Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! (5986 Views)

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Walkee: 1:56am On Feb 19, 2021
YourMajesty:
There's no sense in what you post... And the truth is, I see you as someone who proudly take advantage of vulnerable girls.
you really deserve this slap

1 Like

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 19, 2021
According to my understanding lamba means to fck so op, you fck am?

2 Likes

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Nicoddemus(m): 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
MejiLoyon:
There is this woman that has been helping my mom for years. Time and circumstances gave me two lovely guys as sons. As Daddy is always on the move I needed someone to take care of them for me. Told my mom she sent her housekeeper's daughter to me. Based on say she knows she is like a sister to me because she grew up in my hands virtually. She has been top notch. Even people thinks she is my sister. She don ripe O ,like 22 ish but even though I like woman I no play near her. I swear with my blokos. I don't even bring ladies home(if the lord provides lol). Straight to the point I just emptied the trash and I saw this self pregnancy test kit. The pack. I didn't see the kit truly but I sha entered and after giving her lamba she say she get belle. I just weak like this. I don't even know what to do. So many thoughts in my head like this. Nothing concern me with who chook am score goal but I'm just disappointed. How do I handle this issue. Sure she had freedom staying here and thus blame go fall for my head. But how do I handle it. Make I send her packing or..... This is a person I've planned something for O.
I repeat I no nack her.....for I know say naughty men dey here

From the way you're denying your are surely a suspect. You should be arrested and interrogated ASAP

1 Like

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 24, 2021
Update she don confess. She was impregnated during the Christmas holiday at her family home.when she went visiting. I've done sendoff for her. If she's wise she can use what she has to build herself. I'll just face my boys myself. End of househelp. We move

3 Likes

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by StPete: 9:08am On Feb 24, 2021
YourMajesty:

"After giving her the lamba"

Please what is lamba?

[s]From your write-up, one can easily detect that you're either a child molester or you take advantage of vulnerable girls[/s]

Speak in language we can understand not this toutish nonsense you speak.

Stop writing jargons because you have cheap internet data. If you meet this guy one on one, I'm very sure you won't be able to cough or vomit the trash you just wrote. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by alitee: 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
U shld b concerned more abt ur kids..wat if she has been engagn dem...reason am o

2 Likes

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by nedekid: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2021
F
MejiLoyon:

I'm not streetwise. Lamba means a lie . I lied I saw the kit but I didn't.
Legend has it that OP is still giving her "lamba" till this afternoon. grin
Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 25, 2021
nedekid:
F
Legend has it that OP is still giving her "lamba" till this afternoon. grin
gringrin

1 Like

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by qtguru(m): 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2021
MejiLoyon:
There is this woman that has been helping my mom for years. Time and circumstances gave me two lovely guys as sons. As Daddy is always on the move I needed someone to take care of them for me. Told my mom she sent her housekeeper's daughter to me. Based on say she knows she is like a sister to me because she grew up in my hands virtually. She has been top notch. Even people thinks she is my sister. She don ripe O ,like 22 ish but even though I like woman I no play near her. I swear with my blokos. I don't even bring ladies home(if the lord provides lol). Straight to the point I just emptied the trash and I saw this self pregnancy test kit. The pack. [b]I didn't see the kit truly but I sha entered and after giving her lamba she say she get belle. [/b]I just weak like this. I don't even know what to do. So many thoughts in my head like this. Nothing concern me with who chook am score goal but I'm just disappointed. How do I handle this issue. Sure she had freedom staying here and thus blame go fall for my head. But how do I handle it. Make I send her packing or..... This is a person I've planned something for O.
I repeat I no nack her.....for I know say naughty men dey here

I have heard people use lamba for "beating" and "having sex" so I will assume you meant you hard to beat her to get the information. It intepretes as you giving her belle
Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by LotaTee: 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
YourMajesty:

Please what is lamba?

From your write-up, one can easily detect that you're either a child molester or you take advantage of vulnerable girls

You should have stopped at where you asked what lamba meant.What's with the profiling? It's wrong to throw such weighty accusations around based on a very flimsy reason- 'his deficient writing skills'.

FYI, 'lamba' means 'lie'.
Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 26, 2021
Ishilove:

Shibaraba, is this you? Methinks it is.

She is 22 years old and legally an adult, which means she has full control of her vagina to use and misuse as she pleases. Her mates are even getting married and taking care of their own homes, so unless you sef follow nack the girl, I don't see why you should bear the burden of a guilty conscience in this matter.

What you should ask her is what she and the hórny son of a gun who came inside her intend doing with the pregnancy. Her response will determine your next line of action.

Shhhh. grin

1 Like

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Gcool2(m): 9:12am On Feb 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Update she don confess. She was impregnated during the Christmas holiday at her family home.when she went visiting. I've done sendoff for her. If she's wise she can use what she has to build herself. I'll just face my boys myself. End of househelp. We move
bro, things happen...from your write up u seem to like the girl based on been a good girl..now that she found herself in this mess,I wouldn't want you to neglect her ...pls do what you can to stand by her...that quick send-off is out of it..I for like you do family gathering,make she fetch who impregnate her,then the family decides her matter...just see it through ..

Empathy is the watchword her..she is going through a lot already..

1 Like

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 26, 2021
Gcool2:
bro, things happen...from your write up u seem to like the girl based on been a good girl..now that she found herself in this mess,I wouldn't want you to neglect her ...pls do what you can to stand by her...that quick send-off is out of it..I for like you do family gathering,make she fetch who impregnate her,then the family decides her matter...just see it through ..

I decided to put everything in the quick sendoff clause. I won't want to loud it. I've been saving for her and also added . She'll be fine with it. As for family gathering hell no. People wey don happy say na me nack her? They were already happy inside that I was responsible for the pregnancy. Even people that don't know me here has already concluded that I was giving her the cucumber. If I was a manwhore I would have fell into the trap boss. And after careful analysis that could have been the plan all along. No family gathering. That matter don go. The challenge is I'm now really seeing the hell the kids made her go through. My whole body aches. My windpipe nearly broken from shouts. She was a life saver boss. Na so life be

4 Likes

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Ishilove: 9:30am On Feb 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Shhhh. grin
You know what they say about goldfishes... grin

1 Like

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Ishilove: 9:33am On Feb 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:

I decided to put everything in the quick sendoff clause. I won't want to loud it. I've been saving for her and also added . She'll be fine with it. As for family gathering hell no. People wey don happy say na me nack her? They were already happy inside that I was responsible for the pregnancy. Even people that don't know me here has already concluded that I was giving her the cucumber. If I was a manwhore I would have fell into the trap boss. And after careful analysis that could have been the plan all along. No family gathering. That matter don go. The challenge is I'm now really seeing the hell the kids made her go through. My whole body aches. My windpipe nearly broken from shouts. She was a life saver boss. Na so life be
Ogbeni go and find a responsible woman to settle with.

2 Likes

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 26, 2021
Ishilove:

Ogbeni go and find a responsible woman to settle with.
Where can I find them? Do they sell them? Can they be ordered from eBay? Make I no talk too much. But these eyes have seen. And they have seen a lot.

4 Likes

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Ishilove: 10:11am On Feb 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Where can I find them? Do they sell them? Can they be ordered from eBay? Make I no talk too much. But these eyes have seen. And they have seen a lot.
They are there. You have just been using the wrong lenses to view them, which is why when they pass by you you are unable to recognise them.
Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Gcool2(m): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:

all the best to her
Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Badadvisor: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
YourMajesty:

Please what is lamba?

From your write-up, one can easily detect that you're either a child molester or you take advantage of vulnerable girls

A useless cultist complaining about slang.
Keep deceiving yourself fool. Death awaits you. Useless dirty norseman

1 Like

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by nedekid: 8:50am On Mar 03, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Oh. I did not see this update.
Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 03, 2021
nedekid:

Oh. I did not see this update.
No be small matter. It is well

1 Like

Re: My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! by oweniwe(m): 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
Gcool2:

,I wouldn't want you to neglect her ...pls do what you can to stand by her...that quick send-off is out of it..I for like you do family gathering,make she fetch who impregnate her,then the family decides her matter...just see it through ..

Why? Standing by her is not the OPs business. Let her family do that for her.

I have given a lady accommodation and barely 2 months, she got pregnant for my friend. The dude has his own house but didn't want her to move in with him.

What my eyes saw in the next 15 months eh...

Let her go put up with the guy that impregnated her or her people abeg.

For a girl to be living with someone she's not related to and still go get pregnant... Its her problem o

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lying, Cheating Husband And A Sham Of A Marriage. Where Do I Go From Here? / Who Is More Important: A Girl Child Or A Boy Child / Why Do Men Beg Women For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.