn't be born

If you like continue shouting idiot for 1000 times
I don't care but listen carefully, pray that it will not be your turn to cry very soon.
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Maxchu: 9:58am On Feb 18, 2021
Insecurities is in our Country ,This Adminstration should please take a Tentative and Obajective action ,People are been Killed ,Abducted everyday .Hope the Governor's come out with a good Solution
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by janedonez(m): 9:59am On Feb 18, 2021
the south east governors should ask the presidency if there are no qualified personel from the region to head any service chief post.
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Endtimecaller: 10:00am On Feb 18, 2021
A three bedroom uncompleted and three bedroom completed with a store close the road at Aduwawa close to the federal Secretariat and the Nigerian customs office with genuine documents is up for sale by the owner. Good security and rest of mind. Price 30 million. +2348051634934

Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 18, 2021
sirwhyteB:

If you like continue shouting idiot for 1000 times
I don't care but listen carefully, pray that it will not be your turn to cry very soon.

I cried and cried but it didn't work to me

I stop crying and look for a way out

I am sorry that you didn't cry that you feel obliged to do

I was born crying, but won't live and die crying

I am no longer baby

world is the story of struggling to survive, but it belong to the fittest

I am ready to die but I am not ready to enslaved

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Excuses: 10:15am On Feb 18, 2021
jirehUB:
They’re not in Abuja for you oo
Collect travel allowance, lodge in a cool hotel, bang their ever ready Abuja olosho, sit round a table smiling at each other, take pictures with their protruded stomachs, go into town to check their businesses and new houses they’re building, come back give the olosho final round.

Most of them visit their states once in every two months.

E.g Governor of Niger State..imagine a governor without shame telling people that Niger states roads are not motorable. who should fix the roads. stupid governor staying in kaduna, using tax payers money to enjoy helicopter rides into the state. Am from Niger State ask any body. Niger is the worst state in middle belt with two living ex-presidents IBB & Abdulsalam. There is practically no good road in Niger State. Abubakar Sanni Bello is just Photo kowe.. Former Governor Talba (Mu'azu Babangida) did more than this foolish idiot called Sanni Bello of a man.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 18, 2021
Neddstark:

True though. If we are united, from the sightings, community policing, etc. They wouldnt be so successful.

And the united oppressed shall emerge
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 18, 2021
Excuses:

E.g Governor of Niger State..imagine a governor without shame telling people that Niger states roads are not motorable. who should fix the roads. stupid governor staying in kaduna, using tax payers money to enjoy helicopter rides into the state. Am from Niger State ask any body. Niger is the worst state in middle belt with two living ex-presidents IBB & Abdulsalam. There is practically no good road in Niger State. Abubakar Sanni Bello is just Photo kowe.. Former Governor Talba (Mu'azu Babangida) did more than this foolish idiot called Sanni Bello of a man.

They are bunch of idiots

But what do you name people governed by idiots?
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2021
floss:
I think our politicians really believe in reincarnation,if not they won't be this gullible looting for their tenth generation.... I have tried to understand why looting is much in Nigeria, it's either there is something we don't know about life after now that they do because I don't think all vital information is for everyone... starting with Late Sani Abacha down to our present looters....Does it mean they will come back to this earth and also in the same family?.... the rate of the looting has surpassed comfortability....80 years old looting, 70 ,60 years all looting and milking the nation....some times let's keep our national problems aside and look at some underlying factors surrounding the problems....or is it that they were brainwashed into thinking they will return to that same family if there is possiblity of reincarnation.

They do not believe in any God

They regard death as permanent unconsciousness
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Femijohn198: 10:23am On Feb 18, 2021
give your citizens better job not empowerment and you will see the crime will reduces.confuse leaders
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by IgboWarlord(m): 10:39am On Feb 18, 2021
Photoshoot!!That's what this damn is going to be all about...

Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by joygen(f): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2021
Insecurity no they reach Aso rock. Why can't they just drop One Bomb in Asi rock .then everywhere boast. That my prayer Lord
valentineuwakwe:

source: https://punchng.com/breaking-insecurity-governors-in-crucial-meeting-at-aso-rock/
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Blackdisciple(m): 11:28am On Feb 18, 2021
How many times would a meeting be held in Aso rock concerning insecurity at the end of the day it's a fruitless meeting
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by codedgalaxy: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

Though I am those bastards blinded by tribalism, I have salute you
its never too late bro, we can still make it.
together we stand divided we fall .
i respect u but we have to understand that our government are the ones bringing all this rifts between us so that while we are busy clashing each other over tribal supremacy they busy thieving us, we are busy fighting ourselves.
i am igbo but i will stand with any good nigeria. be it fulani or yoruba.

all thesame i respect u #
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by TheGift: 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
Franklyspeakin:
I pray something positive comes out of this

Amen!!!
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Galadimabawa: 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
Same old shite dog just a different day.
Re: Insecurity: Governors Meet In Aso Rock by sirwhyteB(m): 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

See this idiot

you shouldn't be born
You're hopeless
Anu-ohia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar: The Time For A Total War On Terror Is Now / Abia Is The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria - Ikpeazu Tells NUJ / EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.