Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution (4658 Views)

Why Does "Visit Me" Sound Like Sex To Many Girls?!! / See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) / Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by NewDelhi(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
In higher institution , just have a little money, nice lodge and a small car, no jokes, the vagina holders will keep popping in.

No jokes, back then around 2007 Unilag, I had a dude who forked nothing less than 5 different girls a week. He had access to the prettiest girls in faculty. I mean girls wey go look you from head to toe rub you for ground. We the poor niggaz was always jealous of him.

Uni life was sweet but of course, it was for those who had money.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by Legendarytonyy: 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
You 1st answer the question. God forbid my mates will be counting money, while I'll be counting the number of girls I committed fornication with.

23 Likes

Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by habsydiamond(m): 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
Tell us urs first b4 i will see what I can do.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by Emodeee: 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
I hear say if you get fine apartment, chikalas go dey all around you like celebritycheesy.
Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
Too many
Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by Womanizer(m): 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
What do you want to o with the information? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by fati2001(m): 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
NIGERIANS ARE USELESS .
IMAGINE

11 Likes

Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by mezico96(m): 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
fati2001:
NIGERIANS ARE USELESS

2 Likes

Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
There is nothing sweeter than toto grin

I had more than my fair share while in school grin

5 Likes

Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by Bodyodour: 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
Legendarytonyy:
You 1st answer the question. God forbid my mates will be counting money I'll be counting girls I committed fornication with.
Go and sit down!
Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by Legendarytonyy: 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
Bodyodour:
Go and sit down!
Come and stand up!

7 Likes

Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by BareFacedLies(m): 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
fati2001:
NIGERIANS ARE USELESS

IMAGINE

Fatima my love, you need a good hard fùck smiley

Once you get it you'll stop misyarning cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by Jeon(f): 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
fati2001:
NIGERIANS ARE USELESS .
IMAGINE
just imagine, some words coming out of grown-up men boys.

1 Like

Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by NewDelhi(m): 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
Legendarytonyy:
You 1st answer the question. God forbid my mates will be counting money, while I'll be counting the number of girls I committed fornication with.
If you want to be counting money, go and hustle.

It's people who have hustled and living comfortable with a fat bank account that sit down and discuss about the girls they banged way back.
Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by Legendarytonyy: 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
NewDelhi:

If you want to be counting money, go and hustle.

It's people who have hustled and living comfortable with a fat bank account that sit down and discuss about the girls they banged way back.
So you're living comfortable with a fat bank account. ⚡⚡ Chairman! Do giveaway na

2 Likes

Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by 99thEnemy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
BareFacedLies:

Fatima my love, you need a good hard fùck smiley

Once you get it you'll stop misyarning cheesy

You can help the 19 year old girl grin
Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by alade26632: 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
What do you want to o with the information?
Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by fati2001(m): 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
Jeon:

just imagine, some words coming out of grown-up men boys.
just imagine!

1 Like

Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
0 and counting tongue

1 Like

Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
Legendarytonyy:

So you're living comfortable with a fat bank account. ⚡⚡ Chairman! Do giveaway na

Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by NewDelhi(m): 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
0 and counting tongue
Talk truth.
Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by Draslo(m): 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
If I typed it here, you probably wouldn't believe me.
Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by chidibang10(m): 1:46am On Feb 20, 2021
misplaced priorities..smh

1 Like

Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by NewDelhi(m): 5:54am On Feb 20, 2021
chidibang10:
misplaced priorities..smh
If you're looking for placed priorities, you know where to be and what to do.

1 Like

Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:07am On Feb 20, 2021
Is this how you want to live your life? young man do something positive with your life please.
Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by Mywd: 8:01am On Feb 20, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
There is nothing sweeter than toto grin

I had more than my fair share while in school grin

How the useless toto dey taste seff grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by BigDawsNet: 8:05am On Feb 20, 2021
I didn't keep track
Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:11am On Feb 20, 2021
NewDelhi:
Talk truth.
True smiley
Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by Silentgroper(m): 8:25am On Feb 20, 2021
none. As a holy boy, i had to keep my body holy. But those girls wouldnt let me be.

1 Like

Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by oneolajire(m): 11:16am On Feb 20, 2021
Go to school for EDUCATION and not FORNICATION. Holiness and righteousness is it.

1 Like

Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by CheedyJ(m): 11:45am On Feb 20, 2021
fati2001:
NIGERIANS ARE USELESS

IMAGINE
I’m glad you’re also a Nigerian..
Re: How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution by DSC7: 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
Preety girls everywhere back then.........

Could'nt pick one out of the crowds.......

Kami kami kami too much jareh.....

Had to face my studies...........

Las Las i bedded none and only Few.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Reply From CEO Of J.P. Morgan To A Pretty Girl Seeking A Rich Husband / How Do I Tell Her? / Is She The Hottest Chic On IG (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.