Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) (54001 Views)

Man Contesting For The Position Of Women Leader In Kano (Picture) / Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) / Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
Inteltower:

A hypocrite like u...stand there and watch how they will u dominate u
Clueless being

And for some quoting me above tolerance. Pls yes as a christain we should love our neighbors but pls never forget the passage of being wise as a serpent

Tolerance has its limits
Being ignorant and dumb as sheeps to the slaughter is foolish and enabling a stranger in your own home

Love yes but let wisdom lead

Maybe those talking about tolerance should pls freely give up their lands to boko haram for peace to reign

Now use ur head

abeg shut up u dnt have anything to prove no be start am now u come dey preach stupid ipob
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
limeta:
See this one
Fulani take your land you come delta with fake smile
Better go and fight for your land ode
Fucking bigot. Come and see Igbos permanent councillorship position in Sabon Gari, Kano. Were u not the one jubilating here and counting numerous Nigerian who won election in UK and US?
This is pure ethno-religious bigotry which will never let u develop. Is it not better for people in those areas to hire governors like Badaru, Kwankwaso,Sule Lamido Ganduje, Dankwambo, El Rufai to show them how to truly use allocation in their states?
States receiving huge allocation, 13% derivation and having NDDC but have nothing much to show.
Learn to be tolerant!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by nedekid: 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
Incognito403:

Cry me a river! It's no one's fault that you destroyed your share of Nigeria with civil war, tribalism and enslavement to PDP. One Nigeria is here to stay, Yoruba and Hausa tie remains firm as ever. No evil Ipob can break it.

Kiss the truth.
You forgot to add fulani
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Inteltower: 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
Skipperrabiu:
abeg shut up u dnt have anything to prove no be start am now u come dey preach stupid ipob

You are the one with that insult label.
Hold it well, plaster it on your forehead

As longer as we live in this contraption called one Nigeria... Don't be foolish to think that ethnic groups won't have fears of domination, marginalization, sabotage, corruption, ethnocentrism and conflict tendencies

So how will electing an Hausa/Fulani man in southern state be welcomed naturally olodo

I got nothing against the guy running. Wisdom is key and not ur stupidity
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by nedekid: 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
cocolacec:

Soon Ibos will be sent packing from Yoruba Bride, Lagos state In the future.

Ibos are no different from fulanis,these two tribes are covetuous in nature always trying to grab other peoplés land and dominate them like Kano,South South etc

Fulanisation and Ibonisation is real.Olojukokoro thieves.
Are the lands you talk of in Lagos bought by igbos or taken for free like the fulani eg wakili in oyo state?
So you sell land and call the buyer covetous after spending the money from sales on owambe and licking ten fingers.
Well it does not work that way as you will need to buy the land back at higher price.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by ajl: 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
peacekante:

You Igbos are the worst bigots I have ever seen. He should not contest in delta but you Igbos are contesting Elections in Lagos and other none south east states?

Well I forgot an Enugu man can't even contest an election in Anambra state

Is Lagos a northern state? Igbos can contest in Lagos or parts of the west because the Yorubas are more tolerant. Are there yorubas, Igbos or other tribes that hold political positions in the north? Because northerners are most intolerant.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by andreaj5: 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
Yes anybody or religion can take up a political position in any state or country but any religion that considers other religion as infidel that must be killed i would not accept into political position in my state looking at history in some countries or state especially Turkey, France, Jos, Benue state etc. If you do not support Inter religious marriage as a religion to the point of killing, you don't have business or right demanding for political position in a state with another religion not yours, you will always end up with an political or religious agenda. Well, from inception a typical Hausa man has always been after Power through religion, the typical Ibo man has always been after power through Business and the typical Yoruba man has always been after power through Education, people should be accepted or rejected based on their agenda. The Ibo man's dominance in business in the West or North for example has no negative impact, religious or political undertonne, i mean we see a lot of Hausa or Yoruba man also venturing and doing pretty well in spare part, Real Estate business etc Do not mention free state or country who's democratic system of government supports any religion or culture. The Man contesting for counsellorship in Delta, what is your general cultural, religious and political perspective in life?
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Levels1(m): 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
Yobabad:
. My friend stopping calling Lagos, call other state from the SW, Lagos is a no man's land

Same as Anambra?
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Levels1(m): 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
REDshouse:
ode

Not ode but ODE in capital letters.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by cocolacec(m): 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
Logan23:

Lagos is no mans land, Kano is Hausa land actually and not fulani land.

Yorubas aren't tolerating or accommodating igbos in any part of Nigeria. This is a very stupid talk,stop vomiting this nansense.

**Ibos and Fulanis are birds of the same feather and the problem of Nigeria, They always seek to steal,dominate and control their host community.**

Yet afonjjas still struggling, fighting and insisting to be in the same country with igbos and fulanis

No Yoruba wants to be in the same country with Ibos and Fulanis.Yorubas mind their own business.We dont pokenose in pther peoples affairs.

When Ibos are serious about getting Biafra they will get it.No Yoruba,Fulani or Hausa cannot hold Ibos to ransom from your exit from Nigeria, if you go through the right channel.

Ask South sudan how they got their independence.Exiting Nigeria no be by mouth,abuse of other ethnic group or online show off.

To seek freedom from your oppressor,you need wisdom,strong allies(internal and external),strategy,tricks and laest weaponry to match the strength of your enemy.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by limeta(f): 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
Coronabirus:
Fucking bigot. Come and see Igbos permanent councillorship position in Sabon Gari, Kano. Were u not the one jubilating here and counting numerous Nigerian who won election in UK and US?
This is pure ethno-religious bigotry which will never let u develop. Is it not better for people in those areas to hire governors like Badaru, Kwankwaso,Sule Lamido Ganduje, Dankwambo, El Rufai to show them how to truly use allocation in their states?
States receiving huge allocation, 13% derivation and having NDDC but have nothing much to show.
Learn to be tolerant!

Caliphate defender
Your privilege table is shaking
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by NgwalandAba(m): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
Mraphel:

No man's land but Yoruba is their official Language? Ur children in Lagos will not be promoted if they don't pass Yoruba language.

It's very painful for u to hear that

Keep deceiving yourselves. We have brought Lagos and also have house members from Lagos house of rep..we flog lagoon oba.haha kogi boy
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by NgwalandAba(m): 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
Gbagura:
Guy, you're sick. Now please don't infect me with your sickness. If you don't have something useful in your brain, don't quote me ever again in your life.

My slave how far..osun boy I'm VI boy.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by NgwalandAba(m): 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
cocolacec:

Dont mind the fools calling Lagos no mans land.They should go to kano or Kaduna to call it a no mans land,i trust fulani to show them the way to their papa house immediately.

They disrespect Yorubas because of our tolerance and diplomatic ways of resolving things.Ibos and Fulanis are birds of the same feather and the problem of Nigeria.They always seek to steal,dominate and control their host community.

Fulanis use stick we use pen.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Owologbo(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
peacekante:

You Igbos are the worst bigots I have ever seen. He should not contest in delta but you Igbos are contesting Elections in Lagos and other none south east states?

shut your trap there. So you think he has a chance?
Maybe he doesn't know where he's from. They will tell him how he got to Delta State.
In my part of the state, you go to your father's community to contest for your councillorship election (your mother side will not allow you let alone a complete stranger)
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Owologbo(m): 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
NoSentiment:
What are you trying to say? Igbos have been councillors in Fagge LG Kano. In fact some of them were vice chairmen in the same Local govt. So this don tier 4 north. Next headline pls.
The guy is just wasting his money on posters (these can only happen in Urhobo land anyway).
People have not been allowed to contest for being from the mother side let alone a complete stranger.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Owologbo(m): 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lubumbashi:
Apart from the fact that he is contesting in an area populated by Hausa and northerners in Sapele, he is in PDP so he is assured of victory as long as local government elections are concerned in Nigeria.
So he doesn't need primary abi?
It can never happen in Isoko land.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by christistruth01: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
Omuaro38:

Historically Lagos belongs to the Benin and Awori(who are not yorubas but speak a variant of Yoruba), so for now Yorubas are just temporary "landlords" in Lagos till the status quo of rightful ownership is restored back to the Benin people.

For the one thousandth time oba of lagos himself telling you with his own mouth at 5.45 Minutes "Benin are not the owners of lagos'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOsp9VLRFno

Lagos belongs to Awori Yoruba who are 100% Yoruba or is MC Oluomo who is Awori not Yoruba again?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/family-not-benin-says-musiliu-obanikoro/amp/

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Asswipemod: 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
CLASSMAN:
But we have nigerians contest election in uk, italy, ireland france etc and win y can't a Nigerian contest an election in same Nigeria , are we not hypocrite?

How many Yoruba man or Igbo man or Edo man have you seen contesting for anything as low as councillor up north? But I think in Auchi, the people there are a mixture of Fulani and benin.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Asswipemod: 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
Yobabad:
. My friend stopping calling Lagos, call other state from the SW, Lagos is a no man's land

I see your IPOB minions drooling over your baseless comment and pressing like for you. You guys will never learn. The predicaments of this country started with you guys because of your quest to dominate others.

Because the people of the land are accomodating and hospitable; because Lagos was formally a federal capital territory, you noe believe in your parochial mind that its a no man's land.
If an Igbo man or Hausa man who settles in Lagos maybe due to work or something else and gets married and bear children in Lagos, apart from understanding their family language and English being the lingua franca, the next language the children will pick is Yoruba. So what's with the no man's land story?

1 Like

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Ganjafama(m): 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
I know this dude. He will surely win because that particular ward is Muslim (hausa) dominated.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by toyinid78: 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
Yobabad:
lagos was never a no mans land do ur findings well
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Mraphel: 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Keep deceiving yourselves. We have brought Lagos and also have house members from Lagos house of rep..we flog lagoon oba.haha kogi boy
Yet Yoruba are deporting Igbo from Lagos? Brought indeed
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
peacekante:

Dont mind the tribal bigot.
In my state there is 2 Special Advisers to Gov. Who are from Anambra and Enugu respectively, there is councillorship a Christian from Ibadan too.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Inteltower:

You are the one with that insult label.
Hold it well, plaster it on your forehead

As longer as we live in this contraption called one Nigeria... Don't be foolish to think that ethnic groups won't have fears of domination, marginalization, sabotage, corruption, ethnocentrism and conflict tendencies

So how will electing an Hausa/Fulani man in southern state be welcomed naturally olodo

I got nothing against the guy running. Wisdom is key and not ur stupidity
na only to insult wuna sabi but u cant say something meaninful
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by NgwalandAba(m): 12:39am On Feb 20, 2021
Mraphel:

Yet Yoruba are deporting Igbo from Lagos? Brought indeed

Deport ? No yoruba man in Nigeria has power to deport anyone Nigeria belongs to us and we dominated lagos you are just a pained muslim yoruba who Lost kwara to jihadis go back to kogi Lagos is no man's land.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by calcal: 12:55am On Feb 20, 2021
limeta:
See this one
Fulani take your land you come delta with fake smile
Better go and fight for your land ode

He should be able to contest if he plays by the rule.

1. must be a deltan man, one that has the interest of the deltans,
2. Fully in support of deltalivesmatter
3. must speak the local language.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by MSGAMBLE9: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2021
Yobabad:
Lagos is a no man's land? Your great grandfather talk same thing for Jos then... We know how it end for them (in Lives and Properties) in 1945, '66 and early 2000. You people never learn.

Yeye dey smell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye With The New Pdp Governors / See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.