Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

She Told Me She Has Herpes - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me She Has Herpes (51656 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by pozehnani(f): 6:51am On Feb 22, 2021
SMH.. instead of the guys here to be thinking of how to turn a new leaf and shun illicit sex, they are still ranting about how herps is not dangerous. Shame!

Girls, please, don't let any man kiss or touch until they have done the following tests and are certified clean. Then after he has taken you to the Altar.

Herps
Hapatitis B
HIV
Stop jeopardizing your life's with sex with these unrepentant sex addicts..

Nuf said.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Roseey0(f): 9:16am On Feb 22, 2021
Nigeriadondie1:

Can you prove your successes?
Google Dr Olakings.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Roseey0(f): 9:16am On Feb 22, 2021
newdawn2017:
e no go too cost so

Good health is not cheap

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Roseey0(f): 9:17am On Feb 22, 2021
madprophet:

Look you online where??

oihm.org
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
Truthabulabula:
StacyO, do you have herpes??

You and those liking your comment are very sick.

Take it from me.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Cutehector(m): 6:41am On May 16, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls and Diseases are like Fanta & Miranda, you can't differentiate them because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
ma nigga grin

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Worldwise(m): 2:50am On Jun 02, 2021
It is not... it's due to vj cleansing and ovulation..

Nothing to worry about
nerd004:
please someone should please answer this question for me....

during sex with my wife I noticed whitish spot like substance(more like rice) on my dick after penetrating her.... please is this STD....

kindly help me,am afraid of having sex with her again..has she been cheating on me
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by MufasaLion: 8:02am On Sep 28, 2022
Sharonkim:
Herpes and genital warts has � % cure without pain. Genital warts can take one week to clear but for your information anybody telling You cure for herpes in 1 week is deceiving You. The cure for herpes takes about 3 months because the virus is very cunning and hibernates from time to time. once you start our herbal medication Say bye to herpes for good. WhatsApp 08153342052 for complete cure.

You are very senseless for posting this trash. Stop this misinformation. There's no care for Herpes!!!

Only foolish individuals will contact you.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Tegabadguy(m): 11:03am On Sep 28, 2022
roli21:
I met this beautiful girl somewhere in ohio, i invited her over, we were both hot but she seems to push me away when we are about to have sex,
i was mad that night but the next day she confessed to me that he reason she didn't want to have sex was because she has herpes, instantly i became nervous and kind of resent her, but was happy she told me tho,
this is the first time i am hearing BOUT THIS STD,

PLEASE IS IT SAFE TO STIL BE WITH HER? because i think i love her but now this std is a deal breaker
i looked it up online and many people said herpes is nothing to worry about.
any body experienced this?
keep on having sex

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) / Husband-to-be Stares At Fiancee's Bums In Pre-wedding Photos / Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.