Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community (35743 Views)

IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / IPOB On Ebubeagu: Register With New Security Outfit & Join Your Ancestors / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Mitsurugi(m): 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
Tochj:

True without evidence
No right thinking person will support killing of children.
I don't believe you sir
IPOB has many enemies

Just look at how they're all falling for a doctored narrative. I swear Nigerians are too gullible. Even the Isa does not know who called him. The kids unfortunately died and it's IPOB. Yet Isa is CALLING FOR HELP TO IDENTIFY WHO CALLED AND ASKED HIM TO LEAVE. Chai!
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Princewell2012(m): 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
CoalcityBoi:
lie from hell

I know it's a lie the moment I cited those names, as the reporter. it is a complete fabrication. Ipob will do no such thing by slathering innocent children. It is a lie from pit of hell. You will hear 4th the truth later.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Spectaclesawe25: 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
As much as the fulani killer Herdsmen shows no mercy to their preys.
Killing the children of any fulani is likened to anyone being killed for a crime committed by any member of one's community. None of us can even suffer the purnishment for any evil done by members of one's family.
It means, the children who lost Dre lives also have dreams and ambitions in life but that has just been just cut short.
IPOB will soon start killing their own people when there are no fulani to kill again.
They are loosing there heads already.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by marsman: 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
Mitsurugi:

You obviously do not understand simple English. Once again I am asking you sir. How can you have arrived at your concrete opinion of the facts not based on the product of an authorized investigation? I assert it is based on your hatred of IPOB nothing else.
Yes I share a suspicion for herdsmen, but don't get it twisted but I do not draw conclusions based on hearsay and have reservations on crimes allegedly committed by herdsmen unless those I am privy to.
If it makes you feel better I cheated through law school. Fine. Are you happy now? Oga you that are learned, can you prove this case in court beyond reasonable doubt? See the way you're seething as if you personally saw who murdered those kids. I don't know what you laymen think court is. grin

Let me sign off in my language too as a courtesy:

I bu anuofia, ezigbo onye iberibe. Ndi mmuo were afo onu taa gi na ezi n'ulo gi. grin
Lol.... It was reported, by a Nigerian accredited news agency, if you have a problem submit or drop an inbox with premium times, when they come out to apologize for the news, i will stop believing, it is as simple as abc.

You dont expect me to believe they didnt do it, all because you feel they didn't, even with the fact that they have always stated that they will do worst than that, to that particular ethnic group

Asking me to be intelligent hahahha. You are the one typing with Emotions Mr man, probably because of your affiliation with the dangerous group, just like that idiot governor from the north, saying rubbish about Akeredolu. With the rumor of the newly formed, heavily armed ESN group, who has been reported to be claiming to deal with any fulani found around their area operation seriously. What more is there to proof

I can defend it in court. It was recorded that you threatened some people with death, they now died a few days later, what more is there to proof who is the first suspect I don't need to show a video proof in the law court, all i have to do, is too connect the dots, for the Judge, so that he/she can see it the way i do, it all depends on logics Mr man.

I just hope you can produce, this same energy, for any news concerning Atrocities tagged on the fulanis.

This is not the case of a man saying it will be easy to rob, this is the case of someone saying it will be easy to rob a particular person.

I don't want to cheat, so i got go and prepare. Adios
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by gaftsoil(m): 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
Trying to label IPOB terrorist group by all means. Foolish post, what's your evidence
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
LMS1:
Wetin Pain Me Be Say Na Children Wey Nor Sabi Anything Those Fools Kill.
If Truly It Is IPOB That Killed Them
Then I Say To Them:
IPOB My Left Yansh!
Smh

Where is ur proof?
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
No be all of us in this country dey gullible.

You bastards and propaganda, e no go better for all of Una.

Criminals.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by LMS1(m): 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
Logan23:
Where is ur proof?
Proof Of Left Yansh? grin
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Neddstark: 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Stale. reasonable Nigerians knows the truth. terrorists Fulani will kill people and the press will term it IPOB handwork just to paint IPOB black. for the records once again, IPOB is a non violent group that is agitating for the sovereignty of Biafra.

You are a proliflic evilhearted monster. You choose to support your tribe and separatist notions even at the death of children. Like i said before you sound like a derelict who was abandoned in a dump at birth and sold to a baby factory for business. It made you fully evil.

Evil is everywhere. Fulani herdsmen, IPOB, Bandits, Boko Haram, cultists, etc.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by darkwan: 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
Let's hope the army doesn't invade Oba and start killing innocent people. Wealthy Oba indigenes must start mobilizing to defend their community from what will definitely be an invasion by soldiers. I sympathize with the family of those children but let's be honest, would these soldiers have buried those children in their barracks if they were Christians? Apparently the Nigerian army is a fulani vigilantee force.

you think mods dont check before bringin threads to frontpage....??
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
LMS1:

Proof Of Left Yansh? grin

Normal madness from noise making hoodlums ..

Now run along u empty Afonjja
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by darkwan: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
Logan23:

i would be worried....people do crazy stuffs when they are angry.... undecided undecided
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by LMS1(m): 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
Logan23:

Lol U Think Am Yoruba?

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
LMS1:

Lol U Think Am Yoruba?

Nah, I dont think ur yoruba, I know u are an Afonjja
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Omoslim26: 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
gaftsoil:
Trying to label IPOB terrorist group by all means. Foolish post, what's your evidence

There is a very thing line between terrorism and millitancy

for now ipob is still in the millitancy level but they are gradually getting to the terrorism level

and when that happens we will be the ones to fish them out by ourselves

bcus there is no place for terrorism in the Igbo nature, heritage and culture
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Guyman02: 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
The story has been confirmed as fake News, I wonder how much Premium Times got for this fabrication and the writer used Yoruba name to make it look real

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Easternblood: 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/443855-exclusive-six-children-killed-in-attack-on-anambra-community.html
Any information with a Yoruba name can never be trusted those idiots have mastered the art of telling lies

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by christistruth01: 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Stale. reasonable Nigerians knows the truth. terrorists Fulani will kill people and the press will term it IPOB handwork just to paint IPOB black. for the records once again, IPOB is a non violent group that is agitating for the sovereignty of Biafra.

Audio below are Nnamdi Kanu's orders to IPOB on live Radio during Endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min Burn down Nitel building burn all Govt buildings in Lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu ordered IPOB to Kill any Army Officer and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
Kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations are on fire

Orders IPOB to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells IPOB to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki. Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
Burn down Every Federal Govt Building .attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min Kanu asks where are the IPOB People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
IPOB will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
Kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by proprince(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fake news
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by dat9jaguy(m): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
OfoIgbo:

You know I got.you there.

Police and army in checkpoints are a soft touch. ESN can arrest them and accuse them of rape, extortion and murder. I know you are hoping ESN operatives don't get this idea and implement it. They will then be able to parade federal security personnel on social media as their prisoners. Massive propaganda value and moral boosting for ESN

Stop embarrassing yourself here. You just dey talk like small pickin. Even your fellow IPOB are embarrassed by this your jargons.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by christistruth01: 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
" Mr Isa said the oldest of the slain children was six-year-old."

IPOB will be worse than Boko Haram

------------ Cowards !!!!

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Coinbased: 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Kfed4ril(m): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
OkoYibo:

Don't drag Yorubas into this. Face your fulani friends.

Lol
We’ve never claimed Fulani to be our friends, instead you do, you’ve always claimed age long besties, so why denying your bestie now?
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Aketi2: 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fake news
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by EmekaA125(m): 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fake News. IPOB is a non violent organization.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by gidgiddy: 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
Anyone who believes this story has just got to be a fool. 6 Children were killed in a Fulani community? They were machetted to death? Thats not how Igbos roll, we all know the people who machette children to death 8n Nigeria

What 5hey want us all to believe is that IPOB went to a community in Oba, killed 6 children and touched no adult?

Had this actually happened, the Northern community in Anambra would have been up in arms by now. The fact that nobody heard about this since Tuesday except premium times, is fishy to say the least
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by gentledecency: 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
No right thinking human being will believe this concocted write up, only the gullible embress it because of their hatred towards Eastern race, is not today they started painting IPOB black with all sorts of propaganda with their paid masters and envelope seeking journalist and media houses with their imposed governors mounted all over east, they failed on arrival, they want to do it in all means to invoke northerners to start killing our people in the north,they are seriously calling for war, but God will vindicate us and give us freedom.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by favor914: 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
Paperworka:
dem don rush put am for front page because ESN kill fulani child soldiers, So all those farmers that where beheaded by the parents of these dead children are nothing ba? abeg let them feel the pain too
If their parents are not amongst the people that beheaded whoever you are claiming, Jehovah will punish you for that statement you made.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by favor914: 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
gentledecency:
No right thinking human being will believe this concocted write up, only the gullible embress it because of their hatred towards Eastern race, is not today they started painting IPOB black with all sorts of propaganda with their paid masters and envelope seeking journalist and media houses with their imposed governors mounted all over east, they failed on arrival, they want to do it in all means to invoke northerners to start killing our people in the north,they are seriously calling for war, but God will vindicate us and give us freedom.
Always playing the victim, only them will brag Empty Barrels, only them will go & look for trouble, then whine they are coming to kill us?
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
dat9jaguy:

So you guys now go after children, very bad.
Ordinary Airforce surveillance yesterday you guys were already shouting massacre.
Continue the chest beating, when you see the result you go rest.

You have a very low IQ walahi...
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Emyogalanya: 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Don't mind them. the OP deserves ONE SLAP from Hausa man
he would rather commit suicide, than take that slap
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by secretkiller: 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
They have unleashed the Southwest Media to do everything to justify and gain sympathy for deploying Gunships in Igbo land.

Same method they used during Lekki MASSACRE.

Same method they used during Obigbo MASSACRE

Same method they want to use to MASSACRE Igbos right now.

We know the game, and we are monitoring as events unfolds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Ministers President Buhari May Sack In 2017 - NigerianBulletin / How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Washington DC / March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.