Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies (4481 Views)

Thread 4 UGLY Guy+experiences / Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single / Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by chi21: 2:02am On Jun 24, 2008
why do ugly guy's get marry to fat ladies
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Mesmerize(f): 2:03am On Jun 24, 2008
lmao!!
hahahahahahhahahhahahahahha

Boredom don kill pesin!! grin grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by dreeldee: 2:17am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

lmao!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Mesmerize(f): 2:17am On Jun 24, 2008
dreeldee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hey you!!
how body?
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by dreeldee: 2:19am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

hey you!!
how body?

body dey i slept off last nite grin how you?
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Mesmerize(f): 2:20am On Jun 24, 2008
dreeldee:

body dey i slept off last night grin how you?
I noticed!
oje apologize fun mi kia kia!!
I saw u posting and then zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (offline). .

LOL!! Am fine o, just wanting to hear some NL gossip jare!!
So did u get my money ready? cool
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by dreeldee: 2:25am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

I noticed!
oje apologize fun mi kia kia!!
I saw u posting and then zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (offline). .

LOL!! Am fine o, just wanting to hear some Nairaland gossip jare!!
So did u get my money ready? cool

your money is ready, but as they say money for hand, back for ground and why this
Mesmerize:

lmao!!

that's killing grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Mesmerize(f): 2:27am On Jun 24, 2008
Have you noticed the kinda post ppl make this summer since school's over?

There was a funny thread I just read today "Men are naturally handsome" and "I just had 3 party in 2 days" shocked

tell me that no be boredom!
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Pandora2(f): 2:30am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

Have you noticed the kind of post people make this summer since school's over?

There was a funny thread I just read today "Men are naturally handsome" and "I just had 3 party in 2 days" shocked

school needs to resume. . . FAST!
before we all die frm reading mindless rubbish angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by dreeldee: 2:31am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

Have you noticed the kind of post people make this summer since school's over?

hahahahahaha boredom don kill them true true, thank God i dey resume nextweek, i haven't seen those threads but they're so stupid grin grin grin i wonder what they were thinking before posting. anyways so what's happening tonight? i'm back from work and so tired
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Mesmerize(f): 2:39am On Jun 24, 2008
dreeldee:

hahahahahaha boredom don kill them true true, thank God i dey resume nextweek, i haven't seen those threads but they're so stupid grin grin grin i wonder what they were thinking before posting. anyways so what's happening tonight? i'm back from work and so tired
Eya, you're resuming next week? when did ur break start? shocked

Some peeps just post fot the fun of it and never even come back to see the reply! embarassed

Eya, osede lati bise? pele? lemme go and cook u sth abi? angry grin
lo mu agbo ati bitter leaf, it'll help restore your energy cool
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by dreeldee: 2:45am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

Eya, you're resuming next week? when did your break start? shocked

Some peeps just post fot the fun of it and never even come back to see the reply! embarassed

Eya, osede lati bise? pele? let me go and cook u sth abi? angry grin
lo mu agbo ati bitter leaf, it'll help restore your energy cool

with your romance with Drkitaun, toyin u too flirt grin well that would be nice sha but what about the agbo
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Mesmerize(f): 2:50am On Jun 24, 2008
dreeldee:

with your romance with Drkitaun, toyin u too flirt grin well that would be nice sha but what about the agbo
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
whaaaaaaaaaaat angry angry angry angry
who is a flirt?
Who is Dr. Kitaun? Dr. Sexy or w/e u call him?

I dnt flirt o. . .

eya, you want me to give you a back massage for the back pain? smiley
The agbo is suppose to elp restore you in seome other wink way wink wink
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by dreeldee: 2:55am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
whaaaaaaaaaaat angry angry angry angry
who is a flirt?
Who is Dr. Kitaun? Dr. Sexy or w/e u call him?

I dnt flirt o. . .

eya, you want me to give you a back massage for the back pain? smiley
The agbo is suppose to elp restore you in seome other wink way wink wink

Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Mesmerize(f): 2:57am On Jun 24, 2008
dreeldee:

hisss, wetin you know sef? no be only chop chop grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by dreeldee: 3:04am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

hisss, wetin you know sef? no be only chop chop grin

come to my room tonight then i'll let you into what i know agreed? wink
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Mesmerize(f): 3:10am On Jun 24, 2008
dreeldee:

come to my room tonight then i'll let you into what i know agreed? wink
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked let me know what?
That mr JT is no more than 5inches? grin

&FYI, I lay down the rules, not you!!
nothing's happening tonight or nay other cool
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by dreeldee: 3:13am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked let me know what?
That mr JT is no more than 5inches? grin

&FYI, I lay down the rules, not you!!
nothing's happening tonight or nay other cool

lay down d rules?? says who and if you say 5inches is too small although its 6 trust me i can support with the 2 reservoir and if it's not enough what are my fingers waiting for grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Mesmerize(f): 3:16am On Jun 24, 2008
dreeldee:

lay down d rules?? says who and if you say 5inches is too small although its 6 trust me i can support with the 2 reservoir and if it's not enough what are my fingers waiting for grin grin grin grin
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg!!! TMI!! angry

yes, I lay down the rules. . . and wetin be reservoirs? dude, you're one gross dude cool
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by dreeldee: 3:20am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg!!! TMI!! angry

yes, I lay down the rules. . . and wetin be reservoirs? dude, you're one gross dude cool

so u don't know reservoirs hen? tank for storing water olodo
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Mesmerize(f): 3:23am On Jun 24, 2008
dreeldee:

so u don't know reservoirs hen? tank for storing water olodo
lmao!! em ni olodo bi?
so what will use the reservoir to do? drown yourself abi?
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by dreeldee: 3:29am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

lmao!! em ni olodo bi?
so what will use the reservoir to do? drown yourself abi?

it's a reserved supply not to be used immediately, why you be olodo like this? are u sure you're from Ekiti?
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Mesmerize(f): 3:34am On Jun 24, 2008
dreeldee:

it's a reserved supply not to be used immediately, why you be olodo like this? are u sure you're from Ekiti?
se aye ti ba e ni? emi ni olodo?

am not sure you're ekiti, u still need to prove it to moi cool
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by dreeldee: 3:36am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

se aye ti ba e ni? emi ni olodo?

am not sure you're ekiti, u still need to prove it to moi cool

han han ki la gbe, ki lo ju
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Mesmerize(f): 3:38am On Jun 24, 2008
dreeldee:

han han ki la gbe, ki lo ju
mi mon nkan to gbe o. so fun mi, se emi ni olodo?
oje soro kin to binu fun e cool
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by dreeldee: 3:42am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

mi mon nkan to gbe o. so fun mi, se emi ni olodo?
oje soro kin to binu fun e cool

seriously mormestoyintet why do ugly guy's get marry* to fat ladies grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Nobody: 3:46am On Jun 24, 2008
perhaps because they both have no other choice.
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Mesmerize(f): 3:46am On Jun 24, 2008
dreeldee:

seriously mormestoyintet why do ugly guy's get marry* to fat ladies grin grin grin grin
how am I suppose to know? What's that suppose to mean? angry

come back tomorrow, them go yab the poster finish! grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by dreeldee: 3:50am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

how am I suppose to know? What's that suppose to mean? angry

come back tomorrow, them go yab the poster finish! grin

grin grin grin grin mormestoyintet i finally found a name for you grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Mesmerize(f): 3:53am On Jun 24, 2008
Man, do you have a bad taste!!!
moretet what?
see your head, that's ow you woo a girl? oga o!
you be real ekiti man, i now know embarassed
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by dreeldee: 3:57am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

Man, do you have a bad taste!!!
moretet what?
see your head, that's ow you woo a girl? oga o!
you be real ekiti man, i now know embarassed

what's wrong with the name a combination of all your previous names and ekiti kete, makes it two of us grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies by Mesmerize(f): 3:58am On Jun 24, 2008
dreeldee:

what's wrong with the name a combination of all your previous names and ekiti kete, makes it two of us grin
Who said the women dnt know how to woo?
It's you men that sucks jare!
what previous names? hush jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo : Message From My Ex Gf / Definition Of A Sexy Lady / When I Found Out The Meaning Of "Rainbow Kiss"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.