Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) (53999 Views)

Man Contesting For The Position Of Women Leader In Kano (Picture) / Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) / Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by umarsule885(m): 10:26am On Feb 19, 2021
peacekante:

You Igbos are the worst bigots I have ever seen. He should not contest in delta but you Igbos are contesting Elections in Lagos and other none south east states?

Well I forgot an Enugu man can't even contest an election in Anambra state
Dont mind him..The election has been done since January and he won the election..

1 Like

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Lekison(m): 10:28am On Feb 19, 2021
PatriotExact:

I would have called you a fool, but its such a waste of time.
you are the fool here tribal bigot
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Oyiboman69: 10:29am On Feb 19, 2021
DontCough:
They are testing the waters.
already given....

1 Like

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by EMMY76: 10:29am On Feb 19, 2021
Taqqiya people give them any space and regret it in few years time.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Wahala90: 10:33am On Feb 19, 2021
peacekante:

You Igbos are the worst bigots I have ever seen. He should not contest in delta but you Igbos are contesting Elections in Lagos and other none south east states?

Sharrrap. Ibos are not jihadists. Ibos don't have a history of killing people and destroying their farmland. Ibos are not known to have an agenda to take over the land of others and instal Emirs and Sarikis. Stop talking trash, not all yorubas are fools.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by EMMY76: 10:34am On Feb 19, 2021
CLASSMAN:
But we have nigerians contest election in uk, italy, ireland france etc and win y can't a Nigerian contest an election in same Nigeria , are we not hypocrite?

You cant compare those civilized countries with nigeria they have strong institutions and laws to check mate any idiot with hidden intentions but that's not the case over here.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by limeta(f): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

Ado is a fulani name. This man is a fulani man and not Hausa as you assumed.

Kill the rat
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by limeta(f): 10:37am On Feb 19, 2021
favor914:
Bigot, the motto of Delta State is the “ Big Heart State” we are accommodating in the State.

Go and acommodate in sokoto
Mumu man
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Surajo1998: 10:37am On Feb 19, 2021
Memberclub:
We are after fulani only.

Fulani are not Nigerians and should not be allowed to settle down anywhere in the south
How can you say that Fulani are not Nigerians?
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Washere(m): 10:37am On Feb 19, 2021
limeta:
See this one
Fulani take your land you come delta with fake smile
Better go and fight for your land ode
, is a pity for a flat-headed baby factory to have a goat brain like this.
Mumu like you, go to kano and see ipob terrorist holding different polical appointment, your hypocrisy will kill you, thank God Delta is south south not south east, may God kill all the baby factory product in this country...useless people...

2 Likes

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Brown2012: 10:37am On Feb 19, 2021
peacekante:

Ijiro okwu, go and buy your freedom from the north. You calling us bigots when u all are coward and slaves to the north, spits
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by limeta(f): 10:38am On Feb 19, 2021
favor914:
Bigot, the motto of Delta State is the “ Big Heart State” we are accommodating in the State.

Fulani cunt
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by obonujoker(m): 10:40am On Feb 19, 2021
limeta:
See this one

What's your problem?? He can contest if he wants... Don't stereotype

1 Like

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by elbulk(m): 10:41am On Feb 19, 2021
Lagosfinder:
Wants to be a representative of his people in the local government.

Hon ado has been a stakeholder and a man of peace

He's nit necessarily from the north there are a lot of Deltans that are muslim with these names. Even if he is, if that's his community why not?

1 Like

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Washere(m): 10:46am On Feb 19, 2021
Ekemeze:

Are you that daft?? can a southerner contest for any political position in the north?
,,, mumu that doesn't have brain, come to kano, you will see an answer to your question, traveling is part of education you are just like a well-fish that never one day step out of that bushy village of yours...
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by coputa(m): 10:49am On Feb 19, 2021
limeta:
See this one
This is happening in sapele because,the okpe's. the real owners of sapele gave a small piece of land to the itsekiri's.

With time,the itsekiri's took over all the political structures in sapele,they dictates the trend of things in that local government.

Don't be surprised that this hausa chap has an itsekiri mother.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by mike404(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

My Igbo Jew friend, just like Enugu right
SO JEWS ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS undecided
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 19, 2021
Athemisia:

It's 2021, Stop all these conspiracy theories man.
You are the problem of this country
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Draslo(m): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2021
Yobabad:
. My friend stopping calling Lagos, call other state from the SW, Lagos is a no man's land
There's no such thing as a no man's land. Lagos State is a Yoruba state. If Nigeria should split today, you know where Lagos would be so stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Lashist(m): 11:14am On Feb 19, 2021
Monogamy:

Their hypocrisy is just disgusting..

What is their hypocrisy??..are you saying every other tribe or race are devoid of hypocrisy?? undecided
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Lordbinsmar: 11:17am On Feb 19, 2021
CLASSMAN:
But we have nigerians contest election in uk, italy, ireland france etc and win y can't a Nigerian contest an election in same Nigeria , are we not hypocrite?

Nigeria as a country is not suppose to exit.
See at the level of hatred and tribalism.how can NIGERIA progress? Igbos killing fighting government, Fulani killing Yoruba, Yoruba killing Hausa.

The earlier we split the better for everyone.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by NgwalandAba(m): 11:21am On Feb 19, 2021
Gbagura:
Your mouth will lead you to another civil war. You can't be abusing us to our faces. Impossible!!

Compressed skull, listen. That kind of statement led to Rwanda war in '94. Don't start what you can't finish in Lagos. Lagos is Yoruba land. Your elders won't call you to order now before things get out of hand. You've been warned times without number on this very statement. I'm sure y'all won't hear word till trouble start ensuing. You will get what you're looking for. Keep calling Lagos 'no man's land' you hear.

Shut up unity begger who want to remain with you black useless Africans at first.

Lagos is a no man's land.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by NgwalandAba(m): 11:23am On Feb 19, 2021
cocolacec:

Soon Ibos will be sent packing from Yoruba Bride, Lagos state In the future.

Ibos are no different from fulanis,these two tribes are covetuous in nature always trying to grab other peoplés land and dominate them like Kano,South South etc

Fulanisation and Ibonisation is real.Olojukokoro thieves.

Have you heard of the word biafran before,go and check states in eastern Nigeria and come back to me useless slave for Life that Muslims have conquered.. fulanis remove your fingers there osun boy claiming a no man's land lagos.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by NSK4U(m): 11:39am On Feb 19, 2021
Resurrection212:
Anambra people are the major problem confronting we igbo.Hausa contesting in Delta how is that one supposed to be your headache?

Delta is not part of biafra land .

Who are the 'we Igbo'?

Who made you Igbo in the first place?
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 19, 2021
peacekante:

Be quiet Afonja, As if people from Kwara and Ogun can contest elections in Oyo.

Ipob addict
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Gbagura: 11:41am On Feb 19, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Shut up unity begger who want to remain with you black useless Africans at first.

Lagos is a no man's land.

You're demented. Igbos are white. Arguing with an average igbo is just a futile effort. You're driven by emotion and inability to comprehend simple discuss. When you're countered, you resort to self pity.

Mannequin, don't you ever quote me in your life again. Yes, Lagos is no man's land so far yorubas still hold both political and traditional structure and also demolish your shanties when we feel necessary grin. When the time comes, we will show you where you came from.

1 Like

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 19, 2021
Resurrection212:
Anambra people are the major problem confronting we igbo.Hausa contesting in Delta how is that one supposed to be your headache?

Delta is not part of biafra land .

Afonjja keep quiet. Half of delta are igbos and will join igbos whenever they are leaving Nigeria.

D oda parts of Delta is biafra land, but if they want to remain in nigeria, they are very free to do so
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by NgwalandAba(m): 11:42am On Feb 19, 2021
Moneybeatz:

You guys are quick to shout Lagos is no man's land, I want to pressure Kano sabon gari is also no man's land

Do we have any house member in Kano we don't give a shiit about north but we have More investment in Lagos and share.
I hope you are okay now kogi boy.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by NgwalandAba(m): 11:43am On Feb 19, 2021
Gbagura:
You're demented. Igbos are white. Arguing with an average igbo is just a futile effort. You're driven by emotion and inability to comprehend simple discuss. When you're countered, you resort to self pity.

Mannequin, don't you ever quote me in your life again. Yes, Lagos is no man's land so far yorubas still hold both political and traditional structure and also demolish your shanties when we feel necessary grin. When the time comes, we will show you where you came from.

Said by osun boy that live under bridge..is Lagos your state? black african idiot.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Gbagura: 11:45am On Feb 19, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Said by osun boy that live under bridge..is Lagos your state? black african idiot.
Is Lagos part of your igbo state? If Nigeria splits today, where will Lagos be? I guess southeast, I mean. grin

1 Like

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 19, 2021
Taye4j:

These Jew - wannabe people are very funny. Always showing their inferiority complex, they are never proud of where they come from.

Conquered people ! Slaves !

Lagos was bini land before.

Now it's no mans land
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 19, 2021
gimakon:
- Demographics. Delta State is predominantly inhabited by the Urhobo, Isoko, Ijaw, Ika, Ukwani, Igbo, Itsekiri and the Olukumi people. The population of other groups in the state are negligible.

And yet Yoruba will say Yoruba cannot contest for something like this in Ibo land, what is this you see here?
Slippery tribalistic people who do not know what they doing.
Mxm

Ika and ukwuani are all igbos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square / Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum / Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.