Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe (53414 Views)

Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu / Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe / Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by Mopolchi: 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
angry
Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by overseasnbeyond: 7:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
The military needs to fish out the bandits hiding in the bush instead of running after IPOB, God bless Mazi Kanu. I am for Oduduwa state[b][/b]
lalasticlala:
As shared by Nicholas Ibekwe of Premium Times:

https://twitter.com/nicholasibekwe/status/1362394120942219264?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6i0mUDiIO4

2 Likes

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by Josywhyte: 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
This country nawa o
Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by salford1: 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
Useless army. They should direct that helicopter to the North Eastern part of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by realstars: 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bandits In The Forest Kidnapping And Killing And They Are Westing Their Time Doing Nothing,
Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by Omoluabi16(m): 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
Why is the Nigerian Army in a gun battle with the ESN a regional security outfit? The ESN has kidnapped 0 persons. Has murdered 0 persons.
Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by IHIEGOD: 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
This is a stupid thing to write, it is happening today and u are God knows where maybe Congo writing rubbish,
What do u mean by militiamen? They are people oriented security outfit that is protecting the people against herdsmen.
Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Everybody sane person knows it is an ill packaged propaganda by the IPOB terrorists to prevent the military from fishing out the ESN murderers....

I urge the military to step up action in dealing with Terrorists groups across the country....IPOB, Boko Haram, Bandits, Idoho and his own terrorists...

Flush them out!!!

You gerrit... Kanu is a master propagandist. I fear that guy for propaganda, he's just too good at it.

BTW, death to all ESN brainwashed fools.

3 Likes

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by BlessedNuel: 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
Wahala dey oooh
Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hmm
Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by RlCHSATAN: 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
thanks. this is the real news
Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by sweerychick(f): 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Everybody sane person knows it is an ill packaged propaganda by the IPOB terrorists to prevent the military from fishing out the ESN murderers....

I urge the military to step up action in dealing with Terrorists groups across the country....IPOB, Boko Haram, Bandits, Idoho and his own terrorists...

Flush them out!!!
you only come out to talk rubbish when it concerns IPOB but will keep mute on bandits and terrorist!.. I hope they all locate you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
Tejuri:

Morons like you are why the North doesn’t take southerners seriously .

What are stupid comments like this meant to achieve. The same people oppressing the SE are oppressing the SW, instead of coming together you two groups of fools will keep mocking each other instead of coming together and fighting your common enemy.

Una never ready.

read my comment again, aku must have block the air to ur medula
Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by jcross19: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
robosky02:
Fly over commissioning challenge between Wike and ikpeazu
are you blind? Is that not APC tag and vest?

1 Like

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by asobo1: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
robosky02:
Fly over commissioning challenge between Wike and ikpeazu
Werey undecided So Ikpeazu is now in APC. Ordinarily I would ignore such post but you're just too stupid to be ignored.

1 Like

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by IjobaORUN1: 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
Okay
Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by cococandy(f): 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
So these people have helicopters all this while and they can’t use it to fish out boko haram members?
What sort of safety risk are IPOB militia compared to those northern insurgents that they broke out their helicopters to search for them?

3 Likes

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by ResourceMan(m): 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
Beremx:
It doesn’t change the fact that an helicopter was attacked at Orlu. Whether it was today or February 14. The NA must be ashamed to confirm the attack. Ndi ara

God bless ESN

Shame on you. We warned you about bohari and his apc demons in 2015, but you were all over the place dancing to their evil music.
Look at what your beloved bohari has brought to your people now?
Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by criuze(m): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Flush them out!!!

From which cave are you coming out
Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by SonOfTheRisingS: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
ESN is defeating the zoo fulani terrorist government forces both on land/air and sea.

Hence, fulani and Yoruba Jihadist media are shamelessly trying to lie about the war going on in Orlu.

1 Share

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by lexy2014: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Flush them out!!!

Y has d army not flushed out Bokoharam, bandits and fulani herdsmen?

By d way, was d said helicopter shut down by ESN?
Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by mrnelsono(m): 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
so the military has helicopter gunship, why we never flush out Boko Haram from this country nah, useless set of confused, power intoxicated outrageous politicians.
Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by Tejuri(m): 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
SuperBold:

read my comment again, aku must have block the air to ur medula
GTF outta here.
Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by NLPoliceWoman: 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
RTR

1 Like

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by Bede2u(m): 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Flush them out!!!
lol...it's not by nairaland posts o.
Talking tough and walking the walk are two different things o. Lauretta onochie

2 Likes

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by Virginkpekus(f): 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
So? What does that change? Even if it happened last year, is there any difference?
Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by nedekid: 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Flush them out!!!
Lorrita, how many bottles of your favorite brew have your had today? Hope also you have shaved your mustache, hairy chest and legs. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by Quaddafi29: 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
Can't these cowboys go back home with their cows and allow us develop?
Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by chariisGRACE(m): 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
Duru9:
I just returned from imo State back to Abuja

My village to orlu is just 100 biko

The 1 well I spent at home
I didn't see any military in orlu or anywhere around my villa

I called my kid bro now
He said they're not aware of any war happening
Because my bro is learning work there

Igbo man dey Duru?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) / Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos / Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.