Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,701 members, 7,837,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US (52192 Views)

Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico / Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) / Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by erico2k2(m): 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
jaybenugo:
MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Becomes A Registered Nurse In US State Of Georgia

Nofisat, daughter of Chairman of the Lagos state chapter of the National Union of Road Transport Workers, MC Oluomo, has become a registered nurse in US state of Georgia, IgbereTV reports.

Nofisat who revealed that she passed her National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) with the minimal number of questions, said her support system was always there even though she was freaking out.

She wrote on her Instagram handle;

"Allow me to Reintroduce Myself....

Ms. Nofisat Akinsanya, BSN, RN. I’m officially a Registered Nurse in the states of Georgia. I passed my NCLEX with the Minimal Number of questions and even though I was freaking out; my support system did not back out once.. Will be working at Northside and I can’t wait to begin this journey

According to Cardi B “My careers taking off, these hoes jogging in place”"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLfJLvEnG6B/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Wise man, He knew the life in Lagos is anyhow hence he chose to give his kids a better head start. All the blind supporters' Un see Una life??
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by zoedew: 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
She can become RN in the White House her teeth is set on edge her father having eaten the sower!
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by mike404(m): 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mikecold:
But you are pro ISlam-ma-bad na.

There can never be peace when the religion of jihad is on the row
I’M NOT A RELIGIOUS BIGOT BRUH. BOTH JUDAISM CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM ARE ALL ABRAHAMIC RELIGION
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by BigDawsNet: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I'm a Yoruba Prince and she's a nurse, Perfect combination.

I live in Louisiana
see you soon my wife to be .

Can you say this infront off MC grin
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by BigDawsNet: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I live in Louisiana

Can you say this to MC one on one grin
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
mike404:
I’M NOT A RELIGIOUS BIGOT BRUH. BOTH JUDAISM CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM ARE ALL ABRAHAMIC RELIGION
There is nothing Abrahamic about Islam.

The source of Fulani Herdsmen/Boko Haram crisis today is because they believe their god (allah) has given them the go ahead to continuously perpetrate jihad on all
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Reex12(m): 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
to open this girl leg and plant my seeds into her womb they hungry me

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
obembet:
Sometimes I wonder if Karma really work like before. To me, Nigeria politicians has proves that's nothing like karma.. it's only work for poor.

Congratulations Young lady
It doesn't work for anyone.
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Freelane33(m): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
Congrats ... smart Guy
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by iamJ(m): 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
Daughter of a thug, no matter of washing can clean that stain cheesy
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by iamJ(m): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
obembet:
Sometimes I wonder if Karma really work like before. To me, Nigeria politicians has proves that's nothing like karma.. it's only work for poor.

karma na gist, doesn't work
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Babanisharon(m): 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
obembet:

I dey always reason am oooo...
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by mike404(m): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mikecold:
There is nothing Abrahamic about Islam.

The source of Fulani Herdsmen/Boko Haram crisis today is because they believe their god (allah) has given them the go ahead to continuously perpetrate jihad on all
THEN LETS KNOW WHO OUR REAL ENEMIES ARE
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by BreconHills(m): 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
Lordismywitness:
Politicians children's keep doing well abroad while they sponsor thugs at home

You mean thugs children doing well abroad? I am happy for her though. The possibility of a life outside the mafioso
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by ComeToJesus: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
Odua1stson:
Descendants of ape are coming to wail as usual, bunch of useless people from a cursed tribe

You need peace of mind. You need Jesus! You need love.
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
mike404:
THEN LETS KNOW WHO OUR REAL ENEMIES ARE
Our enemies are those who want to subjugate and eliminate us.

Our enemy is the ideology behind the subjugation and elimination.

Buhari vowed never to rest until sharia and jihad is implemented in every state of the federation.

Today ethnic cleansing elimination and subjugation is the order of the day

If you know the vehicle of jihad you would know your enemy.

If you know the drivers of that vehicle you would know your enemy
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Ibile to the core , recognise.

Lol. Since Zlatan don trend Ibile we will never hear the end of it from IPOBian Yoruba wannabes like you. Ibile ko Igboro ni.
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by mike404(m): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mikecold:
Our enemies are those who want to subjugate and eliminate us.

Our enemy is the ideology behind the subjugation and elimination.

Buhari vowed never to rest until sharia and jihad is implemented in every state of the federation. SO WHY ARE WE ATTACKING YORUBAS INSTEAD OF OUR REAL ENEMIES. NDI YORUBA ABUGHI NSOGBO ANYI BU NDI IGBO. LETS IDENTIFY OUR ENEMIES AND DEAL WITH THEM COLLECTIVELY.

Today ethnic cleansing elimination and subjugation is the order of the day

If you know the vehicle of jihad you would know your enemy.

If you know the drivers of that vehicle you would know your enemy
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by chianos: 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
Through agboro he has raised the level of family. Other agboros should also think outside the box. Anything can be possible, but remember what you sow is what you reap at the long run.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by bewla(m): 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
Lordismywitness:
Politicians children's keep doing well abroad while they sponsor thugs at home
For does who thing it's the in thing

get use or be use
your choice
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by DAYOODS(m): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I live in Louisiana

You must catch her. She is a big fish.
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Igbos are a fascinating people sha. You know their identity is entirely about hate for others. They know as well this is how other view them yet they go on to always do aberrant things that validate the perception other have of them.

Several initial responses to this thread warned they would soon show up to spew hate.

Even at that they still came to disgrace themselves and contribute their usual hateful vitriol when such is not needed here.

Most sensible and balanced adult know that children must always be commended for making the best of themselves regardless of background, race, gender, ethnicity or challenges.

Only Igbos, of all Nigerians, don't appreciate this because blind hatred of others has destroyed their judgment, humanity and decency.

Obvious Igbo folks type of hate na die.
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
[quote author=mike404 post=99251896][/quote] Did you not attack advocate.jare
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
DAYOODS:

You must catch her. She is a big fish.

Lol. MC would never hand his daughter into the hands of Igbos and IPOBians when many of his Yoruba 'big boys' associate dey queue to snare his daughter for their sons. Not possible. Kolewerk.
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by LeviAckerman: 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
I rejoice with you fine girl

Enemy of progress will soon remind us of how toutish her father is.

Just congratulate her, una no go die.
Fucking lickspittle
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Moodle: 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

Her Father is a tout not a politician

And who is your father?
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by victorazy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I live in Louisiana

Congrat in advance bro!
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Kobicove(m): 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
Congratulations to her!
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by olisaEze(m): 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
Smiling in Gregory isaacs..."My night nurse" grin grin
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by tot(f): 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
Oshigun:
Igbos are a fascinating people sha. You know their identity is entirely about hate for others. They know as well this is how other view them yet they go on to always do aberrant things that validate the perception other have of them.

Several initial responses to this thread warned they would soon show up to spew hate.

Even at that they still came to disgrace themselves and contribute their usual hateful vitriol when such is not needed here.

Most sensible and balanced adult know that children must always be commended for making the best of themselves regardless of background, race, gender, ethnicity or challenges.

Only Igbos, of all Nigerians, don't appreciate this because blind hatred of others has destroyed their judgment, humanity and decency.

Obvious Igbo folks type of hate na die.

You are no different from those you are castigating. You people should give up poisoning almost all threads with your petty tribalism, it's enough!!
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
victorazy:

Congrat in advance bro!

The IPOBian has no chance. I know MC and he does not f.ck with IPOBians. MC, first and foremost, is a Yoruba nationalist and would alway look to strengthen and 'augment' his lineage through marriages of his children and wards into strong and influential Yoruba families.

His kids respect him and listen to him also. The IPOBian joker is fooling himself.
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US by mike404(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mikecold:
Did you not attack advocate.jare
YES I ATTACKED YOU FOR INVADING THEIR THREAD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) / Lockdown: Lagos Launches ‘food Kitchen’ To Feed 100,000 Youths Daily / Emmanuel Agbadu Akabe's Convoy Attacked, 5 Policemen Killed In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.