Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Broke Af - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Af (256 Views)

Woman Who Went Viral Two Years Ago For Marrying The Man Who Caught The Garter Af / Vaginal Discharge Bleaches Underwear... It's Cool Af! / I'm Hot Af (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broke Af by NaijaBoy213(m): 9:58am On Feb 18, 2021
Broke AF, Is there anyone kind enough to help me with 1k. It's been really difficult this period walahi....God bless ❤️
Re: Broke Af by FalseProphet1(m): 10:17am On Feb 18, 2021
I can help you make real wealth, begging for 1k wouldn't solve your problem cos if you're given the 1k, before 4pm you've exhausted it and you'll be back to square one.

I can help you, send me a pm and I will introduce you to the powers that be, all things being equal you'll make it big provided that you can stick to the rules.
Re: Broke Af by NaijaBoy213(m): 10:26am On Feb 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I can help you make real wealth, begging for 1k wouldn't solve your problem cos if you're given the 1k, before 4pm you've exhausted it and you'll be back to square one.

I can help you, send me a pm and I will introduce you to the powers that be, all things being equal you'll make it big provided that you can stick to the rules.
My number 09 1333767 87
Re: Broke Af by FalseProphet1(m): 10:28am On Feb 18, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
My number 09 1333767 87
I will call you tonight and give you the invitation procedure then link you up with the powers that be, and money will be your slave. You shall come back to this thread to testify. Stay stunned.
Re: Broke Af by NaijaBoy213(m): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:

I will call you tonight and give you the invitation procedure then link you up with the powers that be, and money will be your slave. You shall come back to this thread to testify. Stay stunned.
shocked shocked I pray it's something I can handle
Re: Broke Af by FalseProphet1(m): 10:36am On Feb 18, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
shocked shocked I pray it's something I can handle
Fear not my friend, true wealth can only be acquired when you align yourself with the powers that be. There are powers that govern the universe, they are the custodians of true wealth, once you have them on your side, the sky will be your limit. When you remember this post you created begging for 1k, you laugh and be glad that I posted on your topic because you will be gifting people hundreds of thousands.
Re: Broke Af by SILENTandSMART2: 10:38am On Feb 18, 2021
Can you sell head and hands , that's the best business i can introduce you to

You get instant 300k to 400k after each sales wink
Re: Broke Af by NaijaBoy213(m): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Fear not my friend, true wealth can only be acquired when you align yourself with the powers that be. There are powers that govern the universe, they are the custodians of true wealth, once you have them on your side, the sky will be your limit. When you remember this post you created begging for 1k, you laugh and be glad that I posted on your topic because you will be gifting people hundreds of thousands.
okay
Re: Broke Af by NaijaBoy213(m): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:

hello I'm waiting

(1) (Reply)

How To Spend Money Wisely When You Are Building Your Relationship / If He Can Still Go Out There To Hustle, What Is Your Excuse? / Make Money In Naira Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.