Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Sunday Igboho Should Come Back Home To Fight On Ground Not From Abroad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Should Come Back Home To Fight On Ground Not From Abroad (428 Views)

David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter / Secession: Kanu, Igboho Should Have Gone Through NASS, Governors – Senator Misau / Sunday Igboho Should Have Joined Amotekun - Dennis Amachree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igboho Should Come Back Home To Fight On Ground Not From Abroad by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 18, 2021
Let me talk like afonjas like they say to Kanu " coward Igboho, come back home and fight on the ground." Afonjas are natural hypocrites!

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Should Come Back Home To Fight On Ground Not From Abroad by Kinematics: 11:22am On Feb 18, 2021
We all know that both Afonja and Flati.n.os are hypocrites.
Re: Sunday Igboho Should Come Back Home To Fight On Ground Not From Abroad by BlackfireX: 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
That boy Sunday will be deported and arrested, we heard that he moved from Ogun state to Benin republic tying wrapper and gele like iya sikiru...

Fulani never forgives
Re: Sunday Igboho Should Come Back Home To Fight On Ground Not From Abroad by Akiara: 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
THE CERTIFIED "JUJU" WEARING COWARD .....SEE SMALL ACTION...AND JAPA LIKE THE COWARD ..I HAVE KNOW ALL MY LIFE!!

LET IT BE ON RECORD THAT THE "JUJU" WEARING BULLETPRROF NINJA ABANDONED HIS PEOPLE WHEN THEY NEEDED HIM MOST.

TOMORROW THESE SAME SET OF ONLINE MISFITS WILL BE INSULTING NNAMDI KANU....WHOSE COORDINATION OF ESN IS A MASTERCLASS..!!!!

CALL ME IPOB.....I Like Am Like That!!!

Re: Sunday Igboho Should Come Back Home To Fight On Ground Not From Abroad by FlamieB(m): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
You guys should stop this unnecessary comparison between great MNK and Igboho.

It disgusts me whenever I come across this kind of thread. Stop belittling Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

(1) (Reply)

Involvement in forgery,criminality,how Abaribe Lost Deputy Governorship Position / I Have Video Of Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Trying To Kill Her FFK, His Children — Pop / The History Of Libya Under The Reign Of Muammar Gaddafi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.