Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community (35424 Views)

IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / IPOB On Ebubeagu: Register With New Security Outfit & Join Your Ancestors / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by merits(m): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by merits(m): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
The modus operandi sounds like how Fulanis kill people. They should check well. I am sure their btothers attacked them and killed those kids. Quite sad that they would use such action as propaganda.
Anyways, Lets see if bubu will pay Igbos money to stop killing like they are paying out in the north.

7 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
I'm not an ipob supporter but this sounds like a load of crap. Only fools would believe such a horrible story.

7 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Fathai(m): 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
Big lie

4 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by nelsonebby(m): 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Wtf
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by November1857(m): 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fake News !

6 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by lexy2014: 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
BraggaJ:
Smh. This is not good at all. But this was bound to happen because the ESN/ipob recruits comprise of mostly hoodlums and criminals with AK-47s who are answerable to no one (not to Kanu nor the igbo governors). It would be difficult to even apprehend the perpetrators because I am sure even Nnamdi Kanu does not know most of them (ESN members) nor can he vouch for them.

U right. Same way bandits have been apprehended

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Freebills12: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
JUST LOOK AT SHABBY WRITE UP JUST TO PAINT IPOB BLACK. EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT THE WRITE UP IS FALSE. CAN'T THE FULANI SETTLE IN THEIR HOST COMMUNITY IN PEACE WITHOUT LOOKING FOR WHO TO DESTROY. JUST THAT BUHARI IS THE PRESIDENT, AND THEY ARE RUNNING RIOT

7 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Steve28: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fake news all fabricated..

8 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by osusuallstars: 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
From washing of the corpse to bury , no one could take picture ?
Faaaaaakkkkkkkkeeeeeee

5 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hahaha... Fulani wan draw sympathy. Very interesting

9 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by oloyedewaris(m): 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
Igbos won't like this
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by dat9jaguy(m): 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
OfoIgbo:
Obviously a fake news.
So who was looking after the one and two year olds?

So was the six year old kid left in charge to look after the much younger ones?

Pure fabrication.

By the way, I doubt if NK gives a hoot after all, this terrorist government has already declared his organisation a terrorist group.

Having said the above, I hope ESN commences executing any Fulani terrorists still indulging in open grazing in the east. ESN has to up the ante.

So you guys now go after children, very bad.
Ordinary Airforce surveillance yesterday you guys were already shouting massacre.
Continue the chest beating, when you see the result you go rest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by tweakdude1: 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
This is a lie

6 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Jonathan39: 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
You are right
OfoIgbo:

Guys be careful. Fulani terrorists are experts at implicating an innocent party. I won't be surprised if that Taiwo guy is actually a Fulani DSS operative, intent on bringing the Yorubas into the mix to destroy any southern solidarity that might emanate from the current Fulani attempt at taking over some southern lands
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by dongozzy(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
So the children at that age were all on there own, no adult was killed my brother next time find better lie abeg let's be real here no parents will leave those children at that age all alone

7 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by oloyedewaris(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Stale. reasonable Nigerians knows the truth. terrorists Fulani will kill people and the press will term it IPOB handwork just to paint IPOB black. for the records once again, IPOB is a non violent group that is agitating for the sovereignty of Biafra.
So all crime are now caused by Fulani, you're an hypocrite
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lies.

5 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by jimi4us: 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
PURE LIES, The military will kill people and say its IPOB

7 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Funkeshuga(m): 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
it's obvious Igbo don't love some of my people they tagged Yoruba Muslims, you want to hear this too? I don't love you too

Yoruba is Yoruba any day anytime and I will never tolerate any tribe that will bring division in between me and my tribe

fúck all Yorubas haters

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Michealvegas: 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
From your previous threads,you don't seem to like the Igbo tribe but actually support Tinubu grin. I don't know how this kind of thread go to front page but it dosent hide the fact this is a fake news cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by AsomughaChuks05: 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
Let's hope the army doesn't invade Oba and start killing innocent people. Wealthy Oba indigenes must start mobilizing to defend their community from what will definitely be an invasion by soldiers. I sympathize with the family of those children but let's be honest, would these soldiers have buried those children in their barracks if they were Christians? Apparently the Nigerian army is a fulani vigilantee force.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
LMS1:
Wetin Pain Me Be Say Na Children Wey Nor Sabi Anything Those Fools Kill.
If Truly It Is IPOB That Killed Them
Then I Say To Them:
IPOB My Left Yansh!
Smh

KEEP SHUT THERE!!!
JOBLESSNESS IS A CURSE
I'M SURE THERE'S NOTHING YOU DO OTHER THAN POSTING ON NAIRALAND, JUMPING FROM ONE THREAD TO ANOTHER

2 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
In Oba area, fear of a Fulani reprisal has risen, a local police source said.
Mr Isa said the host community leaders had been calling to sympathise with him and assure him of solidarity. He said he should let security authorities handle the matter instead of resorting to self-help.
PREMIUM TIMES could not speak with any of the local leaders but a soldier corroborated Mr Isa’s account.
“They said they heard that some Fulani were coming to attack but I have told them that it is not true and no Fulani will attack them in retaliation but they should help us find the person that called me and those that attacked us,” Mr Isa said.

It is now obvious Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob are now a full blown terrorist organization. Look at how they now put unrest in once calm community of Oba.

If I read correctly even the community members are sympathising with them , showing solidarity meaning they are at lost to such carnage carried out by bitter filled Igbos.

Now the big question is" Why will someone go to a community cohabiting peacefully to cause problems and unrest there"?

The tendency with which Nnamdi Kanu and his useless group hijacks every single situation in Nigeria is worrisome and which every sensible community must resist by any means possible....That has always led to the loss of lives..

ENDSARS protest started and from no and from no where Nnamdi Kanu and his Terrorist organization hijacked it. Without been told it lead to death of countless people in Oyigbo and over 100 residents who don't know what is happening arrested and some are yet to be traced...

There exist clashes between west/north again Nnamdi Kanu has dragged himself to the centre of the situation and creating problems for communities....

Oba is a peaceful community and hardly will you hear any foolish tale or conflict emanating. The issue of Igbos going there to cause conflict in ever peaceful community is something any Sensible mind should condemn....

Nnamdi Kanu is on a deadly mission and when casualties begins to pour in, he will just go to twitter to e-ranting...

Fools die many times....What is the rationale behind going to communities to create problems where there is none?

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by ThugBoy(m): 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Aboki with fake news. If it really happens na herdsmen kill aboki children

6 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
adeolakemi:
lol exclusively written by taiwo adebayo a Yoruba journalist? lol I rather believe the devil
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Uteghe(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
shocked shocked Small small,IPOB don dey enter thick forest. The lions are waiting.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
Even the press are now more dangerous than lai mohammed. The press has failed woefully! Shame!!!

3 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
I dont support this.

Only de criminals should be sought. Not innocent fulani and children.
No no no.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by King44(m): 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
Sincerely those who are found guilty should be fished out from their holes and dealt with, full force of the law is highly applicable here.

But I have a question, when will they start arresting and sentencing those Fulani men who killed innocent people in the south.... Abi they are all ghosts?

This is one of the things that breeds reprisals like this but killing children is poor wickedness... Why can't they figure out those adults responsible for several atrocities over there with impunity and deal with them instead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna / Obiano, Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbe Watching Anambra Rice Being Harvested-pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.