Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

The Day I Confirmed Witches And Wizards Do Exist. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Day I Confirmed Witches And Wizards Do Exist. (3435 Views)

My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. / "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" / Transformation Of 3 Children Tortured In Akwa Ibom After Being Tagged Witches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Confirmed Witches And Wizards Do Exist. by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 19, 2021
Seriously speaking, I never believed there is anything like a witch or wizard until April 2018, when I started dating a girl living around my area, precisely FOUR compounds away. This particular girl in question is so young and beautiful, possessing everything I need in a woman, beautiful black skin color, lovely looking eyes, fresh waist and butt, only the waist and butt sef dey burst my skeli always...I can't even find the enough words to describe her.
Then few days after we've started dating, we were going on our 3rd outing as lovers, then after we've started having fun with the catfish barbecue and veleta wine(I would've preferred an alcoholic red wine, but she's a teetotaler) we ordered for, She said to me, while resting her heads on my shoulder: guy I've come to notice within these few days we've been together that you're a very nice person, you know how to take care of a girl, and I would love to be with you for a very long time, but I'll tell you something now, before you hear it elsewhere, do you know I already have a child? Those words burst my head once at first but as the guy I've always been, after some quick meditation, I had to hold myself together, and said "Okay, no problem with it( I really liked the girl and I can't just leave her instantly because she opened up to me)".
To cut the long story short, my new found love is always at my place whenever she's off-work, we are always seen together outdoors every evening, and that made my family members and everyone in the whole area, get to know about the relationship. And that was the beginning of a "civil" war between me, my family and everyone who knows me in aborivoriokpor quarter. Everybody turned me to their enemy, no one was greeting me anymore, all because they wanted me to leave this girl. Then I started asking myself, why would everyone, male and female, just turn against me just because I am dating a girl I like so much. Put aside the fact she is a single mother of one, she is barely 22. Still I no leave the girl, ME WEY NO DEY GET TIME FOR ANYBODY NORMALLY, Dem know how long I don dey eye dis girl? Na months o! THAT WAS WHEN I CONCLUDED WITHIN ME THAT I'VE BEEN LIVING WITH WITCHES AND WIZARDS IN MY AREA.

Thanks for reading...
Good morning and have a nice day.

7 Likes

Re: The Day I Confirmed Witches And Wizards Do Exist. by EngrMcDon(m): 8:16am On Feb 19, 2021
Haaaaaaa,, so that's your own definition of witches and Wizards,,

I been dey wait for the part where you go tell us say una go sleep inside come wake outside.... That kind things....

This ones na novice, lol

9 Likes

Re: The Day I Confirmed Witches And Wizards Do Exist. by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 19, 2021
EngrMcDon:
Haaaaaaa,, so that's your own definition of witches and Wizards,,

I been dey wait for the part where you go tell us say una go sleep inside come wake outside.... That kind things....

This ones na novice, lol

Smallie, your shit, no be my shit. Ok?
Re: The Day I Confirmed Witches And Wizards Do Exist. by Jackyz: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2021
Nonsense and ingredient

5 Likes

Re: The Day I Confirmed Witches And Wizards Do Exist. by meobizy(f): 8:57am On Feb 19, 2021
Those are three minutes of my life that I can’t get back.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Confirmed Witches And Wizards Do Exist. by Mikester: 8:59am On Feb 19, 2021
Get to know why those people don't approve your relationship with her first then you'll know the way forward. Don't let your relationship separate you from your family and loved ones.

For the record, I don't approve the relationship either

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Confirmed Witches And Wizards Do Exist. by EngrMcDon(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2021
Bestty101:

Smallie, your shit, no be my shit. Ok?

Your village people is after you true true,, abeg go sell your market for another junction,

1 Like

Re: The Day I Confirmed Witches And Wizards Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 19, 2021
EngrMcDon:

Your village people is after you true true,, abeg go sell your market for another junction,

Okay,,enough of d bad blood...
Re: The Day I Confirmed Witches And Wizards Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 19, 2021
meobizy:
Those are three minutes of my life that I can’t get back.

Sorry bout it. You'll be given extra 5mins even wen ur time on Earth is done...okay?

1 Like

Re: The Day I Confirmed Witches And Wizards Do Exist. by Twelfthman: 9:59am On Feb 19, 2021
Lol its normal for people to hate but don't just let it get to you.

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Confirmed Witches And Wizards Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 19, 2021
Fake thread Caption

But why?
Re: The Day I Confirmed Witches And Wizards Do Exist. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
Crimpsy:
Fake thread Caption

But why?

It's how I feel and think after what happened. I can't apologize for expressing my feelings. Sorry
Re: The Day I Confirmed Witches And Wizards Do Exist. by okirewaju(f): 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
Most times when people are in love, they think with their heart instead of their head.

Everybody around you cannot be wrong.
Be careful

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Confirmed Witches And Wizards Do Exist. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
Bestty101:

It's how I feel and think after what happened. I can't apologize for expressing my feelings. Sorry
But your caption was misleading
Re: The Day I Confirmed Witches And Wizards Do Exist. by ukaface(f): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Gosh
And I took time to read this?? What have I done to myself bayi?

1 Like

Re: The Day I Confirmed Witches And Wizards Do Exist. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
ukaface:
Gosh
And I took time to read this?? What have I done to myself bayi?

U just made me lol now

1 Like

Re: The Day I Confirmed Witches And Wizards Do Exist. by Les: 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
Mikester:
Get to know why those people don't approve your relationship with her first then you'll know the way forward. Don't let your relationship separate you from your family and loved ones.

For the record, I don't approve the relationship either

in as much as i believe in following up situations like this with wisdom, this is totally none of their business...

no one has the right to give anyone(an adult) approval on whom to stay or not stay with..

thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Confirmed Witches And Wizards Do Exist. by Les: 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
okirewaju:
Most times when people are in love, they think with their heart instead of their head.

Everybody around you cannot be wrong.
Be careful
they are not wrong about anything, they are wrong to disapprove a matured man's affairs.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Confirmed Witches And Wizards Do Exist. by CheedyJ(m): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
Your brain needs washing and setting ASAP
Re: The Day I Confirmed Witches And Wizards Do Exist. by mosdii(m): 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: The Day I Confirmed Witches And Wizards Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

And you have a Nigerian girlfriend. Dem go check u well o!
Re: The Day I Confirmed Witches And Wizards Do Exist. by Babaibeji2020(m): 2:35am On Feb 20, 2021
Bestty101:

You can't apologize
But you just typed "sorry" nah

1 Like

Re: The Day I Confirmed Witches And Wizards Do Exist. by Nobody: 4:28am On Feb 20, 2021
Babaibeji2020:

You can't apologize
But you just typed "sorry" nah

Happy wknd

1 Like

Re: The Day I Confirmed Witches And Wizards Do Exist. by Solsix(m): 7:31am On Feb 20, 2021
Nah today I also knew witches and wizard dey after reading ur post I confirm what they are capable of doing, ie removing your sense and turning an adult into a super olodo
Re: The Day I Confirmed Witches And Wizards Do Exist. by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 20, 2021
Solsix:
Nah today I also knew witches and wizard dey after reading ur post I confirm what they are capable of doing, ie removing your sense and turning an adult into a super olodo

grin grin grin grin ; life's good...
Re: The Day I Confirmed Witches And Wizards Do Exist. by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
Bestty101:

Happy wknd
Same here grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" / Men Who Call Police On Their Wives / R-kelly Saga And The Role Of Good Parenting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.