Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Naija Man Curses Naija Lady After DNA Test Proved Baby Pinned On Him Isn't His - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Naija Man Curses Naija Lady After DNA Test Proved Baby Pinned On Him Isn't His (1171 Views)

After Dna The Child Is Not His. / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Man Curses Naija Lady After DNA Test Proved Baby Pinned On Him Isn't His by Srinivasa: 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
lady and her friend were confronting the man and accusing him of trying to abandon her and their child after making money.

Please suscribe,comment, share and turn on post notification bell to get notified when I upload a new video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZE8_G1jagg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Man Curses Naija Lady After DNA Test Proved Baby Pinned On Him Isn't His by addictiv(m): 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
child support escape

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Curses Naija Lady After DNA Test Proved Baby Pinned On Him Isn't His by Sijo01(f): 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2021
The lousy woman is even shouting 'na me start am'. So you leave who give you belle wan pin am for another person!

Instead make you hide your head for shame you dey hala na me start am.

Congratulations Bro for escaping a life time torture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Man Curses Naija Lady After DNA Test Proved Baby Pinned On Him Isn't His by Arsenate(m): 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
DNA testing men's life since 1263 AD. Hoes be cursing whoever invented DNA testing at this point. grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Curses Naija Lady After DNA Test Proved Baby Pinned On Him Isn't His by LadySarah: 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
but can a DNA test ever be wrong?
Re: Naija Man Curses Naija Lady After DNA Test Proved Baby Pinned On Him Isn't His by fineboynl(m): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
she said and I quote. na me start to de born bastard? nor be you get pikin which one come be your own.

And don't be surprised that guy will still continue to bang the girl just after this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Man Curses Naija Lady After DNA Test Proved Baby Pinned On Him Isn't His by fati2001(m): 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
see as he even ugly!
baba dudu.

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Curses Naija Lady After DNA Test Proved Baby Pinned On Him Isn't His by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2021
Lol
Re: Naija Man Curses Naija Lady After DNA Test Proved Baby Pinned On Him Isn't His by sisisioge: 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is funny fa...better to kuku screw guys of like skin colour if paternity confusion is likely to arise fa. Chai...may disgrace no come near us o.
Re: Naija Man Curses Naija Lady After DNA Test Proved Baby Pinned On Him Isn't His by Jeon(f): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
fati2001:
see as he even ugly!

baba dudu.

Lolzzz
you and this meme guy look alike.

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Curses Naija Lady After DNA Test Proved Baby Pinned On Him Isn't His by MrHighSea: 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
LadySarah:
but can a DNA test ever be wrong?
IF the female copulated with only the male involved. but this low lives here gave up the struggle because obviously, she got laid by more than one man.
Re: Naija Man Curses Naija Lady After DNA Test Proved Baby Pinned On Him Isn't His by mosdii(m): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Naija Man Curses Naija Lady After DNA Test Proved Baby Pinned On Him Isn't His by nabiz(m): 1:45am On Feb 19, 2021
Srinivasa:
lady and her friend were confronting the man and accusing him of trying to abandon her and their child after making money.

Please suscribe,comment, share and turn on post notification bell to get notified when I upload a new video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZE8_G1jagg
Nawaooo so this guy was correct. Thank God for his life. They really intimidated that guy. Click here to watch the video how the issue started https://www.facebook.com/297115308936/posts/10158547308873937/?app=fbl
Re: Naija Man Curses Naija Lady After DNA Test Proved Baby Pinned On Him Isn't His by Mikester: 9:10am On Feb 19, 2021
Premarital sex is never worth it for anyone. It makes one's life complicated and highly stressful not to mention the inability it springs for one to give full focus to his/her ambition.

It is not for great people to fornicate else their greatness will become perverted. Leave fornication to those who wish to waste their youthfulness and thwart their future blessings. It is their fate.
Re: Naija Man Curses Naija Lady After DNA Test Proved Baby Pinned On Him Isn't His by wolement: 10:37am On Feb 23, 2021
God bless DNA test inventor. grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Don't Be Caught In The Web Of What If's, Read This / The Easter Sunday Embarrassing Gift I Just Received.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.