Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,095 members, 7,838,769 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US (52195 Views)

Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico / Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) / Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
tot:

You are no different from those you are castigating. You people should give up poisoning almost all threads with your petty tribalism, it's enough!!

Abeg shut up. Show where I go to any Igbo thread to attack them, without provocation, or shut up.

My responses are mainly always to Igbo hateful misbehavior and unjustified hateful toxicity on Yoruba-centric threads like this.

I don't do what they do which is to go on every Igbo thread, as they do with Yoruba threads, to ruin it with toxic hate and tribalistic bile.
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by tot(f): 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
Oshigun:

Abeg shut up. Show where I go to any Igbo thread to attack them, without provocation, or shut up.

My responses are mainly always to Igbo hateful misbehavior and unjustified hateful toxicity on Yoruba-centric threads like this.

I don't do what they do which is to go on every Igbo thread, as they do with Yoruba threads, to ruin it with toxic hate and tribalistic bile.

You are as senseless as you are mannerless, all you jobless idiots roaming about here fanning embers of hate everywhere.
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by extol1(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
obembet:
Sometimes I wonder if Karma really work like before. To me, Nigeria politicians has proves that's nothing like karma.. it's only work for poor.

Congratulations Young lady
karma work like mad. they will never tell the world their negative part because people only celebrate success.
it is all about time

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by daddytime(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Don't look at the case of one thug at the top and conclude that he's a blessed one. They are already cursed to be acting the way they do day in and day out, without care for the consequences.

The way you're glorifying this thug for people online, I hope you can use him as an example of career choice for an aspiring family member?

As you progress in life and mature in mind, experience will teach you that the world is controlled by smart and chosen "thugs", both corporate and street. They are so smart and gifted that they succeeded in creating books, curricula and a list of "what to dos and what not to dos for conformists.

You won't understand me right now, but no worry, with time you go understand wetin I dey try tell you.

Life is not always black and white. There is always the grey in between.
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by cpu2006(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sodiquinone:
MC oluomo a thug is giving his daughter the best education, impressive, he should stop using other peoples children as thugs too

Since other peoples children no get sense, he will continue using them as thug
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Awoo88: 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
This guy keep him children for abroad why idiot like Adegun Osha dey carry cutlass on his behalf. Make God no make us brainless

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by daddytime(m): 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
jasmine1600:
G All u need is to work hard

If it were by this yardstick of yours, the conductor who yells "Oshodi oke" from morning till night everyday or the legbuke who transfers mixed manually through a flight of stairs at a construction site would be way richer than he is.

You still dey grow sha...with time you go understand.
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
tot:

You are as senseless as you are mannerless, all you jobless idiots roaming about here fanning embers of hate everywhere.

I love myself die lol. Get used to me sweetie.
If you're IPOBian then bad market. If not then chill.

They deserve everything I dish out to them because they are a people who are tribalistic and discriminatory terrorists by nature.

They always want to intimidate others with hate they assume people won't respond to or give them back in return. Go and lecture them not me.
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
daddytime:

As you progress in life and mature in mind, experience will teach you that the world is controlled by smart and chosen "thugs", both corporate and street. They are so smart and gifted that they succeeded in creating books, curricula and a list of "what to dos and what not to dos for conformists.

You won't understand me right now, but no worry, with time you go understand wetin I dey try tell you.

Life is not always black and white. There is always the grey in between.

God bless you brother. You are a smart dude who is up to speed with the reality of life as we live it not as we dream it.

Life is too short and most smart men/women accept we will all die so they deliberately work and strategize to have more to laugh and be happy about than cry about or be miserable about while alive.

They can call MC thug and insult his kids but MC and his children would have lived a good life if, by their efforts and deliberate choices, they have laughed more than they have cried when God calls them.
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by tot(f): 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
Oshigun:

I love myself die lol. Get used to me sweetie.
If you're IPOBian then bad market. If not then chill.

They deserve everything I dish out to them because they are a people who are tribalistic and discriminatory terrorists by nature.

They always want to intimidate others with hate they assume people won't respond to or give them back in return. Go and lecture them not me.

With this level of obsession, you still don't realise you have a problem? Smh. Life is beyond yoruba or igbo or any other tribe, and if you had something meaningful doing with your life, you wouldn't be wasting it on tribalism.
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by calcal: 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nice one my fellow countrywoman! Odua a gbe wa ooo!
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Omezif(m): 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
Biden administration is favoring nigeria in one way and the other but we nigerians completely oppose any anti gay law.
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Burgerlomo: 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
Congratulations girl cool

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
tot:

With this level of obsession, you still don't realise you have a problem? Smh. Life is beyond yoruba or igbo or any other tribe, and if you had something meaningful doing with your life, you wouldn't be wasting it on tribalism.

Trust me darling, nothing like obsession. It is about terrorizing the terrorists. It is a deliberate strategy Countries like the USA use to stay great and safe.

You're too stuck up your own azz and rigid in mindset to not understand that dishing out to some what they enjoy doing to others is a good strategy to ward of their aggressive and hateful behaviour.
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by tot(f): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
[s]
Oshigun:

Trust me darling, nothing like obsession. It is about terrorizing the terrorists. It is a deliberate strategy Countries like the USA use to stay great and safe.

You're too stuck up your own azz and rigid in mindset to not understand that dishing out to some what they enjoy doing to others is a good strategy to ward of their aggressive and hateful behaviour.
[/s]
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by YorubaPrince: 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I'm a Yoruba Prince and she's a nurse, Perfect combination.

I live in Louisiana
see you soon my wife to be .

Olofo! Na Thunder go strike MC Oluomo for all his atrocities and may all his descendants and generations partake of his misfortunes to come. angry
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by wealthgoddess: 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

You've married all your tribe women finished? This is a Yoruba MUSLIM girl, steer clear. Not meant for Igbo Jew like you
she is not a moslem.... make your research well.... only the father is a moslem
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Flamemignon1(m): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
Omezif:
Biden administration is favoring nigeria in one way and the other but we nigerians completely oppose any anti gay law.
Always learn to speak for yourself
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by sniperr007(m): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
jaybenugo:
MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Becomes A Registered Nurse In US State Of Georgia

Nofisat, daughter of Chairman of the Lagos state chapter of the National Union of Road Transport Workers, MC Oluomo, has become a registered nurse in US state of Georgia, IgbereTV reports.

Nofisat who revealed that she passed her National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) with the minimal number of questions, said her support system was always there even though she was freaking out.

She wrote on her Instagram handle;

"Allow me to Reintroduce Myself....

Ms. Nofisat Akinsanya, BSN, RN. I’m officially a Registered Nurse in the states of Georgia. I passed my NCLEX with the Minimal Number of questions and even though I was freaking out; my support system did not back out once.. Will be working at Northside and I can’t wait to begin this journey

According to Cardi B “My careers taking off, these hoes jogging in place”"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLfJLvEnG6B/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Op!!!

Why do you like posting about MC oluomo on nairaland?

Are you his media stunt man?
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by olajizz01(m): 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I live in Louisiana
Yoruba prince from Abia,isn't it?

Bloody impostor.
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by merits(m): 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
heendrix:

grin grin

Mai una stop this Ipob - Afonja fight abeg. I don do am sootey I find nothing interesting in it anymore than nuisance Infact I don taya. e don do abeg

Lol......na so.no be every jab person go dey reply to sometimes, it's not coward it's called wisdom, it's good to remain silent when those nlders children start the tribal war.who tribal war epp seff?
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
mike404:
YES I ATTACKED YOU FOR INVADING THEIR THREAD.
There is nothing like invasion on a public forum.

Btw every of their gathering needs to be monitored because it is from there we get alot of the idealogies that later becomes security threat to all
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by ogbonti: 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I live in Louisiana

Prince Ko, Gorimapa ni, Do you know how many Yoruba Baale dey do security guard work for Georgia and Florida which is closer to her than Louisiana? before you enter Mississippi, come reach Alabama, express don pass you tay tay grin
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Maski87: 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
She should come back and help us in Nigeria
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Ogbuu101: 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

You've married all your tribe women finished? This is a Yoruba MUSLIM girl, steer clear. Not meant for Igbo Jew like you
Muslim without hijab,is that one a muslim?
Tell her to run faster than Christians any day your hausa/Fulani slave masters start their cyclical madness in the name of religious riots.
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by mike404(m): 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mikecold:
There is nothing like invasion on a public forum.

Btw every of their gathering needs to be monitored because it is from there we get alot of the idealogies that later becomes security threat to all
LEAVE THEIR RELIGION FOR THEM AND FOCUS ON CHRISTIANITY BRUH. DEY NOR FORCE YOU TO JOIN ISLAM
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by dododawa1: 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
lol
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Consulcurrent: 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fine chab
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
mike404:
LEAVE THEIR RELIGION FOR THEM AND FOCUS ON CHRISTIANITY BRUH. DEY NOR FORCE YOU TO JOIN ISLAM
I don't know what you mean by force, do you force yourself to talk on this forum
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by mike404(m): 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mikecold:
I don't know what you mean by force, do you force yourself to talk on this forum
OGA HAPU NDI ALAKUBA AKA, HA ATARO OME JI GI
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
mike404:
OGA HAPU NDI ALAKUBA AKA, HA ATARO OME JI GI
Okwu zuru ndi maara ihe oke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) / Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) / Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.