Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. (2137 Views)

One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) / Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware / My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by Berrityga: 10:53am On Feb 08, 2023
So guys last night I had a terrible dream, never had such dream before. I dreamt of cats that I was taking care of cats and housing them, I tried to chase them away but there will not leave me, I tried to run from them but they will still follow me. When I woke up I prayed and God reveled to me that is my ex and her family, cause I do take care of my ex and her siblings I stock their house with food stuff and pay off some of their bills, I don't love the girl again so I broke up with her, she still comes around when her and her family are in dying need of money and I bail then out. I blocked her and her family but there still find a way to reach me and as soon as they do its as if I'm on a spell I start solving their problems till the money in my account finishes. I don't know what to do or how to over come this witchcraft
Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by Lance008(m): 10:58am On Feb 08, 2023
Bro this generation witches are big enemy of progress
All they do is waste ur money unnecessarily
Someone I was trying to help was a witch

3 Likes

Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by Duchessree(f): 10:59am On Feb 08, 2023
If you feel your case is spiritual, then fight it spiritually ðŸĪ·ðŸŧðŸĪ·ðŸŧðŸĪ·ðŸŧ.
Go for deliverance .

5 Likes

Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by youngsahito(m): 11:02am On Feb 08, 2023
Berrityga:
So guys last night I had a terrible dream, never had such dream before. I dreamt of cats that I was taking care of cats and housing them, I tried to chase them away but there will not leave me, I tried to run from them but they will still follow me. When I woke up I prayed and God reveled to me that is my ex and her family, cause I do take care of my ex and her siblings I stock their house with food stuff and pay off some of their bills, I don't love the girl again so I broke up with her, she still comes around when her and her family are in dying need of money and I bail then out. I blocked her and her family but there still find a way to reach me and as soon as they do its as if I'm on a spell I start solving their problems till the money in my account finishes. I don't know what to do or how to over come this witchcraft
pack away from that place to an unknown area to them.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by Berrityga: 11:08am On Feb 08, 2023
Duchessree:
If you feel your case is spiritual, then fight it spiritually ðŸĪ·ðŸŧðŸĪ·ðŸŧðŸĪ·ðŸŧ.
Go for deliverance .
I'm praying about it I believe God will show mercy.

1 Like

Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by Berrityga: 11:12am On Feb 08, 2023
youngsahito:
omo! Your right but I don't have the capacity to do that now. One night I was sitting outside my house thats how I saw this girl passing looking so sad and hungry cause my friends where with me I couldn't allow her pass with out saying hi to her. That night and the next day I ended uo spending 13k the worst part is that sometime ago I use to have sex In my dream after months of prayers it stoped do you know this girls pussy is the same replica of the one I use to see in my dreams.

1 Like

Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by Jeon(f): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2023

8 Likes

Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by youngsahito(m): 11:25am On Feb 08, 2023
Berrityga:
omo! Your right but I don't have the capacity to do that now. One night I was sitting outside my house thats how I saw this girl passing looking so sad and hungry cause my friends where with me I couldn't allow her pass with out saying hi to her. That night and the next day I ended uo spending 13k the worst part is that sometime ago I use to have sex In my dream after months of prayers it stoped do you know this girls pussy is the same replica of the one I use to see in my dreams.
you need to fight the battle spiritually and just commot ur mind for their family problem. You no be Jesus sent to help their family.
Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by Richy4(m): 11:35am On Feb 08, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin shocked embarassed

Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by nicerod(m): 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
Na poverty dey make pikin call him mama witch

ðŸĪŠðŸĪŠðŸ˜œðŸ˜

3 Likes

Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
Berrityga:

grin grin
Why do you Nigerians like wasting your time believing in rubbish stuffs that don't exist
Dreams are normal and do not represent anything in the real life.
I've been dreaming since i was a toddler and have never wasted my time trying to remember or interpret them.
Una de try oo!

3 Likes

Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
Lance008:
Bro this generation witches are big enemy of progress
All they do is waste ur money unnecessarily
Someone I was trying to help was a witch

I know this one must be here grin.

It remains the other one, @Littlechild.

Nothing is worse than ignorance in this life.

1 Like

Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by Lance008(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

I know this one must be here grin.

It remains the other one, @Littlechild.

Nothing is worse than ignorance in this life.
Mumu
I pity you
Joke with your life because of western culture

4 Likes

Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by Lance008(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

grin grin
Why do you Nigerians like wasting your time believing in rubbish stuffs that don't exist
Dreams are normal and do not represent anything in the real life.
I've been dreaming since i was a toddler and have never wasted my time trying to remember or interpret them.
Una de try oo!
Who dem Dey pursue no Dey know till them catch you

1 Like

Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
Lance008:

Mumu
I pity you
Joke with your life because of western culture

O boy, I'm already upto 40, have been dreaming since childhood, haven't died and still doing well in my career.
Stop misleading both yourself and others.

3 days ago, i dreamt where smokes were oozing out from the regular socket i use for phone charging in my bedroom and i didn't care.
That socket will still be good even in the next 10yrs
People like you would have started wasting their time looking for interpretation.

Dreams are nothing.
Witches are non-existent and are just products of crazy aand lazy people's imaginations and backwardness.

1 Like

Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by Lance008(m): 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

O boy, I'm already upto 40, have been dreaming since childhood, haven't died and still doing well in my career.

3 days ago, i dreamt where smokes were oozing out from the regular socket i use for phone charging in my bedroom and i didn't care.
People like you would have started wasting their time looking for interpretation.

Dreams are nothing.
Witches are non-existent and are just products of crazy aand lazy people's imaginations and backwardness.
Lol
ur community actually determines a lot and ur surroundings
U might be free from attack
That's doesn't mean witchcraft is not real
If u go talk like this for Edo state the witches go Dey happy

3 Likes

Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by Lance008(m): 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
nicerod:
Na poverty dey make pikin call him mama witch

ðŸĪŠðŸĪŠðŸ˜œðŸ˜
No be proverty rather Na spiritual attack
Dem fit make ur mama ur enemy through spiritual attack
Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
youngsahito:

Bro you cannot escape from witches that way, they have wedded him spiritually, op has become a spiritual zombie, he need deliverance.

Good

1 Like

Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by RightToReject(m): 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
The mistake you have made is trying to deduce your dream to a waking life experience verbatim. Realistically, your dream is a positive one that connotes satisfaction and has nothing to do with your ex.
Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by Kobojunkie: 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
Berrityga:
When I woke up I prayed and God reveled to me that is my ex and her family, cause I do take care of my ex and her siblings I stock their house with food stuff and pay off some of their bills, I don't love the girl again so I broke up with her, she still comes around when her and her family are in dying need of money and I bail then out. I blocked her and her family but there still find a way to reach me and as soon as they do its as if I'm on a spell I start solving their problems till the money in my account finishes. I don't know what to do or how to over come this witchcraft
So because you have an ex who sees you somewhat of an easy target to mooch off of, you decided to tell your mental that she is able to do it because she and her entire family are witches ? undecided

How old are you? Because it is never too early to seek help when you need it. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by Berrityga: 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So because you have an ex who sees you somewhat of an easy target to mooch off of, you decided to tell your mental that she is able to do it because she and her entire family are witches ? undecided

How old are you? Because it is never too early to seek help when you need it. undecided
she is using spiritual po we to subdue me into a relationship I don't want. She has monitoring spirits attach to me that tells her when money enters my account.

1 Like

Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by Berrityga: 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
zimdante:

Bro you cannot escape from witches that way, they have wedded him spiritually, op has become a spiritual zombie, he need deliverance.
I will talk to my pastor about it
Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by Berrityga: 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Dreams are nothing.
fear Akwa Ibom people
Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by Kobojunkie: 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
Berrityga:
she is using spiritual po we to subdue me into a relationship I don't want. She has monitoring spirits attach to me that tells her when money enters my account.
All this says is that your brain is working overtime to come up with an alternative explanation to what presents itself simply to you. undecided
Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by Berrityga: 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
All this says is that your brain is working overtime to come up with an alternative explanation to what presents itself simply to you. undecided
my instinct has always been right. I've failed every time I didn't follow it.
Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by ikeno(m): 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
When you no go eat take sleep how you no go dey dream bad dream.
Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Dreams are nothing.
YOU ARE 100% SOPT ON!!!

1 Like

Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by Rexymania(m): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
Okay, just calm down. Witches no dey broke na

1 Like

Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by Richy4(m): 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
Berrityga:
😁😁😄😄😄🙈🙈 grin grin cheesy
Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
Berrityga:

Go and find a picture of Jesus or the Holy Family and place in your house.

Pray the Rosary everyday. Everyday. The Rosary is a remedy and a bulkwark and many evils.

Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by Angrygoat: 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
Dreams hover round like disk drive and last memory. Maybe u watch horror movies,were thinking before u slept and all and gbam,dreamland took over u. Pls dream big
Re: My Ex. Girlfriend And Her Family Are All Witches. by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
grin grin grin
I thought you people usually say that witches don't exist? Just copy this thread and share it in the romance section too. Guys in romance section always say they are in need of ladies who are witches for marriage. Make sure you don't suffer alone, connect her to guys in romance section for marriage, she has to teach these foooolish guys some lifetime lessons.
Berrityga:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thank You Dad! / How Much Would You Spend For Your First Wedding/Marriage Anniversary? / How Much Can Mother's Love For Her Child Be Compared? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.