Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break (36361 Views)

Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / Oyigboupdate Breaks Biafra Sit At Home In Oyigbo And Videos It - VIDEO / Obasanjo: If Nigeria Breaks Up, Minority Groups Will Be Exterminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
BKayy:

I dey tell you.
The sole language will be Igbo with no MF complaining about that.
We will have no other option than to dredge Azumiri River right from the sea to Orimili Ogbaru.
Our official law will be Igbo themed.
Our culture of rivalry within cities will propel infrastructure development and when our people leave the state, our neighbors will be like "Oh gush the Igbo are here"
Oh Boi Igbo only state will be the sweetest.
The government can use revenues from our Abundance oil (mind you no oil exploration has been down in SE, the ones you see in Anambra, Abia and Imo are discovered by chance) they will use our humongous gas reserve to power our cities and some small countries around us, reactivate the coal and thermal stations.
Oh Boi with our special trait we will end up being the regional power in West Africa
Who are you all deceiving? The Igbos that don't inter-marry among some states?
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ebitimi44:

My point is that Niger Delta may not be realistic as I think most people like Efik, Ibibio, Benin may prefer to stay on their own and from the look of things if Efik and Ibibio fail to be their own country they are most likely to join the Igbos in Biafra, that reduces Niger Delta to an Ijaw and some smaller tribes like Isokko and Ogoni republic that's if Ogonis would not want to be alone, hating on the Igbos is not going to bring Niger Delta, from the look of things Igbos are not our problem
These are your assumptions and not facts.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by orisa37: 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
NIGERIA WILL NOT BREAK. OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES SHALL BE FULLY AUTONOMOUS SOCIALLY, ECONOMICALLY AND POLITICALLY. AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS MILITARY AND TREATIES SEALING ONLY.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
valirex:

I don't see anyone hating on ibos, saying you want to be left alone and not added to Biafra is not a sign of hate
That nigga is not even Ijaw, he could be an IPOB agent on propaganda mission.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by iSlayer: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
Logan23:

6 metres is 20 feet, it's far deeper than that.

Hmmm.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by BKayy: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
IDENNAA:

I want the adoption of Onicha Igbo in Anambra areas as the language of learning. It doesn't affect the Igbo unity agenda which I wholeheartedly support. Egbe belu ugo belu is the most widely used Igbo proverb, put it to use.
Then what will happen to Nnewi dialect, Nri-Awka dialect and dialect of those in Anambra South that is similar to Orlu dialect.
You know no community plays second fiddle to the other in Anambra.
Nnewi and Nri-Awka can never ever bow to Onitsha dialect. As for those in Anambra South forget it. Their dialect is much closer to Igbo Izugbe than Onitsha
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ebitimi44:

I'm not talking about Biafra, I don't want to be part of Biafra, but I want Igbos as friends and Allies of the Ijaw Nation, I would have loved Niger Delta Republic but if you exclude Igbos from Niger Delta then the map is crazy, Akwa/Cross is closer to the Igbos than they can ever be to the rest of the Niger Delta, that's my concern, If Akwa/Cross is in Niger Delta Republic, Igbo influences in the republic will be massive, they have same agenda with Igbos.
This is debatable. What are your basis for this argument?
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by BKayy: 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
Afriifa:
Who are you all deceiving? The Igbos that don't inter-marry among some states?
And you know more about Igbo than us that have been Igbo all our life.
You are still learning this propaganda stuff from the Yorubas. You are not yet good.
Almost all Igbo families have intermingled by marriage.
If we were not marrying ourselves we would have been small and distinct like SS minorities.
Even Wike managed to have an Igbo wife

8 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ebitimi44:

I like the Igbos as a tribe, I prefer them to the other major tribes, the Igbos say things as they feel it, if they say they are with you, they mean it, if they are going to back out, they let you know, honestly I know Igbo Ijaw rivalry had been long even before Nigeria but then at this point we have to respect each other in sincerity.

We Ijaws need to take some steps in self determination and be wise in choice of allies, Igbos are free thinkers, it is better for Ijaws to work with them, not as Niger Delta but as Ijaw people.
You don't know this bro. Come to think of it. By their names, you shall recognize their motives. It's always easier to identify an Igbo person by its name even if you don't understand Igbo! Why?
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Igboid: 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
htdot:

Are you also of the opinion that the ijaw should go and drag land with ondo state or lagos since we have ijaw in these states? Every tribes that are base in totally different tribes should be relocated to their original tribe if Nigeria divides. Ijaw in the west should relocate back to the south south, ibos in the south south should relocate to the east.... No need for land grabbing

Relocate as in how? The land belongs to them. South South and South West are all artificial creations.
They will be dissolved and groups who don't want to remain there will have their land removed from the map and added to the map of the region they want to be part of. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
BabaOwen:
But why didn't Ojukwu and Nnamdi Azikiwe support Adaka Boro , when Adaka Boro seceded
Bro. Don't mind them.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Igboid: 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
BKayy:

You are still learning this propaganda stuff from the Yorubas. You are not yet good.
If we were not marrying ourselves we would have been small and distinct like SS minorities.

Wike wife is from Ekpeye.
Its Amaechi and Odili that married from Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
BKayy:

Lol. you know the truth. Facts are Facts. You can't change it with a beautiful facade.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
BKayy:

Am I supposed to be teaching you history here?
Adaka Boro started his agitation after the country was unified after the Coup. So the Regions lost the power of expulsion they once had at that time.
What concerns Ojukwu and Azikiwe (pro Nigerian) in Adaka Boro struggle?
Ask Aguiyi
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
BKayy:

Hope you know that the Niger Delta Adaka Boro was agitating for is present day Bayelsa and Ijaw part of Delta state not the current one?
So tell me how it caused the war
Rivers was in!
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by christistruth01: 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Logan23:

Nzegwu from ur village? grin

Read a book on the History of the 1966 Coups and the Civil War
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by gidgiddy: 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
orisa37:
NIGERIA WILL NOT BREAK. OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES SHALL BE FULLY AUTONOMOUS SOCIALLY, ECONOMICALLY AND POLITICALLY. AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS MILITARY AND TREATIES SEALING ONLY.

36 constitutional states? None of the 36 states were constitutionally created, they are all creations of the military
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Igboid: 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
OP. Biafra will not break post Nigeria. Biafra is a country made up of Igbo only.
If you mean IPOB multi ethnic Biafra where they delusionally include minorities, then I can assure you that such Biafra doesn't exist and therefore, cannot break since it doesn't exist. It only exists in the mind of Nnamdi KANU and his IPOB members. It doesn't exist in reality and no rational Igbo man wants such anomaly to exist.

Niger Delta republic? Well that one doesn't exist too.
The only Niger Delta republic that will exist is the same one Adaka Boro wanted. A Niger Delta republic that involves only Ijaw people.
Anything else will be pipe dream.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
BKayy:

Yes military regime of Aguiyi Ironsi under the command of his chief of staff BABAFEMI OGUNDIPE went to war with Adaka Boro.
We all know the work of a Chief of staff so it can properly and clearly be said that BABAFEMI OGUNDIPE went to war with the new Niger Delta Republic of Adaka Boro.
Any other questions?
See him trying so hard to shift the blame to another ethnic group. lol. The trecherous nature of the average igbo man is the core reason why the average Niger Delta man (including those that share strong ancestral links with the igbos such as Ikweres, Ukwani, Ika) will never identity with the igbos.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
BabaOwen:
Lol

What sort of nonsense talk is this grin
Trying so hard to shift the blame to yoruba
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by IDENNAA(m): 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
htdot:

You are an ibo man trying to cause division among the niger delta on nairaland. The truth remains the niger delta is not part and parcel of Biafra.... Can't you guy agitate for your nation without involving the niger Delta....?

There was never an existing unity amongst Niger Delta between the very diverse communities in that region. You just exist together because Nigeria compels you to stay together. Don't be deceived.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by BKayy: 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
Afriifa:
Lol. you know the truth. Facts are Facts. You can't change it with a beautiful facade.
Have you ever read about your SS on yoruba media?
Have you ever read about Onne port on media?
That is if we are going to go with media facts.
Have you wondered why no company have her headquarters in Bayelsa?
The way they demarketed you guys on media one will think that you guys are worse than Somalia. Take for example Onne port that was made to appear like Pirates of Caribbean drew their inspiration from Onne port. To the extent that when a vessel landed there it was like a miracle.
By the way link me to those your facts.
I want to know when they started compiling list on marriage by state and locality in anywhere in the world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
nku5:

Isaac Boro was on scholarship from the Eastern region at UNN and was not victimized when he started his armed revolt like Ahmadu Bello used the military to smash the Tiv riots in the Northern region and kill thousands of people

The best time the Ijaws and Niger Delta enjoyed in this country was under the Eastern region. Though I don't think the ND should share a country with Igbos if Nigeria breaks
Let me laugh at this your submission cheesy
nku5:

Isaac Boro was on scholarship from the Eastern region at UNN and was not victimized when he started his armed revolt like Ahmadu Bello used the military to smash the Tiv riots in the Northern region and kill thousands of people

The best time the Ijaws and Niger Delta enjoyed in this country was under the Eastern region. Though I don't think the ND should share a country with Igbos if Nigeria breaks
Let me laugh at this your submission
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
Afriifa:
Thank You Brother. I get the message.. If these your submission is true, then he's a disgrace humanity.

Don't allow yourself to be categorised on low IQ below 0.000%.

In a faceless forum, Someone quoted you and said this person is not A and you summarily got message and Jumped to humanity.

I myself replying didn't even care to know your ethnicity or ask about because it is of less important to me but my reply to was born out of angle and regional Basis you are gunning..

Many comes to this forum with good IQ but ends up been reduced to zero by people who has arrogates the monopoly of ethnicity to themselves in faceless forum..grin Very pathetic.

Recuse yourself else you will see yourself falling into pit of emotional Malapropism instead of Reality..

Nuff said.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by BKayy: 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
Igboid:

Wike wife is from Ekpeye. Its Amaechi and Odili that married from Igbo land.
Thanks for the corrections

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by BKayy: 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
Afriifa:
See him trying so hard to shift the blame to another ethnic group. lol. The trecherous nature of the average igbo man is the core reason why the average Niger Delta man (including those that share strong ancestral links with the igbos such as Ikweres, Ukwani, Ika) will never identity with the igbos.
I can see that you have some more propaganda in your pockets
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
BastardWike:

First time I'm seeing a pragmatic and logical Ijaw man. Bravo man!

On topic, the only way Igbos and minorities of Niger Delta can ever live together is by making laws that will give each constituent part the right to control their resources while paying only royalties to the center.

Secondly, by also having three capitals for the country and partitioning the country into four parts, two parts from Igboland and two parts from minorities. With rotational presidency whereby each part will nominate candidates for president of one term of five years only.

Although, the above permutations may not be perfect but anything other than that will lead to chaos and bloodshed. Igbos are not aggressive and oppressive in nature but with our numbers and drive to succeed in all spheres of life, minorities will always feel marginalized and overwhelmed, even when there is no basis for it.

On the other hand, we can equally go for broke and create different countries, but while Igboland can succeed under one country, Niger Delta minorities can't, no matter how you sugar-coat it. We will be looking at a minimum of 4 countries from there for peace to reign otherwise we will be looking at a worse version of South Sudan.
Lol, so after realizing you can't have Niger Delta to yourselves, you have resulted to propaganda to cause distrust among the ethnic nationalities of Niger Delta? Nice try. Nature shall vindicate us all.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
Afriifa:
That nigga is not even Ijaw, he could be an IPOB agent on propaganda mission.

Smilling.

The blinds are about to see.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ebitimi44:

Don't be too fast, if the Efik and Ibibio have both oil and sea why would they chose Niger Delta instead of choosing the Igbos that will bring traffic and wealth to their region, would Efik need ijaw oil or need Ijaws access to the sea or you think access to the sea alone is enough, lol, they will chose Igbos, Onitsha and Aba alone is enough market, which market is in the Niger delta, don't you see that your sea traffic will mostly be from Igbos, I know with what I had told you Akwa/Cross will prefer Igbos so their seaports gets them real wealth, if we all abandon Igbos, as a country they will just dredge of of their rivers so let's not be too fast in thinking everyone would want Niger Delta, if I'm Akwa/Cross I will also go with Igbos, do you know the level of traffic Igbos will bring to these seaports lol, any economy that exclude Igbos is making a terrible mistake that's why Akwa/Cross always work with them and we can see it, apart from Rivers and PH, which is also shared with the Igbos, which other Niger Delta state can be compared to Akwaibom in terms of development
Bro you funny!
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
Igboid:

Wike wife is from Ekpeye.
Its Amaechi and Odili that married from Igbo land.

Sometimes it is even good reading the submissions of those who decides who is igbo and who is not...Lol

One said Wike get igbo wife

The other said Wike get Ekpeye wife..Lol

Confuse gadimakwa...

Claims and counter claims simply shows the non convergence of ideas. and non conformity to understanding history...lol
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by IDENNAA(m): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
BKayy:

Then what will happen to Nnewi dialect, Nri-Awka dialect and dialect of those in Anambra South that is similar to Orlu dialect.
You know no community plays second fiddle to the other in Anambra.
Nnewi and Nri-Awka can never ever bow to Onitsha dialect

If you are familiar with Anambra communities you wouldn't be asking these questions.

Nnewi will follow us , so is Nri-Awka who are Ndi Agbenu like us and speaks similar dialects. The whole Anambra north ,central and large chunk of the South speaks Onicha/Idemmili speak Onicha/Idemmili related dialects.

There is nothing like bowing to anybody here.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Afriifa:
Trying so hard to shift the blame to yoruba
Can you imagine the nonsense grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (60) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 / Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed Storm Kano For The Wedding Of Emir Of Kano's Daughter / 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.