Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,136 members, 7,838,880 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US (52196 Views)

Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico / Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) / Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by sofeo(m): 11:53am On Feb 20, 2021
Congratulations
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by BlessedNuel: 11:53am On Feb 20, 2021
Congratulations to her
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Psycho0(m): 11:57am On Feb 20, 2021
victorix:

Truer words has never been said.

The end will justify

Her dad cannot spoil other people's lives and expect his own to go well ....only God can help her
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:57am On Feb 20, 2021
obembet:
Sometimes I wonder if Karma really work like before. To me, Nigeria politicians has proves that's nothing like karma.. it's only work for poor.

Congratulations Young lady

Lol I think karma was invented for those who can't get justice
Coz when you offend the rich, your punishment is swift

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by blessedchild234(m): 11:57am On Feb 20, 2021
God bless me so I can do for my family and friends
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by GeneralPula: 11:58am On Feb 20, 2021
Big ups girl..
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Kimjongun: 11:58am On Feb 20, 2021
With all the power her father wields in Nigeria, all she got is a servitude to the white slave master?

This is what you get when you destroy your country because of cheap financial gains, your children will become slaves to those that protect their country.

She too go soon join the black live matters crew, What an achievement. Africans are fucking stupid!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by etrouble: 11:58am On Feb 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
I rejoice with you fine girl

Enemy of progress will soon remind us of how toutish her father is.

Just congratulate her, una no go die.

Your problems are spiritual. You are not different from Dele Momodu, you both celebrate anyone with money no matter how he gets the money.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:59am On Feb 20, 2021
Smart man that knows Nigeria is not a place to raise your children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 20, 2021
mike404:
WHOEVER TELLS YOU THAT THATFAIRGUY IS NOT ENJOYING WHAT IS CURRENTLY HAPPENING IN THE SOUTH WEST NOW IS NOT TELLING YOU THE TRUTH. INFACT HE IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY FULANIS CAN NEVER BE DEFEATED IN YORUBA LAND
Abdul my islamic friend.

How is your skull doing today
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Person2person(m): 11:59am On Feb 20, 2021
Congratulations
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by ngadaAwo: 11:59am On Feb 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
I rejoice with you fine girl

Enemy of progress will soon remind us of how toutish her father is.

Just congratulate her, una no go die.
fair guy i want to marry you
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Oosa4sure: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
This babie really study well, it's not easy to read and be RN in USA , I am saying what I know bcoz no short cut many of her colleague would have drop our you have to braining and dedicated to study and passed RN over there, it's not a child play, congratulations you've made ur father proud!
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by BlackPantherxXx: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I'm a Yoruba Prince and she's a nurse, Perfect combination.

I live in Louisiana
see you soon my wife to be .

You're a yamlegged coward...

Be proud of own identity. Only bastards are ashamed of their heritage.

Cc ThatFairGuy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
See fine lady, you will never know she has a dad that's a thug.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Reelmii: 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
hmmmmm, meanwhile he give youths at oshodi ogogoro and wraps of igbo to fight for tinubu...

Nigerian youths really have a problem
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Angelfrost(m): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

Her Father is a tout not a politician

The average Nigerian politician is either a thug, retired thug, or affiliated to thugs (which makes them thugs)... No room for arguments here.

That nigga is destined or headed for Lagos House of Assembly, Senate, and Alausa! cool grin

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by mike404(m): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mikecold:
Abdul my islamic friend.

How is your skull doing today
ABUM EZIGBO NWA AFO ANAMBRA NWANNE. THINK STRATEGICALLY. MY ONLY SIN ON NAIRALAND IS CALLING FOR A UNITED SOUTH IN OUR QUEST TO SEND FULANI JANJAWEEEDS BACK TO FUTA-JALLON. YOU THINK SAY NA WETIN YOU GO FIT DO ALONE. THE DAY WEY YORUBAS AND IGBOS UNITE AND SAY ‘ENOUGH IS ENOUGH’, YOU GO SEE AS NORTHERN ELDERS GO TAKE DEY PISS FOR THEIR PANTS. THINK

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by ajimo54(m): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
jaybenugo:
MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Becomes A Registered Nurse In US State Of Georgia

Nofisat, daughter of Chairman of the Lagos state chapter of the National Union of Road Transport Workers, MC Oluomo, has become a registered nurse in US state of Georgia, IgbereTV reports.

Nofisat who revealed that she passed her National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) with the minimal number of questions, said her support system was always there even though she was freaking out.

She wrote on her Instagram handle;

"Allow me to Reintroduce Myself....

Ms. Nofisat Akinsanya, BSN, RN. I’m officially a Registered Nurse in the states of Georgia. I passed my NCLEX with the Minimal Number of questions and even though I was freaking out; my support system did not back out once.. Will be working at Northside and I can’t wait to begin this journey

According to Cardi B “My careers taking off, these hoes jogging in place”"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLfJLvEnG6B/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Congratulations dear! I utter by the power that makes changes in nature that anybody who kills other people's children and deprive their parents to enjoy them, may same fate befall them! They will know no peace! They will run from pillar to post! Their wealth will be useless to them! I utter this by the power that brings changes to nature!
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by ceaser: 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
Crime pays, in Nigeria that is.
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by tayolove12(m): 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
Lordismywitness:
Politicians children's keep doing well abroad while they sponsor thugs at home

So MC is now politicians
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
mike404:
ABUM EZIGBO NWA AFO ANAMBRA NWANNE. THINK STRATEGICALLY. MY ONLY SIN ON NAIRALAND IS CALLING FOR A UNITED SOUTH IN OUR QUEST TO SEND FULANI JANJAWEEEDS BACK TO FUTA-JALLON. YOU THINK SAY NA WETIN YOU GO FIT DO ALONE. THE DAY WEY YORUBAS AND IGBOS UNITE AND SAY ‘ENOUGH IS ENOUGH’, YOU GO SEE AS NORTHERN ELDERS GO TAKE DEY PISS FOR THEIR PANTS. THINK
But you are pro ISlam-ma-bad na.

There can never be peace when the religion of jihad is on the row
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by MummyD2020(f): 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
heendrix:

grin grin

Mai una stop this Ipob - Afonja fight abeg. I don do am sootey I find nothing interesting in it anymore than nuisance Infact I don taya. e don do abeg

Eyya
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by vhuqnl(m): 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
Oosa4sure:
This babie really study well, it's not easy to read and be RN in USA , I am saying what I know bcoz no short cut many of her colleague would have drop our you have to braining and dedicated to study and passed RN over there, it's not a child play, congratulations you've made ur father proud!
Your English is terrible
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Antoeni(m): 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
See Agbero daughter Ooo
The Life nor Balance sha.
Nurse congratulations
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by BRATISLAVA: 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
daddytime:
Congratulations girl. This is commendable.

Oh Lord of the universe! I beseech thee to continually lead me aright and on to that destiny you have designed for me and cause me to flourish and make positive impacts in the way that thou shall lead me.
[s]
No be every thug succeed and dey blessed like this guy. Some could think and wished they had abandoned school to tow his line, but life no dey work like dat.[/s]

Life, blessings and all resides with God. He choses however and whoever he wishes to bless.

Don't look at the case of one thug at the top and conclude that he's a blessed one. They are already cursed to be acting the way they do day in and day out, without care for the consequences.

The way you're glorifying this thug for people online, I hope you can use him as an example of career choice for an aspiring family member?

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
jaybenugo:
MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Becomes A Registered Nurse In US State Of Georgia

Nofisat, daughter of Chairman of the Lagos state chapter of the National Union of Road Transport Workers, MC Oluomo, has become a registered nurse in US state of Georgia, IgbereTV reports.

Nofisat who revealed that she passed her National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) with the minimal number of questions, said her support system was always there even though she was freaking out.

She wrote on her Instagram handle;

"Allow me to Reintroduce Myself....

Ms. Nofisat Akinsanya, BSN, RN. I’m officially a Registered Nurse in the states of Georgia. I passed my NCLEX with the Minimal Number of questions and even though I was freaking out; my support system did not back out once.. Will be working at Northside and I can’t wait to begin this journey

According to Cardi B “My careers taking off, these hoes jogging in place”"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLfJLvEnG6B/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

It's commendable that she took up a humble profession. I know it pays well in USA when you put in the hours, but it still remains a profession where you have to humble yourself to get the best out of it. And she's pretty too. I wouldn't let my views about her dad influence what I think.

Congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by freshvine(f): 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I'm a Yoruba Prince and she's a nurse, Perfect combination.

I live in Louisiana
see you soon my wife to be .

Hope you're a Muslim?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) / Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo / Soldiers Carry Out Clearance Operation In Bama, Borno; Recover Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.