Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) (74900 Views)

Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted / 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by lilvicky68(m): 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
Living05:

You read the full story and thought the small girl is the one that should take the blame..Your comment completely overlooks the fact that there are adults involved who should know better
The girl has been bringing the man home to sleep with him who am I supposed to blame the man?

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Positivepoint(m): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
anochuko01:

I was telling a guy here two days ago that the life being lived in that part of nigeria is weird.
I went to market in calabar last year, and a girl selling okra was like "broda, see as you fine".
they're very loose. the kind of life found in the west

But this is imo. Thank u for this statement coz yusuna of ese oruru saga said same and he even claimed else's mother is in the know about the relationship and it's a common practice.
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Ryan03(f): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
eagleu:
Wow, what a big news to arrest a child with gun in the south, but northern governors and clerics are helping their own children acquire guns.
so southerners should accept this act as normal because northerners do it? What kinda sick mentality is this?
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
The kind stories way de always commot for akwa ibom and calabar self. Sha na her life.
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Edusouls(m): 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chai the girl got spoilt, at a very early age, due to poor background due to lack of father, they tell you being single mother is no problem, see the result
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Drizzy5001(m): 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
Wayward child.
I blame her mother, she's very irresponsible.
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by rajiedreez: 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
Why cover her face
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by DCmonster: 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lmao! She is damaged already. cheesy

The old man is a real nigga, enjoying the fresh blood. cool
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Chiiamaka: 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
This old rickety thing her boyfriend abi Na husband to be Oh chi m
Her mother needs to be locked up
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
lilvicky68:

The girl has been bringing the man home to sleep with him who am I supposed to blame the man?
Both are to blame, but most of you are misogynists.
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
DCmonster:
Lmao! She is damaged already. cheesy

The old man is a real nigga, enjoying the fresh blood. cool
Are u hearing yourself, stupid paedophile.
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
Edusouls:
Chai the girl got spoilt, at a very early age, due to poor background due to lack of father, they tell you being single mother is no problem, see the result
Single mothers raise good children too.
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by walkingshadow911: 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad Her man allowed this old man to sleep with her daughter sad? I give up

it's not news, it is typical of single mothers. especially the poor ones. they uses their daughters to get money from men.
nothing shocks me in this country abeg
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
Positivepoint:

It's ok to sleep around at teenage but not ok to get married �. If it where the north u will term it barbaric and child rape but now it's ok. Wow

Go back to school..then learn to read.
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by banmee(m): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
When I say fear girls whether small or big una think say I dey play..see the old man wey be her manfriend him no fit be boyfriend self..this girl now go fit rape man na

You are so right. Especially since we know boys, small or big don't do things like this. Respect to your brain power.
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by HopeVictor(m): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
I will first blame the parents of the girl for not training her properly..Girls are always drawn to useless things if not why will this girl be sleeping with this matured man old enough to be her father..
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by luluman: 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
gentlestdude:
THE FUTURE IS MALE
Tell them o, especially that one that said the future is female
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Judolisco(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Positivepoint:

Well yunusa of ese saga claimed the mother of the know about the relationship and it's common around the rural south. Thank u for the testimony. We in the north prefer them to be married rather sleep around.
I grew up and sch in the North... It is very common in the North also
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by DCmonster: 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
SegFault:

Are u hearing yourself, stupid paedophile.
I ain't a paedophile, but then you can as well take a hike!

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
DCmonster:
I ain't a paedophile, but then you can as well take a hike!
undecided
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
banmee:

You are so right. Especially since we know boys, small or big don't do things like this. Respect to your brain power.
gringrin leave the fool.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by lilvicky68(m): 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
SegFault:

Both are to blame, but most of you are misogynists.
It's our turn to blame the girl..if na boy do this one now these feminists go attack us..

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by themanderon: 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
Poverty is the root cause of all these. The man probably gives gifts to her mother who now paved the way for him to have his way with her already morally degraded daughter. Sky queens indeed.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by bewla(m): 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
gentlestdude:
THE FUTURE IS MALE
No she-male

adaobi thing to bost your brain a little

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by walkingshadow911: 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
themanderon:
Poverty is the root cause of all these. The man probably gives gifts to her mother who now paved the way for him to have his way with her already morally degraded daughter. Sky queens indeed.

you are a good thinker.

poverty had been destroying people's life from time immemorial ...
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by blacctvnaija(m): 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
Impressive!
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by boom99(m): 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
I don't like the way many Akwaibom parents are nonchalant about training their children. When I stayed there for a year, I fasted for 30days to Wade off heavy temptations coming my way. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Freelance363: 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
a man with grey hair,and u still call him boyfriend? That's so disrespectful. Anyways,why is the gal's face blurred while the man's isn't?
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by anochuko01(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
[s][quote author=VEXT post=99226723][/quote][/s]
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
Sora fun obinrin oooo, Oluwa awa pelu ee.
Fear woman , God will be with you
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by harmony75: 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
hmm.. orishirishi strange something �
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by foreshore(m): 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History & Beliefs / ABU Produced A President, 3 VPs, 25 Governors & Others In Nigeria / Secrets Of First Class Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.