Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,068 members, 7,849,329 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. (2774 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by blazepascal(m): 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
silento:
God save u , bro u have every right to know where ur girlfriend go unless una be just Bleep mate , relationship is a demo marriage find better girl them plenty and cheap now

Last last Na ashawo all of us go marry for this generation
lol I no go marry ashawo oo
Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by blazepascal(m): 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
Newoldme:
U neva marry her,u dey monitor,if u marry her u go turn CID,for her case,mtcheew!,as if agreeing to be in bondage with u(marriage with u will b a bondage),is a favour.
ur not making sense at all then why did she lie to him
Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by Kondomatic(m): 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
That's how she behaves, she doesn't know how to apologize
Don't fool yourself chief, she does know how to apologize, just not to you.
Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by Homeboiy: 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
See stupid talk

I can’t marry her cos she’s stubborn

Do you even know if she wants to marry you?

After 3 years

Your supposed to be with her on Valentine’s Day but you didn’t go there.

You expect her to be indoors sleeping to proof faithfulness to you.

My guy you de mad.

She lied to you because she still like you.
Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
funkmrflexx:

Thanks for this great piece of advice. This helps a lot

Welcome Sir
Re: This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day. by dollytino4real(f): 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
Emu4u2c:
bro from your talk I guess you be wafi
You Dey stay pitakwa?

Make we link up

Leave that oniovo...he know watin him “girlfriend “ Dey do
u sha! u sabi dey link up sha! ovo ovo wado

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 Year Old American Actress With Big Booty (PHOTOS) / I Love Recording My Sexual Escapedes / Po*n And Mastu*bation Is Taking My Life Away.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.