Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Stephanie Onusiriuka Ogechukwu Lacks Sponsorship To Represent Nigeria - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephanie Onusiriuka Ogechukwu Lacks Sponsorship To Represent Nigeria (20544 Views)

Minister Dare Commends Gymnast, Stephanie Onusiriuka For Gold Feat / John Ogu To Politicians: Ask Your Children To Represent Nigeria In Coming Games / Stephanie Ogechukwu Onusiriuka Won Gold Medal At African Gymnastics Championship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Onusiriuka Ogechukwu Lacks Sponsorship To Represent Nigeria by Naijafornow: 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
How can the country waste her resources on this 10 year old ? Is she a boko haram or Fulani herdsmen?
Re: Stephanie Onusiriuka Ogechukwu Lacks Sponsorship To Represent Nigeria by Flexherbal(m): 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
Gbadebo19:

Instead of them to invest on this kind of girl that can bring glory to Nigeria, the fools would rather give the money to bandits

Very disappointing....
Re: Stephanie Onusiriuka Ogechukwu Lacks Sponsorship To Represent Nigeria by Flexherbal(m): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
reuben81:
guy I weak

Heartbreaking...
Re: Stephanie Onusiriuka Ogechukwu Lacks Sponsorship To Represent Nigeria by Sharoniah(f): 4:40am On Apr 07, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Zeongeon, Sharoniah and CassieV where were you when this happened to this small girl? angry
What can I do, I watch her practice and do her routine.. She's perfect and focus, I think she's the best in our gym, and deserves a good sponsor.
I dropped my interest in gymnastics a little lower because I had to tell myself the truth... This is Nigeria, it'll be difficult finding a sponsor... We only give money to those who are rich already, donating millions to them.
I wish she'll get a sponsor soonest, that's our prayer.
@TIG Gymnastics

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Onusiriuka Ogechukwu Lacks Sponsorship To Represent Nigeria by JOACHINpedro: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2021
Sharoniah:

What can I do, I watch her practice and do her routine.. She's perfect and focus, I think she's the best in our gym, and deserves a good sponsor.
I dropped my interest in gymnastics a little lower because I had to tell myself the truth... This is Nigeria, it'll be difficult finding a sponsor... We only give money to those who are rich already, donating millions to them.
I wish she'll get a sponsor soonest, that's our prayer.
@TIG Gymnastics
I really hope to see her in the upcoming Olympic.
She is a national treasure that needs to be protected.
Re: Stephanie Onusiriuka Ogechukwu Lacks Sponsorship To Represent Nigeria by Rick9(m): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
Naija a country where dreams die easily.
Re: Stephanie Onusiriuka Ogechukwu Lacks Sponsorship To Represent Nigeria by Rick9(m): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
Tufia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama Finally Returns To Action For Lille / Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani / Ronaldo Nears 700 Career Goals After Scoring Against Luxembourg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.