Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Travel To U.s.a Free Of Charge: Its Real And Legal, - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To U.s.a Free Of Charge: Its Real And Legal, (3622 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To U.s.a Free Of Charge: Its Real And Legal, by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2011
This is not about visa lottery,
Hi nigerians, I shudn't have posted this topic but i need only just one lucky person to travel to the u.s.a for free, Anyone who is interested in this must have an international passport or be willing to get one for himself, U may contact 2ru my e-mail adds tobins4u@yahoo.com, d deadline date is 16th april 2011, hurry up just one person i swear
Re: Travel To U.s.a Free Of Charge: Its Real And Legal, by worry246(m): 8:14am On Apr 09, 2011
We pay your airfare to USA.
Just strap these packets of powder under your clothes shocked
Re: Travel To U.s.a Free Of Charge: Its Real And Legal, by suxes2005(m): 8:26am On Apr 09, 2011
LOL@OP.

If you can tell us the type of service or opportunity
infact 100 pple will follow you to usa, visa free and tkt
free? Chei e good ooo

SHALOM
Re: Travel To U.s.a Free Of Charge: Its Real And Legal, by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 09, 2011
justwise:

I'm interested, this is my emaill address: justwise@hotmail.co.uk

cheesy We will need your feedback on what scheme he;s trying to pull. Nice job.
Re: Travel To U.s.a Free Of Charge: Its Real And Legal, by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2011
I wud give u a hint on this thing,, its nt a visa lottery and nt a program dat run g a long period of time, travelling would have bin affordable 4 everyone if only d ticket price is lesser bt thats the only different tin here, d only requirements are an international passport and a sum of 30,000 naira, u dont nid 2 pay d money into any bank, what u wud only do is dat u wud contact my mail adds and i wud arrange 4 hw we can meet and i wud tell u wat 2 do wit d money, so d to and fro ticket is free plus a 5 days free accomodation and food, if u're interested contact my mail number @ tobins4u@yahoo.com, d deadline date is 16th april 2011, ,pls after d deadline date dont bother ur self anymore
Re: Travel To U.s.a Free Of Charge: Its Real And Legal, by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2011
I wud give u a hint on this thing,, its nt a visa lottery and nt a program dat run g a long period of time, travelling would have bin affordable 4 everyone if only d ticket price is lesser bt thats the only different tin here, d only requirements are an international passport and a sum of 30,000 naira, u dont nid 2 pay d money into any bank, what u wud only do is dat u wud contact my mail adds and i wud arrange 4 hw we can meet and i wud tell u wat 2 do wit d money, so d to and fro ticket is free plus a 5 days free accomodation and food, if u're interested contact my mail number @ tobins4u@yahoo.com, d deadline date is 16th april 2011, ,pls after d deadline date dont bother ur self anymore
Re: Travel To U.s.a Free Of Charge: Its Real And Legal, by justwise(m): 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2011
Tobinshunt:

I wud give u a hint on this thing,, its nt a visa lottery and nt a program dat run g a long period of time, travelling would have bin affordable 4 everyone if only d ticket price is lesser bt thats the only different tin here, d only requirements are an international passport and a sum of 30,000 naira, u dont nid 2 pay d money into any bank, what u wud only do is dat u wud contact my mail adds and i wud arrange 4 hw we can meet and i wud tell u wat 2 do wit d money, so d to and fro ticket is free plus a 5 days free accomodation and food, if u're interested contact my mail number @ tobins4u@yahoo.com, d deadline date is 16th april 2011, ,pls after d deadline date dont bother your self anymore

You will not go too far with this ur crime career
Re: Travel To U.s.a Free Of Charge: Its Real And Legal, by kenny33: 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2011
hey justwise i dont expect you be so foolish to this extend of leaving your email address to all this scammers aba tobinhunt shee people get chicken brain you said only one person is need and i am sure 100 people will have email you, my own advice is for you people to watch out
Re: Travel To U.s.a Free Of Charge: Its Real And Legal, by kenny33: 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2011
hmmm. deadline date is april 16th and after that people should not contact you again hey you would have earn enough IF ANYONE IS READING THIS AND YOU LOVE YOURSELF YOU BETTER NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE
Re: Travel To U.s.a Free Of Charge: Its Real And Legal, by justwise(m): 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2011
kenny33:

hey justwise i dont expect you be so foolish to this extend of leaving your email address to all this scammers aba tobinhunt shee people get chicken brain you said only one person is need and i am sure 100 people will have email you, my own advice is for you people to watch out

Since i joined this site abt 3yrs ago, my email address has being in my profile. That email address is specifically for nairaland. . so i'm not bothered abt what some dodgy characters do with it.
Re: Travel To U.s.a Free Of Charge: Its Real And Legal, by kenny33: 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2011
ok oo justwise i need your advice now
Re: Travel To U.s.a Free Of Charge: Its Real And Legal, by kenny33: 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2011
i want to re apply for the uk visa but i want to know if anything is require on my own part as i am currently unemploy now
Re: Travel To U.s.a Free Of Charge: Its Real And Legal, by Gbenge77(m): 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2011
Tobinshunt:

This is not about visa lottery,
Hi nigerians, I shudn't have posted this topic but i need only just one lucky person to travel to the u.s.a for free, Anyone who is interested in this must have an international passport or be willing to get one for himself, U may contact 2ru my e-mail adds tobins4u@yahoo.com, d deadline date is 16th april 2011, hurry up just one person i swear
Op,what are you really up to?Travel for free?Do you mean you would pay for your clients visa and ticket from your pocket?Have you already scheduled an interview ,though you are still seeking for a client?Currently,interview dates are not available for April.So how do you intend to pull off your "April 16 abracadabra.Go get some education,man?
Re: Travel To U.s.a Free Of Charge: Its Real And Legal, by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2011
Ha ha ha, pple on nairaland are so funny, All of u have spoken 4rm sense, , okay let me tell u pple d truth about dis thing,, I am not paying 4 any client and aint lukin 4 any clients.,.the truth of d story is dat "a frnd of mine who worked as a staff in a very popular and large organisation invited me to a conference which is to take place in washington d.c and she also added dat a five day free accomodation and food wud be awarded 2 participants of the conference, so the organisation she works 4 wud be the one 2 pay 4 d to and fro ticket, so she asked me to send an e-mail containin my pass number and name bt unfortunately i dont posses an international passport,, So d tin is dat d only person i needed 2 cum wit me wud be d one to pay 4 my passport money because man e no easy o, so i wud just ask d frnd of mine 2 process a travelling ticket 4 two pple, and in gettin there we might sell our return ticket and find our way over there, so it nt all free, So d thing is dat if i didn't see dat person who can take part 2geda wit me den possibly i cant go also because aint got an international passport, ,so it 50:50, no one gains and no one loose
Re: Travel To U.s.a Free Of Charge: Its Real And Legal, by justwise(m): 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2011
Tobinshunt:
Ha ha ha, pple on nairaland are so funny,  All of u have spoken 4rm sense, , okay let me tell u pple d truth about dis thing,,  I am not paying 4 any client and aint lukin 4 any clients.,.the truth of d story is dat "a frnd of mine who worked as a staff in a very popular and large organisation invited me to a conference which is to take place in washington d.c and she also added dat a five day free accomodation and food wud be awarded 2 participants of the conference, so the organisation she works 4 wud be the one 2 pay 4 d to and fro ticket, so she asked me to send an e-mail containin my pass number and name bt unfortunately i dont posses an international passport,,  So d tin is dat d only person i needed 2 come wit me wud be d one to pay 4 my passport money because man e no easy o, so i wud just ask d frnd of mine 2 process a travelling ticket 4 two pple, and in gettin there we might sell our return ticket and find our way over there, so it nt all free,  So d thing is dat if i didn't see dat person who can take part 2geda wit me den possibly i cant go also because aint got an international passport, ,so it 50:50, no one gains and no one loose
So your friend who works for a company invited u for a conference and u decided to invite somebody else? And who told u that 2 of u will be issued a visa with this line of story? Why not borrow money and get the passport then travel alone when u get there u sell the ticket and disappear?
Re: Travel To U.s.a Free Of Charge: Its Real And Legal, by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2011
Thanks 4 d advice man bt its nt easy 2 find sumone who will borrow me a sum of 30k,at least 4 me to purchase an international passport,
My frnd also told me dat i might bring a maximum of 10 people along bt i decided to bring only one so dat she wud be able 2 process d application fast, ,
Though i have elder and younger brother that could come wit me bt they aint got an international passport, bt with dis true fact sum pple wont believe cos they prefer falling into d hands of the internet scammers who have sugar-coated mouths, Bt if i wud see sumone 2 lend me d money i wud be very glad and promise to return it
Re: Travel To U.s.a Free Of Charge: Its Real And Legal, by sqlerror: 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2011
Tobinshunts, a lot of people in your area will be interested in your deal. 30K is chicken feed compared to what they will get. Take your offer to them.
Re: Travel To U.s.a Free Of Charge: Its Real And Legal, by justwise(m): 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2011
Tobinshunt:

Thanks 4 d advice man bt its nt easy 2 find sumone who will borrow me a sum of 30k,at least 4 me to purchase an international passport,  
My frnd also told me dat i might bring a maximum of 10 people along bt i decided to bring only one so dat she wud be able 2 process d application fast, ,
Though i have elder and younger brother that could come wit me bt they aint got an international passport, bt with dis true fact sum pple wont believe cos they prefer falling into d hands of the internet scammers who have sugar-coated mouths,  Bt if i wud see sumone 2 lend me d money i wud be very glad and promise to return it
You are really funny do u know that? If u can't afford N30k for passport how then will u survive in USA after the conference? Do u think that visa can get u a job?
Re: Travel To U.s.a Free Of Charge: Its Real And Legal, by justwise(m): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2011
sql-error:

Tobinshunts, a lot of people in your area will be interested in your deal. 30K is chicken feed compared to what they will get. Take your offer to them.
They will get nothing but heart break and lost of all the money they invested on that phony trip
Re: Travel To U.s.a Free Of Charge: Its Real And Legal, by sqlerror: 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2011
@Justwise. That is if the trip really exists
Re: Travel To U.s.a Free Of Charge: Its Real And Legal, by justwise(m): 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2011
sql-error:

@Justwise. That is if the trip really exists

You are not far from the truth

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of The Uk’s New Immigration Rules / Man Faces Criticism After Sharing Photos Of Lady Who Slept Off On His Shoulder / What's The Cost Of Travelling From Osun To Kwara State By Road?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.