Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Is It That This Lady I Just Asked Out Is Cheating On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It That This Lady I Just Asked Out Is Cheating On Me (903 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? / Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It That This Lady I Just Asked Out Is Cheating On Me by Geonigga(m): 2:44am On Feb 20, 2021
Re: Is It That This Lady I Just Asked Out Is Cheating On Me by HacheNoire: 2:53am On Feb 20, 2021
grin grin grin

You toasted Olosho! grin grin grin grin

You are still single Bro!
Re: Is It That This Lady I Just Asked Out Is Cheating On Me by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:56am On Feb 20, 2021
You people are looking for Almighty God to marry, someone who is 100% perfect, who always does what he says he will do at the exact time he says he will do it without anything possibly getting in his way
Re: Is It That This Lady I Just Asked Out Is Cheating On Me by Freestainworld(m): 3:08am On Feb 20, 2021
you just told her your intentions, did she accepted? how can you be monitoring someone who isn't your girlfriend or your wife yet like this, if you are not comfortable, you can free her nah.
Re: Is It That This Lady I Just Asked Out Is Cheating On Me by InfernoNig: 3:27am On Feb 20, 2021
My people will say

What is not your own, is not your own

I believe from your write up, she haven't said yes to you. So for now, she is not yours, don't feel jealous and suspicious. Beside, it's a good thing you noticed this on time. Just be careful.

PS: lucky dube said beautiful woman is another man's play thing. Save yourself the stress of hurting.

Peace
Re: Is It That This Lady I Just Asked Out Is Cheating On Me by jeyselassie(m): 3:44am On Feb 20, 2021
Geonigga:
Good morning all, there is this lady that stays around my area though we have known for awhile let's say 5 months now but it was just few days ago that I made my intention known to her. This very lady is very pretty and in fact the type of spec I like in a female gender and one can't be bored whenever she is around. Now going straight to the recent incident that even kept my emotions down all through the night until I was able to induce myself to sleep. Yesterday as usual when I came back from work and some few minutes to 7pm, I chatted her up and she verily told me that she is about to leave her work place to home and in summing up the chats between she and I, requested her to inform me when she is home. It may interest to know that the distance between her work place to her house no matter the level of gridlock shouldn't be more than 1 hour 30 minutes. After the chats with her, I became busy with other things expecting when she will chat me up that she has arrived home but which she never did. when I realized that it was getting late that is; approximately two hours after the chat with her, I have to put several telephone calls to her at different interval which she didn't answer or reply the chat to her even up till 10pm. It was when I woke up later in the night around 2 am that I saw her replies which came some few minutes between dusk and down. I'm being so worried about the recent development because I dont want to get entangle with an unfaithful fellow. Please I really want to know your opinion from the circumstances what exactly should kept her out for that long and even when I called her, she refused taking my calls or should I just brush that aside without making issues out of it noting that I just recently asked her out. Your candid opinion will be appreciated.
The problem is that you're too insecure for a man. You have to find something useful to do that can keep you busy. It's idleness that brings this level of insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Is It That This Lady I Just Asked Out Is Cheating On Me by Bluntguy: 3:45am On Feb 20, 2021
You are just a side guy for now bro. It's just five days. Still hold on, things may get better as the days go by. Don't you know you are about pushing a guy like yourself out of his lane?
Re: Is It That This Lady I Just Asked Out Is Cheating On Me by Bola146(f): 3:48am On Feb 20, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin Why not ask her instead of coming here to ask cheesy cheesy Are you jealous or having trust issues? Just don't conclude like that. Your relationship is still new
Re: Is It That This Lady I Just Asked Out Is Cheating On Me by tidalstorm(m): 4:24am On Feb 20, 2021
How many times did you call her? Hope say ee no reach 20 times.
Person wey never tell you yes na am you dey craze for her matter.

Make you chill, person weh no no like you, no go like you but at least you no go dey one man relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Is It That This Lady I Just Asked Out Is Cheating On Me by Geonigga(m): 5:23am On Feb 20, 2021
jeyselassie:
The problem is that you're too insecure for a man. You have to find something useful to do that can keep you busy. It's idleness that brings this level of insecurity.
Thanks for your comment but I work 8-6 hence I'm always busy.
Re: Is It That This Lady I Just Asked Out Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 20, 2021
how can someone who hasn't accepted to date u yet be cheating on u?
op ponder on that then send ur replies to me

1 Like

Re: Is It That This Lady I Just Asked Out Is Cheating On Me by ABOVEDELAW: 5:33am On Feb 20, 2021
YOU NEED MORE TIME TO CONCLUDE
Re: Is It That This Lady I Just Asked Out Is Cheating On Me by 400billionman: 5:39am On Feb 20, 2021
Who believes the promise made by a woman ?

You are still a boy if you expect a woman to fulfill her promises.

Moreover what words did you use, when you said you made your intentions known to her ?

(1) (Reply)

My Bestie: A Nairalander Got Married To The LOHL In OFFA , Kwara / Will U Eat? / Maiduguri Under Attack Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.