Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,977 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Just Before You Say “I DO”, Answer These Questions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Before You Say “I DO”, Answer These Questions (266 Views)

Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. / Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Before You Say “I DO”, Answer These Questions by Justseyii: 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
[center]Just before you say “I DO”, Answer these questions[/center]

Part 1: Why do I want to marry?

Have you ever wondered why people are eager to marry?

Lots of people want to marry for various reasons. You will be amazed at the list of the reasons. For example, some are getting married because they felt they are of age, some because of pressure, some love to wear the wedding gown and suit, oh for some it’s because of an expected post, some don’t even know or have any reason. Some see it as societal attainment. To some, their younger ones are getting married, what are they waiting for.

Let me ask you why you too want to marry? This is a question you must answer and convince yourself about. When you are able to get the right answer to this question, then you will be able to determine things you will need to take along, the characteristics of your would-be partner. The goals and expectations in the marriage. The type of wedding you wanted and the composition of your marriage.

Some got into marriage because they love the glamour of wedding forgetting that wedding is just a few days event, while marriage is till death do you part. Then they start to make demands they never negotiated. The Why of your marriage will determine lots of things. In fact, it will determine if the marriage will be till death do you part or not. It will determine your expectations from the marriage, it will determine your position in the marriage whether behind, beside or in front, it will determine whether you are going to heaven or not, it will determine how long the marriage will last, it will determine who you will be either in the short term or long term etc.

This is actually the first question you must answer before you proceed on the journey of marriage. Don’t let anybody push you to any relationship without answering this question. In fact, don’t just answer it in your mind, document your answers, analyze them and lastly justify them. These will help you know whether they are realistic or not. Meanwhile for you to provide a better answer to this question, you will need to consult the author of marriage who doubles as your creator.

This is because your answer must tally with your purpose. Should you not know your purpose, kindly purse.

Read more https://blog.yourrami.com/index.php/2021/03/08/just-before-you-say-i-do-answer-these-questions/

(1) (Reply)

Opinion / 8 Great Tips To Help You Maintain A Healthy Relationship / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.