Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break (36496 Views)

Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / Oyigboupdate Breaks Biafra Sit At Home In Oyigbo And Videos It - VIDEO / Obasanjo: If Nigeria Breaks Up, Minority Groups Will Be Exterminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
gidgiddy:

If the entire Igbo speaking people in Nigeria, the SE including Anioma and the Rivers Igbos such as Ikwerre, Etche, Omuma, Ogbo and Ahoada, were to become you will find out that the so called Niger Delta Republic would have been effectively cut into two.
These people you're mentioning as igboid had always refuted being Igbo. Why force the identity on them.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
BabaOwen:
Can you imagine the nonsense grin
I shock.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
BKayy:

I can see that you have some more propaganda in your pockets
Did I orchestrated Wike to made bold that he's not Igbo?
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by BKayy: 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
IDENNAA:

If you are familiar with Anambra communities you wouldn't be asking these questions.

Nnewi will follow us , so is Nri-Awka who are Ndi Agbenu like us and speaks similar dialects. The whole Anambra north ,central and large chunk of the South speaks Onicha/Idemmili speak Onicha/Idemmili related dialects.

There is nothing like bowing to anybody here.
Nnewi is not in Anambra North but South.
Nri-Awka doesn't have the same dialect with Onitsha. Awka to some extent share the same words with Ezeagu and other Enugu communities.
Just leave this the way it is. All Anambra communities even speak alike but bringing the name of one community to oversee others will make everybody change his mind.
I know my people.
Especially Nnewi can never bow to Onitsha. Even Oba and Obosi that is included in Onitsha metropolis have issues with it
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by BKayy: 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
Afriifa:
Did I orchestrated Wike to made bold that he's not Igbo?
And you were probably deaf when Amaechi made bold his Igbo claims and debunked Wike.
See I don't want to argue people's identity for them. They can do it themselves. The current Igbo state is enough for me. We have everything the future needs

7 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
BKayy:

And you were probably dead when Amaechi made bold his Igbo claims and debunked Wike.
See I don't want to argue people's identity for them. They can do it themselves. The current Igbo state is enough for me. We have everything the future needs
Then reserve your hate bro.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by iSlayer: 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
IDENNAA:

I want the adoption of Onicha Igbo in Anambra areas as the language of learning. It doesn't affect the Igbo unity agenda which I wholeheartedly support. Egbe belu ugo belu is the most widely used Igbo proverb, put it to use.

What gives you the impression everybody in Anambra wants to speak with an Onicha tone?
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by orisa37: 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
gidgiddy:

36 constitutional states? None of the 36 states were constitutionally created, they are all creations of the military

NIGERIA HAS ADOPTED AND USED THEM CONSTITUTIONALLY AND DEMOCRATICALLY FOR MANY YEARS. THEY'RE NOW LEGITIMATE ANYWHERE IN THE UNIVERSE.

ONE DAY A GOOD GOVERNOR LIKE AKEREDOLU WILL SUE NIGERIA FOR THE CBN AND WIN. IT'S 'COS TANKO MOHAMMED HAS DEMENTIA NOW THAT MAKE AKETI PATIENT. BUT WE SHALL GET THERE SOON IF THIS SHARIA INTERPRETATION OF THE CONSTITUTION ISN'T STOPPED.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by BKayy: 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
Afriifa:
Then reserve your hate bro.
Hate for what exactly if you don't mind?

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by iSlayer: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
Igboid:

All local speech form will be eased off for Igbo Izugbe in republic of Igbo land.

It wouldn't be forced, but done subtly.

For example, Igbo Izugbe will be the language of government business and deliberations in the senate.
Olundi will not be accepted.

Igbo Izugbe will also be language of all official business transactions, like banking, etc.
It would also be Language of instruction in schools from nursery to University level.

So yeah, no one will force you to drop your local dialect, but you would soon realize you need Igbo Izugbe like a human needs air to survive.

Literacy and intelligence will be measured by ability to speak and write impeccable Izugbe, while illiterates will be those who can only speak Olundi.

grin

Utopia.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by BKayy: 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
iSlayer:

What gives you the impression everybody in Anambra wants to speak with an Onicha tone?
I've tried my best to explain to him
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by iSlayer: 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
BKayy:

Then what will happen to Nnewi dialect, Nri-Awka dialect and dialect of those in Anambra South that is similar to Orlu dialect.
You know no community plays second fiddle to the other in Anambra.
Nnewi and Nri-Awka can never ever bow to Onitsha dialect

I'm waiting for his response.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
christistruth01:

Read a book on the History of the 1966 Coups and the Civil War

Answer my question.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
iSlayer:

Hmmm.

Azimini is 25 nautical miles away from the Atlantic, Its closer to the atlantic than any seaport in nigeria...estimate its depth

A ship doing 50 nauts will get to the Atlantic ocean in 30 minutes from Azimini
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by iSlayer: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
IDENNAA:

If you are familiar with Anambra communities you wouldn't be asking these questions.

Nnewi will follow us , so is Nri-Awka who are Ndi Agbenu like us and speaks similar dialects. The whole Anambra north ,central and large chunk of the South speaks Onicha/Idemmili speak Onicha/Idemmili related dialects.

There is nothing like bowing to anybody here.

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by BKayy: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
iSlayer:

I'm waiting for his response.
He even forgot the Anambra South dialect is the most closest to Igbo Izugbe in all dialects in Anambra
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by iSlayer: 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
Logan23:

Azimini is 25 nautical miles away from the Atlantic, Its closer to the atlantic than any seaport in nigeria...estimate its depth

No. You can't say it's automatically very deep because it's close to the ocean. I don't think so.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by BKayy: 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
Logan23:

That means we don't need any "Igbo" from Rivers state.
We move

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Afriifa(m): 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
Logan23:

From my observation :
Okrika is mixed.
Opobo is mixed...(mostly igbos).
Bonny is mixed...(mostly igbos).
Lol. let me laugh
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
IDENNAA:

I am reading that sshit, it's not my lect. I want the return of my elegant Onicha Igbo.

That boy bkayy knows nothing and can claim for the whole universe.

You have to be careful with such characters before you make mistake.

He said he knows oha mmuonwu but renowned Egedege Musician we know goes by the Name Theresa Onuora...and not Theresa Onuoha.

Infact refers to as Theresa Onuora of Unubi...

Over time I have noticed that boy dishes a lot of lies and are not even careful to his own statement. He has no control over his emotions and as such claims what's not Existing..

Those who are not conversant with Unubi might believe that nonsense he wrote. Weigh his words and research before Izofie okpa.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by iSlayer: 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
BKayy:

Nnewi is not in Anambra North but South.
Nri-Awka doesn't have the same dialect with Onitsha. Awka to some extent share the same words with Ezeagu and other Enugu communities.
Just leave this the way it is. All Anambra communities even speak alike but bringing the name of one community to oversee others will make everybody change his mind.
I know my people.
Especially Nnewi can never bow to Onitsha. Even Oba and Obosi that is included in Onitsha metropolis have issues with it

The 2nd paragraph. ✔

But I'm enjoying the utopian dreams they're sharing with each other.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by gidgiddy: 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
Afriifa:
These people you're mentioning as igboid had always refuted being Igbo. Why force the identity on them.

Its got nothing to do with if they refute being Igbo or not. Its all about where they will choose to be if Nigeria breaks up

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
BKayy:

You are getting me wrong. I don't mean as a single country like Niger Delta Republic but as individual countries they can. Most times it is better to be small and get it right than be big for nothing.
Ijaw can have their Niger Delta Republic.
Confused Igbos can have two Republics or Ikwerre will join Ijaw because they don't own PH alone. While the other ones across the Niger River can either join the Kingdom of Bini of form a country with Urhobo and Isoko.
Ibibio can either decide to drop their rivalry with Efik and form a country with them or do it alone and vice versa.
So you see one happy post SS Republics.
Although the only bad part of it is that many tiny ethnicities there will be greatly absorbed and their history erased with time.
For example Ikwerre stand a high chance of being absorbed by Ijaw.
Anioma being absorbed by Bini.
Annang being absorbed by Ijaw.
Ogoni being absorbed by Ijaw.
Efik absorbing surrounding ethnic groups and so on

Bini absorbing over 2 million Anioma people grin grin, how many bini dey?

Ijaw absorbing Ikwerre? What is the population of Ijaw vs Ikwerre, I never even add every other tribe in rivers state that are igbo. Igbos in rivers state outnumber ijaw by 7 to 3 so who will absorb who??

Quit the hopeless dream, such can never happen, u are just sharing ur utopia, There is no talk in ijaw land to form their country, there is no talk in ibibio land to form their country....same applies to every other tribe in the SS so how exactly dem go gain independence from Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
IDENNAA:

I want the adoption of Onicha Igbo in Anambra areas as the language of learning. It doesn't affect the Igbo unity agenda which I wholeheartedly support. Egbe belu ugo belu is the most widely used Igbo proverb, put it to use.

Why do u think every part of all these developed nations have a central dialect for their education?
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Igboid: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
iSlayer:

Utopia.

What'd Utopic about an Igbo republic having Igbo language as its lingua franca?

Maybe you suffer from inferiority complex.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by IDENNAA(m): 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
iSlayer:

First of all , I am from Idenmili north and a member of many Anambra groups, therefore I would know the sentiments of my people and the way Anambra dialects have transformed to the common form we use across the state.

Additionally, what you know as Onicha tone spoken in Onicha metropolis, Idenmili , and Awka are a naturally developed form of speech. It wasn't manufactured or forced through Igbo unity blackmail.

The union Igbo/Igbo Onicha which was previously in used in the 1930s and 1940s were a combination of Onicha axis dialects and even Enuani. That were Idenmili, Dunukofia, Anaocha, Onicha, Ogbaru , Nnewi, Njikoka, Ekwusigo and the rest of Anambra lects fall into.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
htdot:

Are you also of the opinion that the ijaw should go and drag land with ondo state or lagos since we have ijaw in these states? Every tribes that are base in totally different tribes should be relocated to their original tribe if Nigeria divides. Ijaw in the west should relocate back to the south south, ibos in the south south should relocate to the east.... No need for land grabbing

Do u reason like this normally? Or are u pretending?

Igbos in SS are living in their homeland, they are not migrants and they have been there since recorded history.... SS is a geopolitical zone that
was created some years ago, it does not represent tribal identity of any tribe within it.

Ijaws in lagos and ondo and delta are all in their homeland. Be guided.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by BKayy: 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
Logan23:

Bini absorbing over 2 million Anioma people grin grin, how many bini dey?

Ijaw absorbing Ikwerre? What is the population of Ijaw vs Ikwerre, I never even add every other tribe in rivers state that are igbo. Igbos in rivers state outnumber ijaw by 7 to 3 so who will absorb who??

Quit the hopeless dream, such can never happen, u are just sharing ur utopia, There is no talk in ijaw land to form their country, there is no talk in ibibio land to form their country....same applies to every other tribe in the SS so how exactly dem go gain independence from Nigeria?
As for Anioma their absorption will be the easiest. Infact they are the ones calling for it.
Ikwerre doesn't outnumber Ijaws. They don't even come close. Ikwerre will have no choice but accept the absorption because their eyes will be set on still having a claim to the city of PH

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
BabaOwen:
Please idiot, I was not talking to you.

Idiots like you will wail about Tinubu as of Tinubu is in power.

Arindi!

Afonjja FooOOOooOooOooOoooL, go and face yoruba issues and stop asking very stupid questions.who brought that thief tiffnubu here? Common be quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
Afriifa:
lol. Bruv! noboy is cohesing another. The Niger Delta affair is a family affair. Let us decide our fate as a family. Try and fix your broken relationship with your neighbours in the east.

Nope, the niger delta us made up of over 20 tribes, chopse ur tribe and take ur decision, stop dragging igbos in the SS to join u, stop dragging other SS tribes to join u.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
Afriifa:
Do you have problem with the identity?

Answer my question and fire yours

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (60) (Reply)

2 Female Victims Of Zaria Clash Between The Army And Shitte Sect Revealed (Photo / Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs / Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.