Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) (78745 Views)

Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) / Missing Person. 23 Year Old NOUN Student. Help! / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by ophilly: 8:57am On Feb 19, 2021
realstars:
Done bv fulani headsmen

Shame on you. You can't even spell HERDSMEN right. you are an illiterate like other herdsmen. You can see nobody mentioned fulani, you are the only dumbass ,when fulani herdsmen operate, they leave you in no doubt that they are the ones responsible, they are vicious, callous and their motive is always money.

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by bewla(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2021
PoliteActivist:
What is this country turning into!!
RIP

What evidence do you have it's runs? Same happens to men all the time, are they also runs?

Why not have a heart? Why not just say RIP and move on?!
Because he can't move on in peace
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Samsonklin(m): 9:00am On Feb 19, 2021
What if her death was a result of a misdemeanor, one of her parent did and got cursed for?

Just what if?!

Anyways, RIP!
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by BlueAir: 9:00am On Feb 19, 2021
sad I swear truth is bitter indeed. I bet it's runs gone wrong.
OkuFaba:
truth is bitter
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by ignis: 9:03am On Feb 19, 2021
This country is finished.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Onyxunlimited(f): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
Runs gone wrong..

RIP to the dead
When a woman is killed it is automatically runs, right? But you don't say the same when they kill men. Hypocrite like you would tag it ritual killing because ritualists don't use females too, right?

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by okwadatigbogal: 9:08am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
Runs gone wrong..

RIP to the dead

You are a VERY big fool! Nigerian women have become so endangered and abused! if she was your sister, will u say this! Even if she went for runs, did she deserve to die. I promise you and MARK my words, you will soon be in big trouble and there will be none to speak or fight for you! Watch and see how you will pay for something u know nothing of. This girl seems like a responsible young woman, she was probably a victim of one chance or robbers, but here you are spewing trash! Imagine her grieving family and friends seeing this. I promise u, your day of reckoning is coming. YOU are a CURSED man!

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Lucrativress(f): 9:10am On Feb 19, 2021
Goldencheese:
So so sorry to hear that.
The whole country is on fire because of one dangerous Islamist that got into power.

My condolences please. I am sure through this media, a lot more Nigerians will see this story including the authorities and something should be done about it

But the lady cannot be brought back unfortunately.

May God rest her soul.

She can't be brought back yes but if they comb out the criminals now,it'll deter them from doing the same to someone else.

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Lucrativress(f): 9:11am On Feb 19, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I believe nemesis will catch up with them.
Like it caught up with Tinubu and Buhari right...
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Lucrativress(f): 9:12am On Feb 19, 2021
Twelfthman:
Don't mind that boy.
At least he should be in accordance with brain
That's all I ask,just imagine what her people are going through now..

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Olam09(m): 9:12am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
truth is bitter
Yea people hates the truth as i saw the picture i already knew she was into runs. Anyways!
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Lucrativress(f): 9:13am On Feb 19, 2021
tarantino1:

No investigation is done. In warri there's a good number of cases like this.

Unknown girl dead in the morning. Some naked, headless, etc.

The country is shit
Have to be extra careful these days
Really true
We hold no one accountable,cause we're lazy to do the work of combing them out,we generalize and say "yahoo"
It means we don't bring criminals to book at all...
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by okwadatigbogal: 9:14am On Feb 19, 2021
Stockquality:
She went for runs,its as simple as that. Bitch. Hahahahahaa. U died. I hate such useless gals,they are like 98% of them in this world. Bastard. A sane person will enter school at least 7am,8am latest. You sleep with diff guys in the name of big gal,you collect money in exchange for sex,to use the money to buy iphone. I was so disgusted when i saw a gal i knew using the same phone,iphone x. Shame catch me,i sold the phone. Runs gal come dey rub shoulders with me. She died in her line of duty,hahahahahahah

It will never be well with you in this life. You think this is online and troll anyone you like?? Just watch and see karma dealing with you! YOU remain CURSED until u retract this statement the same way u wrote it. MARK my words! Imagine callin her bitch? why are some of you this cruel even to the dead? You will surely reap this wickedness 10fold. May God's wrath be upon you unless u repent.

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Adau123(m): 9:15am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
truth is bitter
Who make you a judge over her dead? This is the moment you can think of your own, when and how are you going to leave this world and observe some second or minutes then print RIP to all departed souls.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Neddstark: 9:15am On Feb 19, 2021
BuzoDeGr8:
You only have to use your head even if it's for once in your life
Use your thinking skull
Have some sympathy!!!

Truth is very bitter my dear! I know fully well that shits do happen in this our country but that does mean that we youths on our own have started helping matter. There are many stupid stuffs that youth do for fun these days that made me not to pity for this kind of bad occurrence any more, most especially the so called undergraduates.
I beg you, 95% of undergraduates these days does not know what it means to be one and how the society at large see you and the characteristics features that will distinguish you from one who is not an undergraduate.
We all have already started blaming the evil, bad hand that carried out the murder of this student because it is too barbaric, yes! But, on the other hand, take a good look of her lifeless body, the kind of hair she blew for herself, a student for that matter!!
Come to think of it, a student with this kind of hair style, sprayed golden, how much serious do you think she can be with her studies? How much advice do you think she can take from both her parents and good people around her?
I am not trying to justify the fact that the person or persons that killed her did well, NO! Because them and their generation must surely welcome Mr KARMA when he visits, whether they like it or not. But I am just trying to let us know that we youths of this country are not helping matter at all. These days, Young girls roam the street naked, yet, you will see the girl beside you saying that she is the cause of her madness, tomorrow you will see same person that said such naked roaming around too. This is because, some thinks they are smarter than others without knowing that changing their way of life is the best thing to do.
I don't really talking or discussing the happening in this country nowadays because, it is a very big case study. But all same, I am urging us, most especially we youths to be mindful of the kind of life we live. Thanks

This is a liberal generation. There are somethings we have to accept. Youths can dress in whatever way and want to be accepted. The fact that she wore a jeans pants rather than a bum short or short skirt shows she has some sanity. People said she boarded a Sienna car to the Island where are school is. Now it is said that her deadbody was found around Gbagada which is a transit point to the Island. The death might have been as a result of One Chance, which can happen to anybody. Take bias of your mind, it is not good.

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by moyfem(m): 9:15am On Feb 19, 2021
She is not a runs a girl but a very humble and polite from a good home she is well known to a family friend infact they are still mourning her till now seriously.

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Stockquality: 9:17am On Feb 19, 2021
Odeh,na me be the cause of your poverty, abeg extend those curses to your father,mother and then buhari. Idiot, na una drunk yahoo dey hit and run. You come from a poor background and on a faceless forum see wetin u dey spew out. Ghetto bred kids from broken homes
okwadatigbogal:

It will never be well with you in this life. You think this is online and troll anyone you like?? Just watch and see karma dealing with you! YOU remain CURSED until u retract this statement the same way u wrote it. MARK my words! Imagine callin her bitch? why are some of you this cruel even to the dead? You will surely reap this wickedness 10fold. May God's wrath be upon you unless u repent.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by tritt(m): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2021
Sense no just dey your head......MUMUMAN

OkuFaba:
Runs gone wrong..

RIP to the dead
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Mftivi: 9:18am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
truth is bitter
you are heartless o
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Lucrativress(f): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2021
pocohantas:

I don’t know why they go the extra miles. I encountered them once and even after taking my cards, phone, work laptop- they were still putting aboniki inside my eyes. Every second I spent with them, I was thinking, shey if these guys kill me like this, na olosho Nigerians go call me. They won’t even allow me rest in peace.

Another colleague encountered them and they stabbed her in the waistline. That waist has never been the same again.

I am not sure I want to remain in this country anymore.

You won’t see southniyikaye here. Conveniently missing in action.
The truth is most criminals in Nigeria know they won't be brought to book,this One Chance has been on for decades,and only very few cases of them been brought to book..
Our Government are doing very very little in this aspect,a recurrent situation with no single solution or addressing it,only when it involves a big name..
Is security too much to ask for?
In the midst of diverse anguish,like Nigeria is bleeped up in all areas, why can't they just choose only security to work on cry

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by okwadatigbogal: 9:20am On Feb 19, 2021
Stockquality:
Story. She died a runs gal simple..... there was a night i missed a road at 11.30pm,my instincts led me to a major road in benin city,i never looked back and i walked so fast you would have thought i was actually running. Once your instincts dont go well,and you go against it,its always great danger. It has happened to me several times,sometimes the devil plays with my mind just to confuse me. She should have followed her instincts. Simple.

Just see the way you're judging the dead! Mumu. It can never be well with u!

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Stockquality: 9:21am On Feb 19, 2021
Extend the curses to your father,mother and Buhari. Poor ill bred ghetto kids
okwadatigbogal:

Just see the way you're judging the dead! Mumu. It can never be well with u!
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by okwadatigbogal: 9:23am On Feb 19, 2021
I don't understand the hatred they have for women on this nairaland. Seun, this is very toxic and i think its time to start banning people that talk rubbish and insult women unnecessarily 24/7. It is hate speech. Honestly, it is becoming very unhealthy to be here sometimes. As if they didn't come from a woman

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Lucrativress(f): 9:23am On Feb 19, 2021
SmartPolician:

Stop complaining.
Nigeria's population is too much, so the life of a Nigerian is worthless until you have made it.
Until we divide and attach importance to life, Nigeria will never get better.
You cannot have a man who attaches more value to his cow than humans as president and expect that this country will have value for human life.
The divergence among our values in Nigeria is wide.
Nigeria has no business being a country.
We're no different from the people up there
A typical Nigerian only cares about himself, if the head Buhari is behaving that way,what stops the body from acting right??
We throw blames when we're all the same.
Our individual mindset is bad,everyone minds his business till it gets to his turn,I'd have to keep complaining
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Adau123(m): 9:23am On Feb 19, 2021
RIP sister.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 19, 2021
I don't even know who to cry to now; whether God or Satan... we've been crying to God since we were born, yet He just keeps silent like buhari, and watch all evils take place on Earth.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by okwadatigbogal: 9:28am On Feb 19, 2021
Stockquality:
Odeh,na me be the cause of your poverty, abeg extend those curses to your father,mother and then buhari. Idiot, na una drunk yahoo dey hit and run. You come from a poor background and on a faceless forum see wetin u dey spew out. Ghetto bred kids from broken homes

See this mumu! Between me and you who is ill-bred Thank God man is not God. Imagine the judgement upon someone u know nothing about. Even if she is a runs gal, does she deserve to die? In a sane society, even killers of prostitutes are brought to book and noone talks about the prostitution but rather the killing. Did the killers give her life? Why are they taking it? Imagine the grieve her family and friends are feeling and they see a useless comment like this from a pathetic loser like you. Ode oshi. You must be a useless killer! Very soon u will meet your waterloo. Like i said before and I repeat again. YOU ARE A CURSED MAN UNTIL YOU RETRACT THIS WICKED AND EVIL STATEMENT. Oloshi radarada

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Royal54(m): 9:29am On Feb 19, 2021
If you had kept quiet, you would have concealed your stupidity. Shior

OkuFaba:
Runs gone wrong..

RIP to the dead

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Stockquality: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2021
I no go curse u,na your papa u suppose curse. Go through your threads, ibshake head for u sha. You are worthless. What the hell,hymen. Men you are last.....
okwadatigbogal:

See this mumu! Between me and you who is ill-bred Thank God man is not God. Imagine the judgement upon someone u know nothing about. Even if she is a runs gal, does she deserve to die? In a sane society, even killers of prostitutes are brought to book and noone talks about the prostitution but rather the killing. Did the killers give her life? Why are they taking it? Imagine the grieve her family and friends are feeling and they see a useless comment like this from a pathetic loser like you. Ode oshi. You must be a useless killer! Very soon u will meet your waterloo. Like i said before and I repeat again. YOU ARE A CURSED MAN UNTIL YOU RETRACT THIS WICKED AND EVIL STATEMENT. Oloshi radarada
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by eastOFwest(m): 9:32am On Feb 19, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad 6.00AM when it is not 4/5 sad.They probably raped and killed her sad.May her Spirit chase the pipu behind this to their death.Tueh angry!.Her family shouldn't leave it to God but the god to do the needful sad angry

Doesn't look like she was raped because you can clearly see her underwear sticking out from her jeans.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by ahjerryboy1(m): 9:37am On Feb 19, 2021
chiiraq802:
Rip to the deceased.......

The killers of this girl, that her only crime was just to beat traffic and make it on time for her Exams will never know peace. them and there family members. embarassed
i dont know what is wrong the girls nowadays who knows if she might have slept with yahoo guys and they have used her and drop her there.
the painful part is that they knew that the guys they were following are yahoo guys and they still following them all in the name of money....
Wahala for girls wey no get sense.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Lucrativress(f): 9:37am On Feb 19, 2021
BuzoDeGr8:
You only have to use your head even if it's for once in your life
Use your thinking skull
Have some sympathy!!!

Truth is very bitter my dear! I know fully well that shits do happen in this our country but that does mean that we youths on our own have started helping matter. There are many stupid stuffs that youth do for fun these days that made me not to pity for this kind of bad occurrence any more, most especially the so called undergraduates.
I beg you, 95% of undergraduates these days does not know what it means to be one and how the society at large see you and the characteristics features that will distinguish you from one who is not an undergraduate.
We all have already started blaming the evil, bad hand that carried out the murder of this student because it is too barbaric, yes! But, on the other hand, take a good look of her lifeless body, the kind of hair she blew for herself, a student for that matter!!
Come to think of it, a student with this kind of hair style, sprayed golden, how much serious do you think she can be with her studies? How much advice do you think she can take from both her parents and good people around her?
I am not trying to justify the fact that the person or persons that killed her did well, NO! Because them and their generation must surely welcome Mr KARMA when he visits, whether they like it or not. But I am just trying to let us know that we youths of this country are not helping matter at all. These days, Young girls roam the street naked, yet, you will see the girl beside you saying that she is the cause of her madness, tomorrow you will see same person that said such naked roaming around too. This is because, some thinks they are smarter than others without knowing that changing their way of life is the best thing to do.
I don't really talking or discussing the happening in this country nowadays because, it is a very big case study. But all same, I am urging us, most especially we youths to be mindful of the kind of life we live. Thanks

Wowww
re you an human or an Animal please?
When did Nigerians turn to this?
Mr Man,I was contemplating dying my hair yesterday for an hairstyle I wanted to do,I didn't do it cause I was worried about the chemicals in the Dyes,I'd rather go for an organic one.
If you decide to judge me by my colored hairstyle and be a Killer apologist,you're becoming an animal little by little and you belong in the Zoo where contention and lawlessness is the order of the day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? / Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). / Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61