Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Femi Fani- Kayode Condemns Military Airstrikes In Orlu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani- Kayode Condemns Military Airstrikes In Orlu (2016 Views)

Military Airstrikes In Imo: Ohanaeze, IPOB Kick / Femi Fani-Kayode Condemns Attack On Enugu Police Station / Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani- Kayode Condemns Military Airstrikes In Orlu by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:14am On Feb 19, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Well, if you had a functional police system, you wouldn't be here on nairaland littering the whole place with photoshopped pictures of Afghanistan and lybia..
It was a national protest by the youths against police brutality... Dont you reason properly?

This same energy you're using to cry over properties, use it to cry over lives that are being wasted daily by marauding Fulani herdsmen..
Use same energy to prevail on our useless gvt to fix the insecurity issues in the country..
You're here crying because the properties of a drug baron was destroyed...
Smh

The audio will enlighten on you on the culpability of IPOB.
Why not look it up online and listen to it.
It's disgusting listening to him mention places that must be burnt and they are burnt now in a coordinated arson in Lagos.
Re: Femi Fani- Kayode Condemns Military Airstrikes In Orlu by nairalandankrah: 1:19am On Feb 19, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

The audio will enlighten on you on the culpability of IPOB.
Why not look it up online and listen to it.
It's disgusting listening to him mention places that must be burnt and they are burnt now in a coordinated arson in Lagos.

Lols..Ogbeni, go back and listen to the whole broadcast from beginning to the end.. Trust me, by the time you're done listening, you would've been emancipated from mental slavery.. dont just listen to a "cut" part that massages your fantasy grin.. Listen to the whole gist..

That's called investigative/ balanced journalism...
Re: Femi Fani- Kayode Condemns Military Airstrikes In Orlu by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:28am On Feb 19, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Lols..Ogbeni, go back and listen to the whole broadcast from beginning to the end.. Trust me, by the time you're done listening, you would've been emancipated from mental slavery.. dont just listen to a "cut" part that massages your fantasy grin.. Listen to the whole gist..

That's called investigative/ balanced journalism...

Never again will I listen to such hate filled monologue.
It is the hatred they have for the Yoruba that consumed them to the point of burning down our city.

I have never heard that kind of bigotry in my life. After calling for the burning of Lagos, his members were even giving him update real-time.

The report of LASG has confirmed that it is a coordinated arson and it has been gazetted. That audio and report will be revisited some day.

This bombing of their terrorist hideouts is just one leg of getting justice for the victims of the carnage they caused in Lagos.
Re: Femi Fani- Kayode Condemns Military Airstrikes In Orlu by nairalandankrah: 1:34am On Feb 19, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Never again will I listen to such hate filled monologue.
It is the hatred they have for the Yoruba that consumed them to the point of burning down our city.

I have never heard that kind of bigotry in my life. After calling for the burning of Lagos, his members were even giving him update real-time.

The report of LASG has confirmed that it is a coordinated arson and it has been gazetted. That audio and report will be revisited some day.

This bombing of their terrorist hideouts is just one leg of getting justice for the victims of the carnage they caused in Lagos.

Why not take ipob to THE HAGUE And defend your case lols..since you know better than lagsgvt, and buhari..
Kanu is currently @ the USA moving and walking freely..
USA KNOW WHO A TERRORIST IS NOT you..
So stop crying here ok..you're littering the whole place with your crocodile tears..and lest I forget, Tinubu the baron can never be president..
Romance the truth
Re: Femi Fani- Kayode Condemns Military Airstrikes In Orlu by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:55am On Feb 19, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Why not take ipob to THE HAGUE And defend your case lols..since you know better than lagsgvt, and buhari..
Kanu is currently @ the USA moving and walking freely..
USA KNOW WHO A TERRORIST IS NOT you..
So stop crying here ok..you're littering the whole place with your crocodile tears..and lest I forget, Tinubu the baron can never be president..
Romance the truth

He can't walk freely again for the rest of his life.
As for Asiwaju, that is a call Nigerians will make with their votes in 2023 so there's no point engaging you on that and I will be unrealistic if I suggest that I have more than one vote.

But by benefit of hindsight, no serious politician will seek endorsement or endorsement from a terrorist group and their apologists like you and that is why everyone you support loses and when the current President won election twice, he did so without your votes.

I really don't think any one should take you and your IPOB serious. All you know how to do is spew hate and bigotry against other tribes and of course burn down the city of other people cowardly, perhaps, until now the state has said "enough is enough" for burning down Lagos. .
Re: Femi Fani- Kayode Condemns Military Airstrikes In Orlu by nairalandankrah: 7:32am On Feb 19, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

He can't walk freely again for the rest of his life.
As for Asiwaju, that is a call Nigerians will make with their votes in 2023 so there's no point engaging you on that and I will be unrealistic if I suggest that I have more than one vote.

But by benefit of hindsight, no serious politician will seek endorsement or endorsement from a terrorist group and their apologists like you and that is why everyone you support loses and when the current President won election twice, he did so without your votes.

I really don't think any one should take you and your IPOB serious. All you know how to do is spew hate and bigotry against other tribes and of course burn down the city of other people cowardly, perhaps, until now the state has said "enough is enough" for burning down Lagos. .

Lols kanu can walk freely in America, and any other part of the world including Nigeria..
Mr burn down Lagos...stop the narrative already.. Its stale
Re: Femi Fani- Kayode Condemns Military Airstrikes In Orlu by jumper524(m): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

U want chop one nigeria

Can't u guys stay on your own?
oga leave our land and go to your Biafra.
nobody dey stop una..

we no want the one nigeria again..
Re: Femi Fani- Kayode Condemns Military Airstrikes In Orlu by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 19, 2021
jumper524:
oga leave our land and go to your Biafra.
nobody dey stop una..

we no want the one nigeria again..

Which land?

The one filled with bandits or Boko Haram that Even you guys are running away from or the ones filled with kidnappers or the one where one bello pays a teacher 7k per month as salary?

Which of the land in north are you talking about?

Whenever disintegration is mentioned una go begin urinate for una pants..

Nonsense.
Re: Femi Fani- Kayode Condemns Military Airstrikes In Orlu by jumper524(m): 9:16am On Feb 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Which land?

The one filled with bandits or Boko Haram that Even you guys are running away from or the ones filled with kidnappers or the one where one bello pays a teacher 7k per month as salary?

Which of the land in north are you talking about?

Whenever disintegration is mentioned una go begin urinate for una pants..

Nonsense.
how is that your business??
must you stay in our land?
Biko leave our land and stay in your land locked erosion invested land that is not up to the size of kaduna.
leave our land so your wicked uncle's can kill you people finish.
go to your Biafra and stop telling me things about my land.
please leave us alone with our bandits and poverty.
me Nigeria is not by force..
Re: Femi Fani- Kayode Condemns Military Airstrikes In Orlu by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 19, 2021
jumper524:
how is that your business??
must you stay in our land?
Biko leave our land and stay in your land locked erosion invested land that is not up to the size of kaduna.
leave our land so your wicked uncle's can kill you people finish.
go to your Biafra and stop telling me things about my land.
please leave us alone with our bandits and poverty.
me Nigeria is not by force..

Lol

Talking rubbish when faced with fact. In America different people from different countries lives there like UK even Ghana infact all nations of the world.

Can you realize you have no point?

If nigeria disintegrate and you see me in your land then tax me as a business man there and I pay my tax sane way others are doing in other countries of the world.

You norths are so timid and archaic plus barbaric than the world has left you all behind in your una Useless logic..

You are not making sense, the country must cease to exist one day and I will tax you same way you tax me if I am doing business in your Arewa country and that's how it is works over..

No wonder senses are lacking in north.... Nonsense.
Re: Femi Fani- Kayode Condemns Military Airstrikes In Orlu by jumper524(m): 9:30am On Feb 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lol

Talking rubbish when faced with fact. In America different people from different countries lives there like UK even Ghana infact all nations of the world.

Can you realize you have no point?

If nigeria disintegrate and you see me in your land then tax me as a business man there and I pay my tax sane way others are doing in other countries of the world.

You norths are so timid and archaic plus barbaric than the world has left you all behind in your una Useless logic..

You are not making sense, the country must cease to exist one day and I will tax you same way you tax me if I am doing business in your Arewa country and that's how it is works over..

No wonder senses are lacking in north.... Nonsense.
nigga we ain't disintegrating in peace here.
you can't insult my land, want to exit my land In rugedity, fight my people in your land and still want to talk as though we stay in Western world.
has your kinds and leaders kanu and co ever talked about peaceful disintegration like brexit or catalonians??
always preaching violence and hatred and here you are with your akpu blocked brain telling me your talking fact when you can't even diffrentiate between circumstances.

besides why would anybody want to do business in a land they hate badly a land they claim is filled with illetrates and criminals.
why would you leave your land of rising sun filled with milk and honey to a zoo and struggle to pay tax.
niggga you ain't worth wasting intelligence on but I gave you little tip of intelligence up there.
if your akpu flat brain can process it, better for you..cos to be honest starch has really blocked your reasoning faculty..
Re: Femi Fani- Kayode Condemns Military Airstrikes In Orlu by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 19, 2021
jumper524:
nigga we ain't disintegrating in peace here.

You are wrong we will and must disintegrate in peace...The country must cease to exist on peaceful terms.

you can't insult my land, want to exit my land In rugedity, fight my people in your land and still want to talk as though we stay in Western world.

Do you really know the meaning of fight? Are your people, the ones you are talking about living in thick forest belongings to others? Is that your definition of economic migration and development? How is that beneficial to the society?

has your kinds and leaders kanu and co ever talked about peaceful disintegration like brexit or catalonians??
always preaching violence and hatred and here you are with your akpu blocked brain telling me your talking fact when you can't even diffrentiate between circumstances.

You shouldn't be bothered. While there must be peaceful disintegration and which must hold...but hate is the only catalyst that will make the disintegration possible.

besides why would anybody want to do business in a land they hate badly a land they claim is filled with illetrates and criminals.
why would you leave your land of rising sun filled with milk and honey to a zoo and struggle to pay tax.
niggga you ain't worth wasting intelligence on but I gave you little tip of intelligence up there.
if your akpu flat brain can process it, better for you..cos to be honest starch has really blocked your reasoning faculty..

Well it is filled criminals bandits, kidnappers and BokoHaram?

Or is Shekau an Evangelist or a sheik?

No wonder sense is far from north because most of una reasoning can only be seen in Niger republic and Chad.. people of same terrorist tendencies and beliefs.

We must hasten our belt to make sure this union ceases to exist. Atleast everyone can benefit more paying taxes in their respective new nations.
Re: Femi Fani- Kayode Condemns Military Airstrikes In Orlu by jumper524(m): 10:05am On Feb 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You are wrong we will and must disintegrate in peace...The country must cease to exist on peaceful terms.

Do you really know the meaning of fight? Are your people, the ones you are talking about living in thick forest belongings to others? Is that your definition of economic migration and development? How is that beneficial to the society?

You shouldn't be bothered. While there must be peaceful disintegration and which must hold...but hate is the only catalyst that will make the disintegration possible.

Well it is filled criminals bandits, kidnappers and BokoHaram?

Or is Shekau an Evangelist or a sheik?

No wonder sense is far from north because most of una reasoning can only be seen in Niger republic and Chad.. people of same terrorist tendencies and beliefs.

We must hasten our belt to make sure this union ceases to exist. Atleast everyone can benefit more paying taxes in their respective new nations.
you spewed transh and ended with nonsense.
is it a must to stay in northern nigeria??
I said leave our land imnitially then all of a sudden you started preaching how foreigners pay tax on foreign land. I said both circumstances are different you again went ahead to same hogwash you spewed still insulting the north.
if you truly want your Biafra, you should be less concerned on wether I tremble at the sound of biafra and be more happy I'm telling you to leave our illetrates bandits filled north alone.
despite bokoharam nyamri still full borno state, is borno now better than Biafra filled with milk and honey??

since ipob are creative please leave nairaland and create your biafra currency land.
Re: Femi Fani- Kayode Condemns Military Airstrikes In Orlu by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 19, 2021
jumper524:
you spewed transh and ended with nonsense.
is it a must to stay in northern nigeria??
I said leave our land imnitially then all of a sudden you started preaching how foreigners pay tax on foreign land. I said both circumstances are different you again went ahead to same hogwash you spewed still insulting the north.
if you truly want your Biafra, you should be less concerned on wether I tremble at the sound of biafra and be more happy I'm telling you to leave our illetrates bandits filled north alone.
despite bokoharam nyamri still full borno state, is borno now better than Biafra filled with milk and honey??

since ipob are creative please leave nairaland and create your biafra currency land.

I know northerners don't read. so I will advise you to go back and read... because there is nothing is north that isn't anywhere.

Go back and read well what I wrote because you just shoot off point..go and read....almajiri no be education.
Re: Femi Fani- Kayode Condemns Military Airstrikes In Orlu by jumper524(m): 10:22am On Feb 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I know northerners don't read. so I will advise you to go back and read... because there is nothing is north that isn't anywhere.

Go back and read well what I wrote because you just shoot off point..go and read....almajiri no be education.
no nah!!

not again.
the starch from akpu and abacha has completely raunched your brain.
zero reasoning and understanding that's why your best in rebranding and reposting already posted reports.
you fail to understand what I said hence trying to force me to take your Bangladesh as something reasonable.
Mr Man i don't care if you have everything in the east.
please leave the north and a yoruba forum to your ipob filled forum.
nobody go disturb una..
Re: Femi Fani- Kayode Condemns Military Airstrikes In Orlu by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 19, 2021
jumper524:
no nah!!

not again.
the starch from akpu and abacha has completely raunched your brain.
zero reasoning and understanding that's why your best in rebranding and reposting already posted reports.
you fail to understand what I said hence trying to force me to take your Bangladesh as something reasonable.
Mr Man i don't care if you have everything in the east.
please leave the north and a yoruba forum to your ipob filled forum.
nobody go disturb una..

Go and read what I wrote and stop making this almajiri noise here.

Go and read..
Re: Femi Fani- Kayode Condemns Military Airstrikes In Orlu by jumper524(m): 10:32am On Feb 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Go and read what I wrote and stop making this almajiri mouse here.

Go and read..
go and rationalize and reason what I wrote and stop the brainless akpu motivated comment..
Re: Femi Fani- Kayode Condemns Military Airstrikes In Orlu by November1857(m): 10:42am On Feb 19, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

They should freeze the accounts of all of the terrorists.

Whether north or south , a terrorist is a terrorist.
If not for the tactical approach adopted by the leaders in Lagos, by now IPOB and their members who heeded the call to burn down Lagos on the instruction of their leader in the audio, should by now be facing ICC.

They burnt down Lagos and they think they will escape? No.
They will reap what they sowed.
Lagos does not deserve to be terrorised by IPOB.
Typical fulani muslim , land grabbing stunt !
Re: Femi Fani- Kayode Condemns Military Airstrikes In Orlu by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 19, 2021
jumper524:
go and rationalize and reason what I wrote and stop the brainless akpu motivated comment..

Go and read..
Re: Femi Fani- Kayode Condemns Military Airstrikes In Orlu by jumper524(m): 11:03am On Feb 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Go and read..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eastern Nigeria Guerrilla War: Policemen Feared Killed Again In Anambra / Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. / Breaking News: The True Reason For Tinubu's Leakage Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.