Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) (54033 Views)

Man Contesting For The Position Of Women Leader In Kano (Picture) / Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) / Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 19, 2021
OPPPS:

Keep your mouth sealed. Children of hate. Born to hate. I am not surprised when Bianca could not contest an election in Anambra simply because she's from Enugu. What do you expect from born to hate children.

Afonjja shatapp....Kwara and osun people do not contest elections in Ogun state
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 19, 2021
MHOOZEES:
I believe we are one Nigeria, and should be free to contest election any where in the angry country... Not withstanding the region...I am tired of this tribalism in the country angry angry angry

U are running from the truth
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Omuaro38: 11:49am On Feb 19, 2021
Gbagura:
You're demented. Igbos are white. Arguing with an average igbo is just a futile effort. You're driven by emotion and inability to comprehend simple discuss. When you're countered, you resort to self pity.

Mannequin, don't you ever quote me in your life again. Yes, Lagos is no man's land so far yorubas still hold both political and traditional structure and also demolish your shanties when we feel necessary grin. When the time comes, we will show you where you came from.
Historically Lagos belongs to the Benin and Awori(who are not yorubas but speak a variant of Yoruba), so for now Yorubas are just temporary "landlords" in Lagos till the status quo of rightful ownership is restored back to the Benin people.

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 19, 2021
Logan23:

Ika and ukwuani are all igbos

And yet , We do not allow Other tribes to run elections in Ibo land not so?
U see how Yoruba people think?

E good as na them use hand destroy this country, them and Fulani.
Make all of us day go. We shall see in the end.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 19, 2021
Incognito403:

Cry me a river! It's no one's fault that you destroyed your share of Nigeria with civil war, tribalism and enslavement to PDP. One Nigeria is here to stay, Yoruba and Hausa tie remains firm as ever. No evil Ipob can break it.

Kiss the truth.

Awusa-fulani. U are killing yorubas and u are also claiming that yoruba and hausa ties remains firm as ever grin grin
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 19, 2021
gimakon:

And yet , We do not allow Other tribes to run elections in Ibo land not so?
U see how Yoruba people think?

E good as na them use hand destroy this country, them and Fulani.
Make all of us day go. We shall see in the end.

""And yet , We do not allow Other tribes to run elections in Ibo land not so""

Which yoruba tried to contest elections in igbo land and he or she was chased away?
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 19, 2021
Logan23:

""And yet , We do not allow Other tribes to run elections in Ibo land not so""

Which yoruba tried to contest elections in igbo land and he or she was chased away?

+1

Na the nonsense them day talk na.
One imbecile_ even had the guts to ask me in the office say, "Its because we allowed you to come and work with us"

Because they allowed me? So I no deserve good life? See how these people think and talk very stupidly.
Shay the lion them day train don turn wan bite them now. Make we day look. Time shall tell.

Ndi n'amaghi ihe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by cocolacec(m): 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Have you heard of the word biafran before,go and check states in eastern Nigeria and come back to me useless slave for Life that Muslims have conquered.. fulanis remove your fingers there osun boy claiming a no man's land lagos.
Nyanmiri back to sender
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by NgwalandAba(m): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
cocolacec:

Nyanmiri back to sender

Unity begger get lost.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by NgwalandAba(m): 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
Gbagura:
Is Lagos part of your igbo state? If Nigeria splits today, where will Lagos be? I guess southeast, I mean. grin

If Nigeria split Lagos will be Lagos and not south west skull mining and cat mark posture.

You get me sha.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by cocolacec(m): 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Unity begger get lost.

Go and call Kano a no mans land, see if fulani will not slice you to pieces the next day.Be proud to claim your Enugu capital of Iboland.

Stop claiming another mańs property ole omo fulani.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Misterone: 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
peacekante:

You Igbos are the worst bigots I have ever seen. He should not contest in delta but you Igbos are contesting Elections in Lagos and other none south east states?

Well I forgot an Enugu man can't even contest an election in Anambra state
and they say they want Biafra! a Biafra that would be worst than Nigeria in all ramifications
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by cocolacec(m): 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
NgwalandAba:

If Nigeria split Lagos will be Lagos and not south west skull mining and cat mark posture.

You get me sha.

Dont mind the fools calling Lagos no mans land.They should go to kano or Kaduna to call it a no mans land,i trust fulani to show them the way to their papa house immediately.

They disrespect Yorubas because of our tolerance and diplomatic ways of resolving things.Ibos and Fulanis are birds of the same feather and the problem of Nigeria.They always seek to steal,dominate and control their host community.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
gimakon:

+1

Na the nonsense them day talk na.
One imbecile_ even had the guts to ask me in the office say, "Its because we allowed you to come and work with us"

Because they allowed me? So I no deserve good life? See how these people think and talk very stupidly.
Shay the lion them day train don turn wan bite them now. Make we day look. Time shall tell.

Ndi n'amaghi ihe.

Ha amaro ihe @ all.imagine AFONJJA's telling us that they are accokodating us......inside our own country.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
Logan23:

Ha amaro ihe @ all.imagine AFONJJA's telling us that they are accokodating us......inside our own country.

When I look at them, na Laugh I day laugh, I swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
cocolacec:

Dont mind the fools calling Lagos no mans land.They should go to kano or Kaduna to call it a no mans land,i trust fulani to show them the way to their papa house immediately.

They disrespect Yorubas because of our tolerance and diplomatic ways of resolving things.Ibos and Fulanis are birds of the same feather and the problem of Nigeria.They always seek to steal,dominate and control their host community.

Lagos is no mans land, Kano is Hausa land actually and not fulani land.

Yorubas aren't tolerating or accommodating igbos in any part of Nigeria. This is a very stupid talk,stop vomiting this nansense.

**Ibos and Fulanis are birds of the same feather and the problem of Nigeria, They always seek to steal,dominate and control their host community.**

Yet afonjjas still struggling, fighting and insisting to be in the same country with igbos and fulanis
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Inteltower: 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
LegalWolf:

But winning house of reps nd commissioner in lagos is not domination to you. Apart from your hypocrisy stinking, your lots is worse than animals. You guys final abode should be somewhere in ibadan zoo or thrash can because i dont understand why your hearts are so filled with guile, hatred and evil for your fellow human beings.

Then, you claim you worship God. Really? You are all bunch of losers that will never make it. Nncompoops.

This hasn't nothing to do with hatred

Its about being wise and not dumb sheep to the slaughter.
Only fools will take things happening in Nigeria with open arms.

Go and hug boko haram or invite them to leave in your house or village nicompoop

There are limits to tolerance and accommodation if there is a feared vendetta from a particular ethnic group

Stop being a sheep
And be wise as a serpent
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Gbagura: 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
NgwalandAba:

You get me sha.
Guy, you're sick. Now please don't infect me with your sickness. If you don't have something useful in your brain, don't quote me ever again in your life.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by MummyD2020(f): 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
peacekante:

You Igbos are the worst bigots I have ever seen. He should not contest in delta but you Igbos are contesting Elections in Lagos and other none south east states?

Well I forgot an Enugu man can't even contest an election in Anambra state

Pls pardon his ignorance. He's not speaking for all the ibos. Thanks
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by emmyN(m): 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
The tribal bigotry between the igbos and yorubas on this forum is something else. The post is obviously about an Hausa man contesting in an Urhobo land, yet see those two taking it out on each other on first page.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by cocolacec(m): 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
Logan23:

Lagos is no mans land, Kano is Hausa land actually and not fulani land.

Yorubas aren't tolerating or accommodating igbos in any part of Nigeria. This is a very stupid talk,stop vomiting this nansense.

**Ibos and Fulanis are birds of the same feather and the problem of Nigeria, They always seek to steal,dominate and control their host community.**

Yet afonjjas still struggling, fighting and insisting to be in the same country with igbos and fulanis

No Yoruba wants to be in the same country with Ibos and Fulanis.Yorubas mind their own business.We dont pokenose in pther peoples affairs.

When Ibos are serious about getting Biafra they will get it.No Yoruba,Fulani or Hausa cannot hold Ibos to ransom from your exit from Nigeria, if you go through the right channel.

Ask South sudan how they got their independence.Exiting Nigeria no be by mouth,abuse of other ethnic group or online show off.

To seek freedom from your oppressor,you need wisdom,strong allies(internal and external),strategy,tricks and latest weaponry to match the strength of your enemy.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by zuto4u(m): 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
Jesus!!! See English!! Chai!
Taba21:

Mumu igbo, dominant you as if they hasn't against your clueless tribe
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
cocolacec:

No Yoruba wants to be in the same country with Ibos and Fulanis.Yorubas mind their own business.We dont pokenose in pther peoples affairs.

When Ibos are serious about getting Biafra they will get it.No Yoruba,Fulani or Hausa cannot hold Ibos to ransom from your exit from Nigeria, if you go through the right channel.

Ask South sudan how they got their independence.Exiting Nigeria no be by mouth,abuse of other ethnic group or online show off.

To seek freedom from your oppressor,you need wisdom,strong allies(internal and external),strategy,tricks and latest weaponry to match the strength of your enemy.

U talk like a very small boy.

"No Yoruba wants to be in the same country with Ibos and Fulanis."

What is stopping u from leaving nigeria...mind u,no one will ever try to stop yorubas if they leave Nigeria. U are of no key importance in nigeria.

"Ask South sudan how they got their independence.Exiting Nigeria no be by mouth,abuse of other ethnic group or online show off."

U obviously dont know how south sudan got their independence.

""When Ibos are serious about getting Biafra they will get it.No Yoruba,Fulani or Hausa cannot hold Ibos to ransom from your exit from Nigeria, if you go through the right channel.""

Stop vomiting false, baseless and stupid things pls
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Komu1048(m): 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
Rawhumper:
If there is war between the Ibos and Yoruba, the North will regain their strength and dominance.

Please I beg you, dont let these words fall on deaf ears.

I am a great Analyst, if you partake or encourage your brothers to war against the Ibos, you bringing damnation as the North will finish you sooner or later.

All I am saying igbos should refrain from calling lagos no mans land. It's provocative

quote author=Komu1048 post=99215818]

Yes, if igbos will continue to call lagos a no-man-land just because they felt at home and therefore see lagos (pride of Yoruba Race) as a place for nobody. But troops in in thousands everyday and when they make money they spit on their host by claiming that it's not ours anymore. Yoruba will stand and resist it, and if it persist it will lead to an eye for an eye, it will definitely be that way.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Mraphel: 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
Yobabad:
. My friend stopping calling Lagos, call other state from the SW, Lagos is a no man's land
Lagos is never a no man's land. Where u came from his Igbo land abi?..let anyone from your tribe try to contest again....he or she will be shown way back home.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Mraphel: 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
Gbagura:
Yes it is, that's why one Emeka was made the new ọba of igando days ago and chinedu will soon take over from akiolu when he dies. Infact, we heard ifeanyi is the current deputy governor of Lagos due to its 'no man's land' status.
Nobody expects something worthwhile from a compressed skull.
This igbo people, Hausa and Fulani are d same
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Mraphel: 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
Monogamy:

And what if an Igbo man becomes Lagos governor, what do you think would happen?
It cannot happen until a Yoruba man becomes governor in Enugu state
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Mraphel: 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Keep shut Lagos is no man's land okay.
No man's land but Yoruba is their official Language? Ur children in Lagos will not be promoted if they don't pass Yoruba language.

It's very painful for u to hear that
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by luluman: 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
Inteltower:

A hypocrite like u...stand there and watch how they will u dominate u
Clueless being

And for some quoting me above tolerance. Pls yes as a christain we should love our neighbors but pls never forget the passage of being wise as a serpent

Tolerance has its limits
Being ignorant and dumb as sheeps to the slaughter is foolish and enabling a stranger in your own home

Love yes but let wisdom lead

Maybe those talking about tolerance should pls freely give up their lands to boko haram for peace to reign

Now use ur head

Shut up jor. You are the hypocrite
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Salis01(m): 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
The same Igbo Man contesting for councillorship in Kano, Jos & Lagos. What would you call that one?
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Inteltower: 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
luluman:
Shut up jor. You are the hypocrite

I no get your time olodo
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by sammyonal: 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
maureensylvia:
Best of luck buddy

We have Igbo councilors here too

ONE NIGERIA tongue
u re only the sane person I ve ever encountered on this platform, God bless u dearie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed, Reuben Abati, Obanikoro, FFK & Bashir At EFCC Detention Cell / Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari / Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.