Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) (74907 Views)

Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted / 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by FBIBOT(m): 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
This our country self... Its like we are in another universe entirely...
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by JastSiryin(m): 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
"Sky Queens" Sounds like a club were girls bring their dolls to have tea time. Na better flogging go reset their brain grin

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by CheedyJ(m): 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
Parents who can’t care & cater for their children ought to be penalized too , enough of all this ‘ children are gift from God ‘ bull crap..
BTW, that man is an idiot

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Brayss(m): 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
adadike:
shocked nwamaikpe, Biko, borrow me this your emoji. Did she just said her boyfriend do sleep over in her room and under her mother's nose?
Please , I kneel down dey beg all mothers. Please mother's, please, I take His day beg una. Train your children right , train her with the fear of God. Poverty is not an excuse. How can your own daughter bring in a man into your house and sleeps with her with your knowledge and agreement. To me, this is an abomination of the highest order! Aru!
The End is near

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by anochuko01(m): 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
VEXT:

Ur tribal women..The tribe that engage in baby factory!!!
mtcheeeeeew
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by ALISMILE(m): 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
it's common in the Niger Delta for young girls to sleep around and have manfriend, and probably have kids at young ages
It's just hypocrisy that makes us Southerners blame only northerners and call them diggers of young pussies

3 Likes

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Drella(m): 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ok
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Asadujames202(m): 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
Vyolet:
I feel weak.
Poverty is never an excuse, how can you allow a man as old as this befriend your child to the point of letting him sleep over at your house, how much does he even have to give you?
The girl shouldn't even have a boyfriend in the first place, she is too young.

Too young!

How?

Catch em young that's the moto
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by ipobarethieves: 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
sad undecided @Op sad angry,se ori E pe sha angry sad? Why blurred picture wey we don see sotey sad? What is there to blur again? . Nonsense sad

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by VEXT: 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
anochuko01:

mtcheeeeeew

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by nathaniel27(m): 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

What did I just read?

The family from A-Z is bereft of any morals..

Is it because of the high libido prevalent there that these girls can't control themselves and mother's now allow married men to come in and sleep with their own daughters under their roof...

Cross Riveriens needs JESUS in their lives...

put some bruh
me i have the feae of God
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by successtutor(m): 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
I can't still believe what I'm reading here ...
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
The old man has been having sex with this teenager in her father's house with the knowledge of her mother ! What else is there to say ? This is deep !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
PH and cultism....

undecided
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by ipobarethieves: 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
sad Her mum allowed this old man to sleep with her daughter sad? I give up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by WoundedLamb: 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
When I say fear girls whether small or big una think say I dey play..see the old man wey be her manfriend him no fit be boyfriend self..this girl now go fit rape man na

If there's anyone to fear here, it's the old man who was shamelessly messing around with a kid. The fact that you isolated and criticized just the teen and left the perverted old man who probably has children older that the teen is very disturbing.

5 Likes

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
Her boyfriend Mr Effiong said he has been intimate with her since August 2020.[/b]

How can you call such an ancestor of Methuselahic proportions a "boy[/b]friend"

What is wrong with these our newspaper people these days?

“I am a married man with six children, I did not give her the gun, she took it herself where I kept it under the bed,” he said.

“I started sleeping with her August last year, her mother knows me, I have been doing [b]small something (sic) on her head
. They know she is my wife.”

*Raising my hands*

Please sir, can you explain the bolded to us properly because I don't understand? smiley

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
nathaniel27:

put some bruh me i have the feae of God
Hmmmm...Okay
Are you a cross Riverien?
extol1:
gun and cultism in secondary school. Jesus Christ please blows the trumpet before devil get more people

Blow which trumpet? Se you dey wyn me nii? If you ready go just go enter middle of road leave us wey still get life to chop.
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Yeah. Blame the girl child, a minor.
Who are her parents /guardians? How did a gun get into her hands?
Pertinent questions to be asked, but I trust the alpha males here to pin the blame on her head.
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
gentlestdude:
THE FUTURE IS MALE
YOU WRONG
THE FUTURE IS FEMALE
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Asadujames202(m): 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:
The old man has been having sex with this teenager in her father's house with the knowledge of her mother ! What else is there to say ? This is deep !

The man is elite

Smashing tender teens pus**sy that's all I ask for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by DKM123: 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
If Nairalanders weren't being stewpid AS USUAL, they will realise that this little girl is OBVIOUSLY the VICTIM and shouldn't be the one receiving all this curses thrown at her. She is only a child who was shown the world she should live in. She never had a chance.

Her PARENTS and this dirty old paedophilic fuuull are the adults and the only ones that should be blamed here. They ruined the little girl...

7 Likes

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
Things are happening in this part of the world. Wtf!
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by adadike(f): 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
LutanFyah:
The future is Female.
if it is this type, then the future should remain male for all I care
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by DimIsaac10(m): 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
Since I was born.... N now i am getting old .... I have never seen the lord changeth.... or have you seen? .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by nathaniel27(m): 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Hmmmm...Okay
Are you a cross Riverien?

100%
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
CASTING..
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by adadike(f): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
anochuko01:

I was telling a guy here two days ago that the life being lived in that part of nigeria is weird.
I went to market in calabar last year, and a girl selling okra was like "broda, see as you fine".
they're very loose. the kind of life found in the west
very lose o. Mothers Biko! Na beg, I dey beg
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by berryPee(m): 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
my brother the matter don blow my brain o. Me that can not kpansh over night and go to work the next day wink wink wink wink wink wink
majamajic:
Fear woman !

After sleeping with a man all night she still wake up bath and start going to a secondary school

Breast don fall at 15

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ABU Produced A President, 3 VPs, 25 Governors & Others In Nigeria / Secrets Of First Class Students? / Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.