Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Will You Consider This Option Of Staying In Dubai? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Will You Consider This Option Of Staying In Dubai? (689 Views)

Somebody Has Offered Me the Option of ST.KITTS / Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. / Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Consider This Option Of Staying In Dubai? by Upforsex: 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
I got an advert saying 135k as monthly salary in Dubai. Transport and accommodation will be provided by the company. My question is that will you consider such offer? And will that money be enough to survive in Dubai?
Re: Will You Consider This Option Of Staying In Dubai? by LMS1(m): 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
Firstly Verify The Advert Is Not From Hushpuppy 2.5 cheesy
Secondly 135K Dirim Will Be Enough If You Dont Live Around Burj Khalifa Or Financial District,And If You Dont Go Shoping And Eat Only Sausage Roll With Juice Daily.
But N135k Naira Is Enough To Rent You An Apartment In China Town. grin
You Can Even Buy A Bently With It After 1 Year grin.
Op Liv Me Abeg I Nor Well grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Consider This Option Of Staying In Dubai? by Adexy1024: 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
LMS1:
Firstly Verify The Advert Is Not From Hushpuppy 2.5 cheesy
Secondly 135K Dirim Will Be Enough If You Dont Live Around Burj Khalifa Or Financial District,And If You Dont Go Shoping And Eat Only Sausage Roll With Juice Daily.
But N135k Naira Is Enough To Rent You An Apartment In China Town. grin
You Can Even Buy A Bently With It After 1 Year grin.
Op Liv Me Abeg I Nor Well grin

Must you comment,..lolz���
Re: Will You Consider This Option Of Staying In Dubai? by Laird(m): 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
The offer is too poor
Re: Will You Consider This Option Of Staying In Dubai? by Godson1988(m): 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
how did u get the offer
Re: Will You Consider This Option Of Staying In Dubai? by AgentGoat: 4:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
you wan enter plane go dey earn 135k?

(1) (Reply)

Mexico / Do I Need To Quarantine If I Travel Back To Nigeria Now? / The Dark Side Of India: Why Living Here Is Not As Glamorous As You May Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.