Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) (75161 Views)

Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted / 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by holluwizzy: 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
Odiegwu
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Fiscus105(m): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
Parents have completely failed woefully on Parentings in last 2 decades, little wonder crimes are increasing on secondly basis, girl of about 14 brings grown old man to sleep in her house under the watchful eye of mum. Imaging how it will look like in 20 yrs to come

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Vyolet(f): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
I feel weak.
Poverty is never an excuse, how can you allow a man as old as this befriend your child to the point of letting him sleep over at your house, how much does he even have to give you?
The girl shouldn't even have a boyfriend in the first place, she is too young.

5 Likes

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Ameboperoo(m): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nkán mbẹ

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by anochuko01(m): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
adadike:
shocked nwamaikpe, Biko, borrow me this your emoji. Did she just said her boyfriend do sleep over in her room and under her mother's nose?
Please , I kneel down dey beg all mothers. Please mother's, please, I take His day beg una. Train your children right , train her with the fear of God. Poverty is not an excuse. How can your own daughter bring in a man into your house and sleeps with her with your knowledge and agreement. To me, this is an abomination of the highest order! Aru!

I was telling a guy here two days ago that the life being lived in that part of nigeria is weird.
I went to market in calabar last year, and a girl selling okra was like "broda, see as you fine".
they're very loose. the kind of life found in the west

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by osejie17(m): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
Mokason288:
grin This girl no dey talk too much

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
I tell u, ready to kill
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by pickatyouu: 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
A young girl with her grandpa friend. I laugh

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Babyboyforeal(m): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hmm I'm just speechless imagine this old man they Bleep this 16th year old

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
adadike:
shocked nwamaikpe, Biko, borrow me this your emoji. Did she just said her boyfriend do sleep over in her room and under her mother's nose?
Please , I kneel down dey beg all mothers. Please mother's, please, I take His day beg una. Train your children right , train her with the fear of God. Poverty is not an excuse. How can your own daughter bring in a man into your house and sleeps with her with your knowledge and agreement. To me, this is an abomination of the highest order! Aru!
I feel yuh pain..

Itz really pathetic how young mothers of now adays hav really lost it.

Sad indeed!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
When I say dis babe don dey lash well one person attack me. I know dis type. Imagine d old Papa wey be her boyfriend sef. Na wah o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by doxijaw: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
I've always used black Americans has a guage to how society crumbles.

Nigerian youths are literally towing that part, encouraged by old fool's and our so called educated elites..

Expect more..

5 Likes

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by LutanFyah: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
adadike:
The future is Female.
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Freestainworld(m): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
fear this life, one small boy will be chasing after this girl now, he will even be boasting to his friends that the girl is homely not knowing that he is chasing after his mother in disguise.

5 Likes

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Asianjollof007: 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
extol1:
gun and cultism in secondary school. Jesus Christ please blows the trumpet before devil get more people

You dey ask God to blow trumpet now like say e sure for you say you dey go heaven.
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Kccheechy(m): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
Unfortunately, we should expect news worse than this in future... We are in end times and a lot of unimaginable things are and will continue to happen. How can this man who is married with six children decieve this little girl so badly that he sleeps with her right under the nose of her mother?? What nonsense has he done over her head that warrants such display of foolishness, even with the knowledge of her mother?? Is it poverty that is the cause or what?

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by TheVictim01(m): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
E shock Una Abi?
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Tomilola360: 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
grin child abuse. Igbo and Christian.

Oya let's go and yab yorubas and yoruba Muslims.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Man is evil
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Tomilola360: 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
grin child abuse. Igbo and Christian.

Oya let's go and yab yorubas and yoruba Muslims.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Man is evil.
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Cobham10: 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
Jezz!...this is sickening, just look out a man old enough to be her great grandpa
Our society has lost it!

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
Where is the pic?
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by VEXT: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
anochuko01:

I was telling a guy here two days ago that the life being lived in that part of nigeria is weird.
I went to market in calabar last year, and a girl selling okra was like "broda, see as you fine".
they're very loose. the kind of life found in the west

But Ur women are the ones who engage most on baby factory and prostitution...

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by BigYash: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
So this small girl don dey collect old man preek ,come dey carry gun join.. ?

6 Likes

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by GoldHorse(m): 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
Can we call the mother a mother?

We know things are hard but there should be some small small boundary. How can you allow an old man to be sleeping with your teenage daughter a door away from your room?!!!
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by KnightsTemplar(m): 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
Omo things dey happen for this country grin
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Adakintroy: 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
Everyone soul needs saving.

judge less. But wrong must be condemned.
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by wizod(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. WE USE TO CALL THIS TYPE OF GUN 'IMI EZI' BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE PIG'S NOSE WHEN POINTED AT YOU'

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by wyqay: 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
like mother like daughter. a man old to be your husband fucking your daughter right under your NOSE

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by thatgirl504(f): 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
Interesting

3 Likes

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by anochuko01(m): 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
VEXT:

But Ur women are the ones who engage most on baby factory and prostitution...
who are my women please?
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Dchampion65: 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
Eeeeeeeeeeewwwwooooooo

How old is this girl.

What is the world and this generation turning to?

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by VEXT: 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
anochuko01:

who are my women please?

Ur tribal women..The tribe that engage in baby factory!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London / Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap / PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.