Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. (4483 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by Alert(f): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2007
I met this guy last week and he has some of the qualities, I want in my dream guy.He has been calling me consistently for the past 3days but not of late. I dont want to show him that I am tripping for him already what is the best thing to do, I want him.though I told him I am in a relationship where I don't love the guy, was I right in telling him that?
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by Ugwumba(m): 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2007
Why exactly are you 'playing' hard-to-get?

If you finally start a relationship with him, all your hard-to-get gra-gra will be worth nothing.

So, take a chance with love, and if he's tha man you think he is, then he'll appreciate you - hard-to-get or not.
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by Alert(f): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2007
@ ugwumba
to tell you the truth, guys always like hard-to-get girls, they love the chase and when they get her they feel she's worth it unlike a girl that says yes 'eagerly' when she's asked out. that's why I need help on how to play hard-to-get, so that I wouldn't betray my feelings to him so soon.
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by desgiezd(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2007
Baby girl, don't carry your luck too far. He might just change his mind or someone else snatches him.
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by Alert(f): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2007
is it that easy for a guy to change his mind just like that? He told me he's not dated a girl for like 2years now.
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by thegame(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2007
It's easy for him to change his mind dear. Don't make him feel bad he may try to compensate himself by going for someone nearest to your quality that is easy for him to get. Forget about guys loving hard to get girls. If it's too much,he will walk sweety. AT least, i will walk
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by Alert(f): 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2007
for 5days he called me consistently, sometimes upto 3times in a day now is almost 3 days he hasn't called, my hands are itchy to call him but I don't want to cos I feel I wld look cheap to him.pls help, what do I do?
Again he suspects my friend matchmaked us , I feel same too but my friend says that she's not guilty is pure coincidence.
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by marvostica(m): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2007
Hey, if u like the guy, dont push ur luck too far by playing hard cos there are many fishes in the river and he may decide to give up on u. Remember there is a saying dat''if u cant have what u like,like what u have''
u are not cheap do what u have to do fast,
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by marvostica(m): 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2007
Hey, if u like the guy, dont push ur luck too far by playing hard cos there are many fishes in the river and he may decide to give up on u. Remember there is a saying dat''if u cant have what u like,like what u have''
u are not cheap do what u have to do fast,
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by swing4real(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2007
Alert:

@ ugwumba
to tell you the truth, guys always like hard-to-get girls, they love the chase and when they get her they feel she's worth it unlike a girl that says yes 'eagerly' when she's asked out. that's why I need help on how to play hard-to-get, so that I wouldn't betray my feelings to him so soon.

Not every dude like the hard to get stuff.Personally i don´t coz if after u let me in I MIGHT bounce grin.Why play hard to get when you love a boy? Just let it flow.A guy that truly love you will always love you no matter the game u play.Abi u never see case where the gal play hard to get and when the guy finally get in he still bounce?

I am not saying u should jump in his bed right away but date and encourage him rather than playing hard to get coz he might get tired on the way or someone else might take ur place.Abeg make u no make the dude suffer alot if u like himcheesy
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by koolboi(m): 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2007
alert
play hard to get while making urself gettable dont overplay or u r sure not 2 last in d r/ship even if it materialises
u can call him 2say hi its long i hrd frm u wsup,
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by kojeiwa(m): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2007
Not picking up his phone calls at all is playing really too hard to get. If i call a girl twice with no answer, i will give up. At least pick up his call, but don't talk to him too long. Give him some sign that you like him, but act like you are too busy for him right now, then eventually, thing will flow. I am going through same scenario, I like this girl, but she is either playing hard to get or not interest, can't really tell. Sometime she pickup sometime she would pickup my calls, I am in the process of giving up. Good luck.
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by busygirl(f): 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2007
Girl, you don't need it!
Don't forget, no one is Irreplacable!
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by sillyboy(m): 11:07am On Jul 06, 2007
@ Poster.

Believe me, if that guy is just like me, he will continue to fall more for you. I so much like hard to get girls. They make me serious. That's what the chick that hooked me used on me. I now feel i should be carefull about her because i know what I went through to get her full attention.

That guy is only trying to turn the emotional table against you girl. If you eventually give in to him, i guess he will respect you more. Just spice your hard to get game with some little come-get-me attitude. It worked for me, it should work for him.
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by desgiezd(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2007
@ Alert

Look at the facts girl, if he has not dated a girl for two years and you are there playing hard to get, you might just make him recoil into his shells. I guess he doesnt have anything to loose since it would just be an extension of his holiday from dating.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by Aproko(f): 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2007
busygirl:

Girl, you don't need it!
Don't forget, no one is Irreplacable!

desgiezd:

@ Alert

Look at the facts girl, if he has not dated a girl for two years and you are there playing hard to get, you might just make him recoil into his shells. I guess he doesnt have anything to loose since it would just be an extension of his holiday from dating.

@ alert,

they are right. at the end of the day he may be the one too hard for you to get!

he hasn't called you in 3 days and you dont have the courtesy to call and find out if hes okay, just because you want to play hard to get!! the best relationships are the ones laced with friendship. you must be his friend first, win his trust, show how much you care e.t.c and you cant get all that by playing hard to get!! not in this era.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2007
why all this hard to get blah blah blah story, i believe if you like a guy and he is asking you to date tell him straight, and give it a chance, get to know each other and see where it goes. all these hard to get is crap to me. later you realize it was not worth it.

if you don't like him tell him straight he would get the message, don't keep a brother waiting for too long. no one should interpret my words as being cheap.

all am trying to say is,playing hard to get does not make you a better person. if you are someone with a good character and high self esteem, you would still be respected but if your not no matter how you play hard to get, sorry the brother's not going to give in cause once he realizes who you are. he is going to leave and see you as a waste of time

i am saying this because the length some girls go to play hard to get is so annoying. these ones they go dey chop the man money, dey go agree make the man carry them commot go buy chop. den dey go come say them dey play hard to get. hard to get my foot. grin
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by iice(f): 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2007
ThoniaSlim. . .Word!
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by denex: 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2007
I think its okay to play hard to get as long as you are ready to remain HARD TO GET. In fact gradually if you keep the game up you may become IMPOSSIBLE TO GET.

Just thank God that you've not met a guy that fronts like me. I won't even give you the chance to contemplate hard to get. Its either youre with me or against me!
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by 2dye4(m): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2007
some guys like the chase but some dont. just get over the game and let him know how u feel. it doesnt make easy but honest. wink
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by igbonla(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2007
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by solo2(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2007
Pls. do not waste your chances, before it becomes late.
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by doncaster(m): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2007
If this guy walk away fro you u might end up playing easy to get to some one you did not love, give the guy a chance at least call or txt him NOW to know how he is fearing since he has not called you for 3 days. That will show him that you care and even if he wants to enter and bail he will think twice. I am in the same shoes as am writting now but GOD dey sha.
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by k0be: 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2007
Go ahead and play hard to get to someone you're tripping for.
na continuous heartache you go cause yourself, yeye girl among yeye girls. cheesy

>10 Char.
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by cuteass1(f): 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2007
Whether you play hard to get or not, both tactics have a chance of failing . . everybody is different and attracted to different things.

Now girlfriend, I'm not going to tell you what to do, its your cross to carry.
I suggest you follow your spirit, do that which seems right to yourself, body and soul. If in the end, it wins you something, be glad; if not, then take it as an experience.

Such cases isnt where you do something because Adobi said you should, or because Chidimna said you shouldnt, both could land you in same spot, or opposite . . and believe me, you'll regret it more if you did it out of 3rd party interference.

Weigh the advices you get, but at the end of the day, do yourself . . .but one important point though; remember, too much of everything is bad, do not forget that.

If he's been calling and stopped all of a sudden, i suggest you call him to know whats up, that doesnt make you cheap my dear, it doesnt. It takes more than returning calls, saying yes to a date or doing something to put a smile on the person's face to be termed cheap, you can play all the games there is to play, and still be seen as cheap

Its you that matters, the way you do you is what tells if you're cheap or not . . everything with class dearie, with class!! cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by bodeya(f): 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2007
alert,

the only reason u shld have 4 having not called him in the 3days is that u dont have his number, but if u do sis,kindly send it to me grin grin.
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2007
@bodeya

one woman's shakara is another's akara grin
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by swing4real(m): 2:09am On Jul 08, 2007
denex:

I think its okay to play hard to get as long as you are ready to remain HARD TO GET. In fact gradually if you keep the game up you may become IMPOSSIBLE TO GET.

Just thank God that you've not met a guy that fronts like me. I won't even give you the chance to contemplate hard to get. Its either youre with me or against me!

lol U are just like me

@ThoniaSlim
U said it all
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by walcott(m): 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2007
that's it girl, listen to thoniaslim-always definite.
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by dany25: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2007
I have a friend who actually thinks she is a good hard to get player but not actually knowing she is just being stupid. She had some guy after her for a long while but she played hard to get at the same time demanded for so many things from the same guy eventually the guy found out that she was nothing but a cheap slot and made her know it, i'm saying that it doesn't really matter how hard u try to play it, if u are responsible the guy will sure notice so my dear don't overdo it cos u can never say who the right guy is and i'm sure u know when u lose him u've lost it.
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by uchetobi(f): 9:48am On Jul 09, 2007
@topic il play very hard to get easily. Cuz I believe he should work hard to get me. Am very impatient. If I cant get a patient man then its not worth my while.
Re: How Do U Play Hard To Get To Someone You Are Obviously Tripping For. by pterygott(f): 9:50am On Jul 09, 2007
Girl, its good initially to play hard to get, but don't take it over-board otherwise he will lose interest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies / 7 Pictures That Best Describe "Yoruba Demons" / Help!!! I Get Wet For No Reason (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.