Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ (66328 Views)

Presidential Poll: Abuja Can’t Be 37th State, Atiku, Obi Tell Supreme Court / Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana / Benin Republic Ready To Be Integrated As Part Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ by primestreams: 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
Rossnitti:

Would a semi-literate dropout like you know what ''economic policy'' was if it walked up to you and slapped your dumb, disgruntled face?

Is it not in this same Nigeria that your junior formed a startup in Yaba, Lagos, that was bought 2 months ago by Stripe for 200 million dollars?

Forum filled with useless, disgruntled dropouts.

Benin Republic know the value of Nigeria, and what it has to offer, unlike useless entities like yourself. Go and wash plates abroad, or sell drugs like your mates, while the Beninoise, Chinese, Indians, and others build the country with us.
Any way let see till 2023

Moreover it is your father, Mother, grand father, grand mother, family full linage that are jobless, drug dealers and f**l
Re: Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ by plaindealer: 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
babaolofin:

So he can leave a country where the leader of the bandits (Auwal Daudawa) is being interviewed comfortably seated in a sitting room. A country where Sheikh Gumi can have meetings with bandits but Air force cannot locate them. A country where appointments into DPR cannot be questioned.

Instead of forcing yourself to live in Nigeria. why not just leave Nigeria and be happy?
Re: Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
plaindealer:

Confine your southern opinion to the part of southern Nigeria you call home, don't speak for the whole of southern Nigeria.

I am from South West. If a gun of war is fired today in South West, tomorrow, hundreds would be fired in the entire South. The injustice is too much.
Re: Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ by zoedew: 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
Rossnitti:

That would be beautiful. The more the merrier.

And Ghana the 39th ad infinitum until there is no contiguous Country profiting from activities of smugglers who push goods into NIGERIA without paying the prescribed duties! Do you get it now?
Re: Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
plaindealer:

Instead of forcing yourself to live in Nigeria. why not just leave Nigeria and be happy?

Nigeria is just a geographical name. If I am living abroad, it cannot never stop me from doing what I am doing. In your opinion anybody not comfortable with the politics of bandits and Boko Haram, the Herdsmen killing and nepotism and injustice can leave Nigeria ?
Re: Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ by valinno(m): 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
Another story that touches the heart
Re: Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ by plaindealer: 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
babaolofin:

I am from South West. If a gun of war is fired today in South West, tomorrow, hundreds would be fired in the entire South. The injustice is too much.

It doesn't matter where you are from , you deserve to be happy so if Nigeria is such a bad and miserable place to live in, you have every right to pack up and relocate to a better country.
Re: Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ by plaindealer: 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
babaolofin:

Nigeria is just a geographical name. If I am living abroad, it cannot never stop me from doing what I am doing. In your opinion anybody not comfortable with the politics of bandits and Boko Haram, the Herdsmen killing and nepotism and injustice can leave Nigeria ?

No, Nigeria is more than bandits and BH, but seems all you see and obsessed over are terrorists and bandits, last time I checked, countries all over the world have their own challenges so nothing unique about our challenges.

If leadership in Nigeria is really your main concern, energize and empower yourself to enter public service, seek public office and start effecting changes to help your own country instead or wailing, moaning and complaining.
Re: Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 21, 2021
plaindealer:

No, Nigeria is more than bandits and BH, but seems all you see and obsessed over are terrorists and bandits, last time I checked, countries all over the world have their own challenges so nothing unique about our challenges.

If leadership in Nigeria is really your main concern, energize and empower yourself to enter public service, seek public office and start effecting changes to help your own country instead or wailing, moaning and complaining.

You are gone already. Your English is the last time you checked. If I do analysis of your problems, it may lead you to mental depression. Who is obsessed with Boko Haram and bandits ? The high level of nepotism and injustice is not a problem? What are the differences between Boko Haram and bandits ? What abouts appointments into DPR and other juicy places in MDAs? What about allocation of projects ? What about high rank promotions in MDAs and Military ?Thousands have died and yet negotiations are going on with Boko Haram and bandits.

When there is a crisis, only one side to the crisis is tried while the major people are treated like sacred cows. No matter what you say, you are highly inexperienced and under nomadic illusion.

My people out of cowardice have brought various suggestions to resistive youths. It is just a matter of time. Every youth in Southern Nigeria has known there is dichotomy of governance and justice in Nigeria. From Universities to NYSC, every Southern youth knows the opportunities are not the same. The Lebanese, Indians and other African countries in Nigeria know the master slaves situation in Nigeria.

Relocating out Nigeria cannot stop a Southerner from advocacy for independence from slavery in Nigeria. Growing and living in Pharaoh' s Palace didn't stop Moses from seeing the oppression of his people - the Jew. Those who relocated to Canada, US and Europe are mainly from Southern Nigeria. Later, Fulanis will send some of my people at Yewa and Okeogun to Benin Republic and Ghana or Ivory coast because 2023 is still far. These people are also part of the struggles in diaspora.

Where in the World, will a person spends weeks or months to retrieve a stolen GSM line that has been in usage for more than 15 years thereby disrupting totally the business, political and social life of the owner because of access to NIN servers by Telcos?

Your answer is for me to relocate and leave you to your nomadic lifestyle.

The North came to Lagos to control our waters through NPA and NIWA. You are controlling our viable Airports (Lagos & PHC) through Aviation Ministry , you control Niger Delta oil through NNPC, You closed our borders and control our seaports through Customs, you use Police, Army and Judiciary to oppress and suppress us. You control our resources and exchange our lives and foreign reserves with your brothers operating as Bandits and Boko Haram.

The consciousness and spirit of radicals cannot be killed. Even if I die today, millions of people will come up radically.

A bandits leader granted an interview in Nigeria comfortably. A young lady deployed to fight bandits came home on recess, got invited to base through phone call, and died less than or about 30 minutes of being dropped at the base. Who are the bandits ?

Your answer is for me to relocate and leave you to your nomadic and oppressive lifestyle.
Re: Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ by fujirice: 6:46am On Feb 21, 2021
Rossnitti:

You are wrong. That is the foreign minister. He doesn't make the sort of frivolous, unguarded statements you're suggesting.
Ok my bad.
At least we are in agreement that that statement is either misunderstood or misrepresented.
Re: Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ by plaindealer: 7:14am On Feb 21, 2021
[s]
babaolofin:

You are gone already. Your English is the last time you checked. If I do analysis of your problems, it may lead you to mental depression. Who is obsessed with Boko Haram and bandits ? The high level of nepotism and injustice is not a problem? What are the differences between Boko Haram and bandits ? What abouts appointments into DPR and other juicy places in MDAs? What about allocation of projects ? Thousands have died and yet negotiations are going on with Boko Haram and bandits.

When there is a crisis, only one side to the crisis is tried while the major people are treated like sacred cows. No matter what you say, you are highly inexperienced and under nomadic illusion.

My people out of cowardice have brought various suggestions to resistive youths. It is just a matter of time. Every youth in Southern Nigeria has known there is dichotomy of governance and justice in Nigeria. From Universities to NYSC, every Southern youth knows the opportunities are not the same. The Lebanese, Indians and other African countries in Nigeria know the master slaves situation in Nigeria.

Relocating out Nigeria cannot stop a Southerner from advocacy for independence from slavery in Nigeria. Growing and living in Pharaoh' s Palace didn't stop Moses from seeing the oppression of his people - the Jew. Those who relocated to Canada, US and Europe are mainly from Southern Nigeria. Later, Fulanis will send some of my people at Yewa and Okeogun to Benin Republic and Ghana or Ivory coast because 2023 is still far. These people are also part of the struggles in diaspora.

Where in the World, will a person spends weeks or months to retrieve a stolen GSM line that has been in usage for more than 15 years thereby disrupting totally the business, political and social life of the owner because of access to NIN servers by Telcos?

The North came to Lagos to control our waters through NPA and NIWA. You are controlling our viable Airports (Lagos & PHC) through Aviation Ministry , you control Niger Delta oil through NNPC, You closed our borders and control our seaports through Customs, you use Police, Army and Judiciary to oppress and suppress us. You control our resources and exchange our lives and foreign reserves with your brothers operating as Bandits and Boko Haram.

The consciousness and spirit of radicals cannot be killed. Even if I die today, millions of people will come up radically.

A bandits leader granted an interview in Nigeria comfortably. A young lady deployed to fight bandits came home on recess, got invited to base through phone call, and died less than or about 30 minutes of being dropped at the base. Who are the bandits ?

Your answer is for me to relocate and leave you to your nomadic and oppressive lifestyle.

[/s]

Empty and shallow essay without sense or substance,

Our brave men and women are decimating bandits and terrorists everyday, but internet noisemakers and cowards like don't see or appreciate their efforts and sacrifices because you are knee deep in hatred and bitterness.

If bandits trouble you so much, why not show your bravery and join the military to fight bandits instead of crying all over the internet or just relocate away from Nigeria.
Re: Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 21, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Empty and shallow essay without sense or substance,

Our brave men and women are decimating bandits and terrorists everyday, but internet noisemakers and cowards like don't see or appreciate their efforts and sacrifices because you are knee deep in hatred and bitterness.

If bandits trouble you so much, why not show your bravery and join the military to fight bandits instead of crying all over the internet or just relocate away from Nigeria.

You are the coward. You are young and inexperienced. I like you for carrying out the assignment given to you to the best of your ability. Please, next time, don't cross the submission you are replying, it is too childish. Let your reply analyse your disagreement or opinion. In all your replies, you have nothing to say. Your conscience is also awakened.

I don't need to tell you more than that. Those who have read my contributions understand me very well.

For me to join the military to fight bandits while Gumi is having meeting with them and their leader is comfortably being interviewed ? I salute the courage of those fighting under this situation. The MORALE must be high to fight.

It is just for record purposes. Obasanjo, Akinrinade, Baba Adebanjo and other old people up to Gani Adams, Igboho and numerous youths have understanding of what is happening. The salient points raised have been there for years. Kanu or Asari Dokubo or Igboho and others need not coming online.

The salient points I raised are more than bullets. The wounds are there.
Re: Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ by gawu1: 9:00am On Feb 21, 2021
EzzyCarter:

These are worrying times. This explains the recent romance between Nigeria and Benin
Yes, it's not only Benin Republic that has put up such request. Since 60s Niger Republic has kept pushing forward for political and territorial merger with Nigeria. As expected the biggest obstacle to the plans has been France. Most international power like Britain, US, Russia and China have bought the idea already. It was when the present government announced connecting Nigeria to Niger Republic with rail that made Benin candidly recandled its hope too. However, plans are seriously on top gear for the two countries amalgamation with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 21, 2021
gawu1:

Yes, it's not only Benin Republic that has put up such request. Since 60s Niger Republic has kept pushing forward for political and territorial merger with Nigeria. As expected the biggest obstacle to the plans has been France. Most international power like Britain, US, Russia and China have bought the idea already. It was when the present government announced connecting Nigeria to Niger Republic with rail that made Benin candidly recandled its hope too. However, plans are seriously on top gear for the two countries amalgamation with Nigeria.

Benin Republic has never put up request to be merged with Nigeria. In 2015 before Buhari was sworn in as president, Benin President only asked Buhari to consider Benin Republic as the 37th State in Nigeria . This is a diplomatic ways of begging for Aids and for debt cancellation. Benin Republic is not making request because of Railway project or Gas pipeline project which are Northern political projects.

There is Lagos Abidjan Dakar international road projects conceived by the EU and other International agencies. This road connects Benin, Togo, Ghana, Ivory coast up to Senegal. This is the Lagos - Abidjan economic corridor for economic progress and regional integration along that axis.

We also have Bamenda - Enugu road linking Nigeria and Cameroon. This is part of the Trans African Lagos - Mombasa economic corridor, the Bamenda-Enugu Road is key to economic progress and regional integration. These projects are International Projects.

None of those countries can because of Railway to Niger Republic apply for merger with Nigeria. Northern Nigeria railway project to Niger Republic and gas line projects to North Africa are just AREWA developmental agenda.

The closing of South West borders, particularly, the Seme border is the major reason for diplomatic begging by Benin Republic. Majority of the South West people are never happy with the closure.
Re: Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ by SHIIITHOLE: 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
And why can’t Nigeria become the 16th Region in Ghana?

zoedew:

And Ghana the 39th ad infinitum until there is no contiguous Country profiting from activities of smugglers who push goods into NIGERIA without paying the prescribed duties! Do you get it now?
Re: Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
babaolofin:

His opinion is the opinion of majority of the people of Southern Nigeria.

His opinion matters a lot. The major problem is the politicians and few individuals in South West that are sustaining the internal political crisis and tension. This has not made the Yorubas to take decision on Nigeria. It is Yorubas that is presently enslaving the South to the North and not the British.

Niger and Chad Republics don't need to apply to be part of Nigeria because already, they are part of Nigeria as parasites.

The day Yoruba will go to war against the Fulanis will mark the beginning of the end of Nigeria. South South and South East are fully prepared and waiting for the Yorubas. The South West Frontline States of Benin, Togo, Ghana and Ivory Coast are on standby. You cannot close our borders and not creating enemies for yourself.

Yorubas are too diverse with diverse of opinions, that is why decision cannot be easily taken.

Let me ask you a question. If Yorubas are given quit notice in the North, do you think our people would appeal it? In fact, that would be the greatest favour to the entire South.
Too long,i don't have time to read your pain.As i said earlier, no one cares about your opinion, you are just like a colonial subject to us.If we want Niger to be part of Nigeria, no force on earth can stop that.But there is no point since they don't want to be part of Nigeria.
Re: Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Too long,i don't have time to read your pain.As i said earlier, no one cares about your opinion, you are just like a colonial subject to us.If we want Niger to be part of Nigeria, no force on earth can stop that.But there is no point since they don't want to be part of Nigeria.

You are just as useless as your cows. Who is a colonial subject to you. If Yorubas go to war, can you stand? So, your believe is that the South is a Colonial subject to you ? Is that what your grandfather told you ? The IBOs that are accusing the Yorubas can see the genesis of the problem. Kanu and the Igbos can see what Nnamdi Azikiwe caused.

Niger and Chad Republics don't need to apply to be part of Nigeria because already they are part of Nigeria as parasites. Mariam Abacha built University in Niger Republic. Maina and several others moved our money to Niger and Chad.

The Southern youths should know you believed they are your colonial subject. Those in the military and MDAs should know they are your colonial subject. That is your believe and the relationship between you the South. This exposition has really helped.
Re: Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ by Danhumprey: 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ by zoedew: 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
SHIIITHOLE:
And why can’t Nigeria become the 16th Region in Ghana?

Ghanaians are too patriotic to deal with the issue of smuggling that way!
Re: Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ by plaindealer: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
[s]
babaolofin:

You are the coward. You are young and inexperienced. I like you for carrying out the assignment given to you to the best of your ability. Please, next time, don't cross the submission you are replying, it is too childish. Let your reply analyse your disagreement or opinion. In all your replies, you have nothing to say. Your conscience is also awakened.

I don't need to tell you more than that. Those who have read my contributions understand me very well.

For me to join the military to fight bandits while Gumi is having meeting with them and their leader is comfortably being interviewed ? I salute the courage of those fighting under this situation. The MORALE must be high to fight.

It is just for record purposes. Obasanjo, Akinrinade, Baba Adebanjo and other old people up to Gani Adams, Igboho and numerous youths have understanding of what is happening. The salient points raised have been there for years. Kanu or Asari Dokubo or Igboho and others need not coming online.

The salient points I raised are more than bullets. The wounds are there.
[/s]

Still, empty, meaningless, vacuous and shallow garbage with zero substance.

If you really are not a coward, go and join the military to fight bandits.

Your type are nothing but anti Nigerian noisemakers and cowards, you just sit on the internet shouting and spewing baseless rubbish, but you can not carry ordinary cutlass to defend your own neighbor.
Re: Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Still, empty, meaningless, vacuous and shallow garbage with zero substance.

If you really are not a coward, go and join the military to fight bandits.

Your type are nothing but anti Nigerian noisemakers and cowards, you just sit on the internet shouting and spewing baseless rubbish, but you can not carry ordinary cutlass to defend your own neighbor.

Your father is useless and a coward . I don't have to tell you I don't have to join military. You cannot pull word out of my mouth. I am more intelligent than you by training and age. I know where you are going.

It is Nnamdi Azikiwe and later Obasano that caused problem. Benjamin Adekunle on Nigeria side and Victor Banjo on Biafra side should have connived together and waste the cows. Can you imagine a cow telling me SOUTHERNERS are their Colonial subject. Which means we are their slaves. No wonder they come to Ibadan to dominate us.
Re: Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ by plaindealer: 12:30am On Feb 22, 2021
[s]
babaolofin:

Your father is useless and a coward . I don't have to tell you I don't have to join military. You cannot pull word out of my mouth. I am more intelligent than you by training and age. I know where you are going.

It is Nnamdi Azikiwe and later Obasano that caused problem. Benjamin Adekunle on Nigeria side and Victor Banjo on Biafra side should have connived together and waste the cows. Can you imagine a cow telling me SOUTHERNERS are their Colonial subject. Which means we are their slaves. No wonder they come to Ibadan to dominate us.
[/s]

Coward, stop shouting and ranting on the internet, go and join the military to fight bandits since bandits are your number one problem and headache.

There are probably young Nigerians in the military younger than you cowards fighting and eliminating bandits and terrorists everyday, but all you lazy, unappreciative and internet cowards do is wail and lament.

Go and fight for your country and stop bothering me with your baseless lamentation.
Re: Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 22, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Coward, stop shouting and ranting on the internet, go and join the military to fight bandits since bandits are your number one problem and headache.

There are probably young Nigerians in the military younger than you cowards fighting and eliminating bandits and terrorists everyday, but all you lazy, unappreciative and internet cowards do is wail and lament.

Go and fight for your country and stop bothering me with your baseless lamentation.

Your father is a useless coward. What I have done for my country, nobody in your generation has ever done it. The seven officers and men that died with the crashed jet died before bandits released their captives and yet ransom collected. You are fools. When I was in the deep Forest and creeks, your father was in the village being fed by his mother.

They deleted my submissions where the names of the 7 crew onboard was listed. They know me. I intentionally refused to create another account for political and social matters for years because of key people locally and abroad monitoring my submissions. They are not fools like you.

Few minutes after my submission, it was deleted. I touched a very sensitive and technical area. I later posted it on another forum. You are useless.

People are fighting bandits while Gumi is having meeting with them, the bandits leader being interviewed, Presidency is giving appointments for people at DPR positioning them for future takeover. You are a fool. People asked me not to answer you again. You are useless.

Do you think you are the Only one reading this page or my submissions ?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Tambuwal's Security Was Withdrawn: He's No Longer The Speaker / See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) / Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.