Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Happy Birthday To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To Me (308 Views)

Happy Birthday To Lalas247 / Happy Birthday To My Sis Oyindidi / Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Me by Slimslimqq: 7:44am On Feb 18, 2021
hello Romance landers

By the grace of God, I am +1 today.

it as been God all the way. many of my mates are dead, some are sick, some are in prison, I am not mocking them but glorifying the name of God. here I am today, in good health.

though things might not be moving well the way I want, but I still thank God I am alive healthy to witness this wonderful day.

also, I share the same date of birth with my dad, but its so unfortunate he's no longer alive to celebrate with me. I love him, but God loves him more.

pls family, show your boy a love to make my day o. a happy birthday will go a long way. thanks
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Jentle244: 7:46am On Feb 18, 2021
Congrats on your new age. By this time next year you must have achieved what you plan to achieve. Amen

Flex na your day but flex with caution
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Slimslimqq: 7:50am On Feb 18, 2021
Jentle244:
Congrats on your new age. By this time next year you must have achieved what you plan to achieve. Amen

Flex na your day but flex with caution
amen oo. thanks so much bro. much love
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 18, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Happy birthday bro.
Wishing you long life and prosperity .
Actually I don't have anything to give but a word of prayer can go along way.

Dear God, Thank you for adding a new year on to your son. Father I pray that this new year open doors of new breakthrough in his life and his family. I pray that men will favour him and you will crown him with your own favour, in Christ Name I pray..
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Slimslimqq: 7:55am On Feb 18, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Happy birthday bro.
Wishing you long life and prosperity .
Actually I don't have anything to give but a word of prayer can go along way.

Dear God, Thank you for adding a new year on to your son. Father I pray that this new year open doors of new breakthrough in his life and his family. I pray that men will favour him and you will crown him with your own favour, in Christ Name I pray..
amen in Jesus name.
thanks u so much for this bro.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by FalseProphet1(m): 7:58am On Feb 18, 2021
I see you impregnating an underaged girl between now and June. This I have seen.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Piboy: 8:00am On Feb 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see you impregnating an underaged girl between now and June. This I have seen.
Craze patient. grin grin
You never stop this thing. grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Slimslimqq: 8:03am On Feb 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
u did not see shit..
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by BabbanBura(m): 8:22am On Feb 18, 2021
Slimslimqq:
hello Romance landers

it as been God all the way. many of my mates are dead, some are sick, some are in prison, I am not mocking them but glorifying the name of God. here I am today, in good health.

though things might not be moving well the way I want, but I still thank God I am alive healthy to witness this wonderful day.

also, I share the same date of birth with my dad, but its so unfortunate he's no longer alive to celebrate with me. I love him, but God loves him more.

pls family, show your boy a love to make my day o. a happy birthday will go a long way, or u can ask for my account number, lol. grin

Happy birthday Bro. Best wishes in all your days
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Slimslimqq: 8:25am On Feb 18, 2021
BabbanBura:

Happy birthday Bro. Best wishes in all your days
thanks bro
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 18, 2021
happy birthday to you...
more vaginas to you buddygrin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Slimslimqq: 8:33am On Feb 18, 2021
SmellySperm:
happy birthday to you...
more vaginas to you buddygrin
lol, thanks bro
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by milcah5050: 11:31am On Feb 18, 2021
:
Happy birthday Bro. Best wishes in all your daysthanks bro
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by mosdii(m): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2021
Happy Birthday To You.
Wishing you all the best things you wish yourself.

my advice for you is to stay clear off Nigerian Girls because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Slimslimqq: 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
mosdii:
Happy Birthday To You.
Wishing you all the best things you wish yourself.

my advice for you is to stay clear off Nigerian Girls because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
lol. thanks a lot bro

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Dreyton36: 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
Happy birthday young lad
Long life and wealth in good health

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by debbydams(f): 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
Happy birthday guy,, have fun grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Slimslimqq: 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
Dreyton36:
Happy birthday young lad Long life and wealth in good health

Lights up my kpoli in peace
thanks baba agba

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Slimslimqq: 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
debbydams:
Happy birthday guy,, have fun grin
thank u very much
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Boxer007(m): 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
[b][/b]q
Slimslimqq:
hello Romance landers

pls family, show your boy a love to make my day o. a happy birthday will go a long way. thanks

Great. Babes Do you ha yansh? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Japan Court Rules That Not Recognising Same-sex Marriage Is Unconstitutional / I Love You So Much......Will You Marry Me? / If That New Woman Shows Signs Of Ruthlessness Or Lacks Courtesy, Dump Her Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.