Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) (78744 Views)

Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) / Missing Person. 23 Year Old NOUN Student. Help! / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by gambia(m): 8:14am On Feb 19, 2021
Osedagal:

Never knew you were this silly;from the politics section and now here. Go and get a job bro.

Dont mind the fool.

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by zoedew: 8:15am On Feb 19, 2021
That is what you have when a country is on auto-pilot with a clannish and inept hijacker running riot on board.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by NewDelhi(m): 8:15am On Feb 19, 2021
She was probably killed at a different location and her body dumped there. In advanced countries, they'd have taken track records of her phone calls.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by LegendaryLover(m): 8:17am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
Runs gone wrong..

RIP to the dead

Stop typing with your yansh, instead please use your fingers in typing. So you can write what makes sense.

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 8:17am On Feb 19, 2021
With all that is going on in Nigeria today does anyone remotely expect this case to be prevented or solved. The security services have themselves admitted being overstretched.

Ordinarily this case should be handled at community/county level if the structure was right because this is obviously not a crime across brders. It happened locally, the perpetuators will be known locally and the resources to uncover their identities will be domicilled locally.

But like so many, many cases the perps will slip through because the structure of the criminal justice system in Nigeria is just wrong. The family and wellwishers had better petition the IG all the way in Abujanto send their supercop to dig out the case or they may not get justice.

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by JOSH54: 8:18am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
Runs gone wrong..

RIP to the dead
HOW SURE ARE U, RUNS GONE WRONG? LETS GUYS IN NAIRALAND HAVE A HEART OF FLESH AND CHANGE D WAY WE SEE OUR SISTERS HERE PLS. RIP TO D DEAD

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:19am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
truth is bitter
You very very stupid.

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Annogbe(f): 8:19am On Feb 19, 2021
runs plus yahoo equals death
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by deeva2: 8:20am On Feb 19, 2021
SO SAD....MAY GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY OO
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 8:20am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
truth is bitter
it could be your sister refusing sexual advances that could get killed this way. Don't always make hasty conclusions because they are not related to you. RIP to the deceased

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:21am On Feb 19, 2021
Her legs were tied.

Appears like rape to me.

She left home very early. Perhaps they bundled her into a car, drove her to a spot, raped her, and then dumped her elsewhere, and left her for dead.

The height of insecurity.

RIP Fatimah.

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by chukxie(m): 8:22am On Feb 19, 2021
So sad! May her killers meet similar or worse fate. May they never have the opportunity to repent before they meet their excruciating end. Having said that, until the Nigeria government takes the lives of its citizens seriously by installing CCTV cameras in every corners of Nigeria, the government would continue to be culpable for the lives of Nigerians snuffed out by criminals. If China, a country almost half the size of Africa, has installed CCTV cameras in every public places, bus stops, parks, schools, markets, streets...why can't Nigeria do the same in spite of all the money it has? Our leaders are very heartless.

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by BuzoDeGr8: 8:22am On Feb 19, 2021
You only have to use your head even if it's for once in your life
Use your thinking skull
Have some sympathy!!!

Truth is very bitter my dear! I know fully well that shits do happen in this our country but that does mean that we youths on our own have started helping matter. There are many stupid stuffs that youth do for fun these days that made me not to pity for this kind of bad occurrence any more, most especially the so called undergraduates.
I beg you, 95% of undergraduates these days does not know what it means to be one and how the society at large see you and the characteristics features that will distinguish you from one who is not an undergraduate.
We all have already started blaming the evil, bad hand that carried out the murder of this student because it is too barbaric, yes! But, on the other hand, take a good look of her lifeless body, the kind of hair she blew for herself, a student for that matter!!
Come to think of it, a student with this kind of hair style, sprayed golden, how much serious do you think she can be with her studies? How much advice do you think she can take from both her parents and good people around her?
I am not trying to justify the fact that the person or persons that killed her did well, NO! Because them and their generation must surely welcome Mr KARMA when he visits, whether they like it or not. But I am just trying to let us know that we youths of this country are not helping matter at all. These days, Young girls roam the street naked, yet, you will see the girl beside you saying that she is the cause of her madness, tomorrow you will see same person that said such naked roaming around too. This is because, some thinks they are smarter than others without knowing that changing their way of life is the best thing to do.
I don't really talking or discussing the happening in this country nowadays because, it is a very big case study. But all same, I am urging us, most especially we youths to be mindful of the kind of life we live. Thanks

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:22am On Feb 19, 2021
Ahh God so they finally killed this gurl

@Jung posted earlier.

Now once someone is missing can't be found alive again on like before.

may her soul rest with the Lord.

chaiii...

insecurity everywhere even in the bush and we are having an Ex military leader as a President
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by PAWG(m): 8:23am On Feb 19, 2021
When are we going to start profiling and entering known offenders into a database to use for forensic investigation such as this?

cry cry

Nigeria step up your game!

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by dreality: 8:25am On Feb 19, 2021
Is that not her legs tied? Seems she was kidnapped and dumped there.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Sufisunni: 8:25am On Feb 19, 2021
This is bad. My condolence
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by lucky4west: 8:26am On Feb 19, 2021
sad...what a country we live in? just to leave home and write exams...wahala be like like leaving home early in lagos to go out....anything can happen! my people especially lagosians abeg make una de let day break b4 leaving home....since december last year i have started leaving home by 7am( one guy was killed near my bus stop because he left very early since then whether i use car or not na 7am i de commot) better to be late than being the late.....may God forgive her sins and grant her peace in the after life.....

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by SmartPolician: 8:26am On Feb 19, 2021
Lucrativress:

The insecurity in the Country is just too much
It's too much mehnn
Fadeyi to Gbagada
They changed the route,cause they're meant to pass through Costain
It was a One Chance Bus
Just imagine our Country is sane,what happened to collecting fingerprints?
They took her Phone and belongings
Tied her legs,no hussles
Why can't they work on getting the culprit's
Why??
Why can't this be a national case
Why should this slide,why?

Stop complaining.
Nigeria's population is too much, so the life of a Nigerian is worthless until you have made it.
Until we divide and attach importance to life, Nigeria will never get better.
You cannot have a man who attaches more value to his cow than humans as president and expect that this country will have value for human life.
The divergence among our values in Nigeria is wide.
Nigeria has no business being a country.

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by andriy65(m): 8:26am On Feb 19, 2021
Stockquality:
She went for runs,its as simple as that. Bitch. Hahahahahaa. U died. I hate such useless gals,they are like 98% of them in this world. Bastard. A sane person will enter school at least 7am,8am latest. You sleep with diff guys in the name of big gal,you collect money in exchange for sex,to use the money to buy iphone. I was so disgusted when i saw a gal i knew using the same phone,iphone x. Shame catch me,i sold the phone. Runs gal come dey rub shoulders with me. She died in her line of duty,hahahahahahah
I wonder if we have animals here on nairaland...its a shame you exist

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Ryan03(f): 8:28am On Feb 19, 2021
iamoyindamola:

You judging her with her hairstyle
Bloody hypocrite
same idiots fighting against the police for judging young men with their hairstyles and mode of dressing. Nigerians don't hate oppression, they just speak against it when it's against them

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Stockquality: 8:29am On Feb 19, 2021
She was going for exam ba,dressed that way. You fools are nothing but hypocrites.

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Incognito403: 8:30am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
truth is bitter

Which filthy truth. Were you there when she died? Do you know what killed here?

You just sit in your room and type whatever the devil whispers into you then call it the "truth".

You want to know the truth?
That your sisters and mothers are runs people doesn't mean every woman is.

Truth is bitter. angry

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by NybenSBF101(m): 8:30am On Feb 19, 2021
The yahoo boy don cash out, God give me only male children.

Rip

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Ryan03(f): 8:30am On Feb 19, 2021
tarantino1:

No investigation is done. In warri there's a good number of cases like this.

Unknown girl dead in the morning. Some naked, headless, etc.

The country is shit
Have to be extra careful these days
we keep applauding yahoo guys and quick money shit and don't expect these stuffs? Who are we kidding?

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by segun18(m): 8:30am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
Runs gone wrong..

RIP to the dead
What do you mean by runs? . Can't you have compassion for once?

This is somebody's daughter for God sake!
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
truth is bitter
And you're very stupid. She left to write exams.

@post, I said it yesterday when babies on NL were castigating her piercings. Sometimes the most rugged looking of people are the gentlest.
So sad.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 19, 2021
Stockquality:
She was going for exam ba,dressed that way. You fools are nothing but hypocrites.
Dingbat. What's wrong with wearing a shirt and trouser? Your misogyny will be the ruin of you.

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Ryan03(f): 8:34am On Feb 19, 2021
Ghettologist:
Rest in peace to the fallen. if you dey tell them to stay one place them no dey hear.
she shouldn't go to school, go out to meet friends, go to the market or church? It's too early to be stupid

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by lebienconnu: 8:37am On Feb 19, 2021
Incidences like this keep making me ask myself if God has really forsaken us in this country, In the same country, there are bandits, book haramists, ritualists, fulani herdsmen, police men, robbers, James Nwafor, pastors, Islamic clerics and many more who are all agents of Satan. Most annoying is the fact they are not being brought to book.

Should we resort to the ways of our ancestors to punish these devil incarnates that are killing the innocents with reckless abandon? That illusion called 'religion' has really messed us up. At this rate, it will get to a point when mothers will be robbed of their babies for rituals at bus stops in the presence of the people and all we will have to do is "leave it for God" who, apparently, has really forsaken us.

R I P
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:37am On Feb 19, 2021
Very useless country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? / Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). / Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video)