Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) (53994 Views)

Man Contesting For The Position Of Women Leader In Kano (Picture) / Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) / Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:24am On Feb 19, 2021
They find a way of bringing Igbo to every post, whether it concerns the Igbos or not.

Do dey really feel threatened by the tribe? abi them dey feel inferior ni?

1 Like

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by NybenSBF101(m): 8:25am On Feb 19, 2021
peacekante:

You Igbos are the worst bigots I have ever seen. He should not contest in delta but you Igbos are contesting Elections in Lagos and other none south east states?

Well I forgot an Enugu man can't even contest an election in Anambra state

I am an igbo man, you are right.

2 Likes

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Moodle: 8:26am On Feb 19, 2021
Ekemeze:

Are you that daft?? can a southerner contest for any political position in the north?

The current deputy chairman of AMAC (Abuja) is an Igbo man.

6 Likes

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Komu1048(m): 8:28am On Feb 19, 2021
Yobabad:
. My friend stopping calling Lagos, call other state from the SW, Lagos is a no man's land

If there is any statement that will cause war between igbo and yoruba I'm certain is this. Because we will never take it. Igbos are the most ungrateful being on earth

8 Likes

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by NgwalandAba(m): 8:28am On Feb 19, 2021
cocolacec:

Lagos is Yorubaland and no tribe or people can take it from us.Lagos is the bride of the Yorubas.Any man eyeing your bride deserves to be alienated or banished.

See the definition of no mans land

Keep shut Lagos is no man's land okay.

1 Like

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by favor914: 8:28am On Feb 19, 2021
limeta:
See this one
Fulani take your land you come delta with fake smile
Better go and fight for your land ode
Bigot, the motto of Delta State is the “ Big Heart State” we are accommodating in the State.

1 Like

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Greenback: 8:29am On Feb 19, 2021
peacekante:

You Igbos are the worst bigots I have ever seen. He should not contest in delta but you Igbos are contesting Elections in Lagos and other none south east states?

Are you crazy!!!! Are you normal?! What has ipob gotta do with this now??!!!
Is delta/Sapele ipob?!

To hell with you

1 Like

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Moneybeatz: 8:30am On Feb 19, 2021
Yobabad:
. My friend stopping calling Lagos, call other state from the SW, Lagos is a no man's land

How can you call another man's land a no man's land? Can one pick any place where you come from as a no man's land and live peacefully... The same thing you detest you give to others.

8 Likes

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Greenback: 8:30am On Feb 19, 2021
@ monogamy

Another big ....@40,is Sapele ipob/Igbo?!
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by funshwo(m): 8:31am On Feb 19, 2021
This is interesting, if I have opportunity to vote in that ward I will vote & vote for him again.
His leadership will improve business relationship between his people & the Aniochias, eliminate partial enmity that exist among this ethnic groups & enhance people's standard of living.

He will bring wealth of Northern experience to work on infrastructure & social amenities for the people, I assure you that this man this man will make history, good accountability & establish a landmark that will take several years ahead to be broken if voted into power.

Please vote himmmmmmm. biko nuuu

1 Like

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Moneybeatz: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2021
NgwalandAba:

You guys are quick to shout Lagos is no man's land, I want to pressure Kano sabon gari is also no man's land

5 Likes

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by maureensylvia(f): 8:32am On Feb 19, 2021
NoSentiment:
What are you trying to say? Igbos have been councillors in Fagge LG Kano. In fact some of them were vice chairmen in the same Local govt. So this don tier 4 north. Next headline pls.

Thank u bro!

1 Like

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Komu1048(m): 8:34am On Feb 19, 2021
Rule 2 kee u there
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Zaggafrank: 8:35am On Feb 19, 2021
peacekante:

They're worse than Hitler

2 Likes

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by juman(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2021
Wants to be a representative of his people in the local government.

Hausas are peaceful people.

He wants to represent his people in the local government.
If he is hausa, nothing bad.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by samwash(m): 8:36am On Feb 19, 2021
I have said it before if Nigeria or Africa is in position in which Europe & America have today in terms of development & advance technology, they will do worst, I doubts if they will be accommodating to immigrants.

1 Like

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Zaggafrank: 8:37am On Feb 19, 2021
This is what I want to see across the country. You are living in a place, paying taxes and helping develop that place, why can't you partake in politics and the governance of that place?
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by cocolacec(m): 8:38am On Feb 19, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Soon Ibos will be sent packing from Yoruba Bride, Lagos state In the future.

Ibos are no different from fulanis,these two tribes are covetuous in nature always trying to grab other peoplés land and dominate them like Kano,South South etc

Fulanisation and Ibonisation is real.Olojukokoro thieves.

8 Likes

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Zaggafrank: 8:38am On Feb 19, 2021
MrColdsweat:
He might be a good man with good intentions but buhari and his herdsmen brothers have given northerners a bad name.
You have always hated northerners. So don't pretend it's because of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:39am On Feb 19, 2021
limeta:
See this one
Fulani take your land you come delta with fake smile
Better go and fight for your land ode

Ado is a fulani name. This man is a fulani man and not Hausa as you assumed.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by armadeo(m): 8:43am On Feb 19, 2021
Mikecold:
Has he even gotten the flag of pdp yet?

You think it's urhobo people that don't like politics abi

Delta man sighted.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:43am On Feb 19, 2021
Memberclub:
We are after fulani only.

Fulani are not Nigerians and should not be allowed to settle down anywhere in the south

And you think that man is Hausa ,right ? That man you're looking at is a fulani man ! Ado is fulani name.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 19, 2021
That ward 6 na aboki full am hausa community so it's legit for him to contest
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 19, 2021
Yobabad:

God punish you for saying Lagos is noman's land. Na so e dey start ooo. Na so Fulanis believed Nigeria is their ancestral land.

7 Likes

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by nograv: 8:45am On Feb 19, 2021
CLASSMAN:
But we have nigerians contest election in uk, italy, ireland france etc and win y can't a Nigerian contest an election in same Nigeria , are we not hypocrite?

Yes, but in those countries do you have obvious 'ethnic nepotism' where the current ruling class rules with only the interests of their ethnic group in mind?

Have you been asleep or have you not noticed govt inaction to the criminal activities of Fulani Herdsmen and BH terrorists across the country.

Compare that to the speedy govt attacks on the ESN in the South East or arrests of Yoruba who defended themselves from Fulani attacks on THEIR OWN LAND!

Vote in this clown and expect even more ethnic bias as one of their number will be in direct control of the state.

Nigeria is not a western country with balanced fair governance for all.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Mccullum: 8:45am On Feb 19, 2021
Yobabad:

Lagos is no man's land? . go and study the history of Lagos State and you'll understand that Lagos is not no man's land.

Can you say Abuja is no man's land because of its chosen as the federal capital of Nigeria.

with who British signed protectorate treaty with in Lagos? they signed it with Yoruba, not Hausa, Igbo and others..

It'll be very absurd to be claiming that Lagos is no man's land.

6 Likes

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by celeiyke: 8:45am On Feb 19, 2021
peacekante:

For record purposes, Sapele is not Igbo land, it was never in old eastern region. Seems ur brain has been hacked. Please do a simple check, the first mayor of Enugu was a hausa man duly elected by Igbo. The former chief of staff to Enugu state governor is from Abia. If people can allow a hausa man, then there is no way a fellow igbo can't contest in another state. Lazy intellectual fellow

1 Like

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by alizma: 8:47am On Feb 19, 2021
Yobabad:
Lol, one day, I mean just one day and very soon you will know that Lagos is certain people's land. I don't think many of us believe that a day will come when Fulanis will be ask to take their cow back to where they are coming from.

7 Likes

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by etrouble: 8:47am On Feb 19, 2021
DontCough:
They are testing the waters.
The wave of the ocean will carry them away and drown them. Useless blood sucking vampires.

1 Like

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Inteltower: 8:47am On Feb 19, 2021
Incognito403:

Cry me a river! It's no one's fault that you destroyed your share of Nigeria with civil war, tribalism and enslavement to PDP. One Nigeria is here to stay, Yoruba and Hausa tie remains firm as ever. No evil Ipob can break it.

Kiss the truth.

Yawn !!!

You can yarn ur trash... Just make sure when the time comes you those trash back

Olodo
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by nograv: 8:49am On Feb 19, 2021
Monogamy:

And what if an Igbo man becomes Lagos governor, what do you think would happen?

Nothing, because Igbos typically value meritocracy unlike Arewa who will then pack the place with his kin regardless of ability.

Dont believe me, have a look at what Buhari has done to the federal govt and all the apparatus of state like NNPC.

I swear at this point you are a paid zombie..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Gives Ministerial Nomination Criterias / How Northern Big Boys Lavish Money (Video) / Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.