Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde (24266 Views)

Aborode Father: What I Told Sunday Igboho After My Son Was Murdered By Herdsmen / Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killing Of Enugu Pregnant Woman – Group / "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by buckeyemedia: 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
BlakKluKluxKlan:
This man is a disappointing dunce.
He lacks tact and wisdom.
Make your papa go contest, if he is any better?
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mugu or scared?
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Ugonna62: 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
buckeyemedia:
What of 100% of the killings, & crimes in Ibadan metropolis by Omo Oduduwas
more reason why the governor should not try for any reason to exonerate any tribe of crime and criminalities,it smaks of hypocrits and attemt to ally nwith fulani government.thats wrong
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by nedekid: 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
BraggaJ:
The way Makinde kiss Fulani ass nawadays eh, I don't understand. Maybe he has one of them as a girlfriend. He is so afraid to offend them that, since he signed the anti open-grazing law in his state two years ago, not a single cow has been arrested for violating it. That's why herdsmen are roaming about the state and creating problems. I just don't understand.
The fulani chicks are fine sha(the only good thing about them). All the fulani need do is to bring some snacks for the governor. Ask oba Elegushi.
If you know you know. cheesy
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Femeto: 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Hypocrite but when they said they were Fulanis you believed? Keep fooling yourself.
Who told you I believed. Investigation hasn't been concluded so he should keep his mouth shot. Every one connected to that incident is only using them say them say to conclude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by UncommonLogic: 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
All criminals are now Fulani herdsmen. You must be a fool and a retard to believe that all of a sudden all criminals are now Fulani herdsmen. All the professional criminals and kidnappers just retired for the Fulanis to take over the criminal enterprise.

This just goes to show you how shallow a lot of people are in Nigeria and one of the reasons why the country is still struck in the 18th century.

All crimes are not committed by suspected or alleged Fulani herdsmen.
Rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by abidem4real: 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:

I have said it and I will continue to say it... Fulani herdsmen are innocent. All the nonsense we read on social media is false. It's a case of give a dog a bad name and hang him... They hate the Fulanis cos of envy..

Reminds me of what my Pastor, Dr. Ebuka, told me some months ago. He told me that the Fulanis are the most hated in the Southern part of Nigeria, no thanks to envy. That whenever he reads of their persecution, the Biblical story of Joseph and his envious half brothers come to (his) mind.

According to him, Joseph (representing the Fulanis/Hausas/North), was loved so much by his father (Britain).. So much that his father, Israel(Britain), dressed him with a long coat of many colors (handing power to the North).. This act made his half brothers hate Joseph..

As if that wasn't enough, the hatred worsened when Joseph revealed to them a dream that the Sun, Moon and 11 stars bowed down to him, implying that he was born to rule... It was this "born to rule" mentality that aggravated everything! Same mentality the Fulanis have.

But I wonder why my Christian brothers who see Joseph as the Hero are hating on the Fulanis when it's obvious that both stories are similar... Hypocrisy, right?

Anyway, Nigeria go better.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by 2016v2017: 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
Perfectsouth:
sometimes, it is better to keep shut and let people speculate if you are stupid or not than to open your mouth and let people confirm their speculations..

Whatever you say o governor is correct..
Even if you tell us there hasn't been killings in ibadan neither is there herdsmen, you are also correct
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by UncommonLogic: 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
Many crimes have been covered up by simply blaming Fulani. What a country. Then they wonder why we are so backward and why the west is so forward moving.
In the west, nothing is assumed, you will investigate each crime instead of rushing to blame some unseen Suspected or alleged Fulani herdsmen.

Only God knows how many were actually killed by Fulanis and how many were killed by friends, family members and other criminals and simply just cry out that Fulani herdsmen did it.
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Asgard13: 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
Iamgrey5:
So The Nations newspaper is reputable all of a sudden. it's no longer Tinubu propaganda machine. cheesy

You need ask yourself why those blogs stopped reporting about Wakali since last week First

THE NATION IS YORUBA MEDIA OUTLET.. AND DISHES PROPAGANDA FOR OR AGAINST DEPENDS ON WHICH SIDE

BLOGS KE

IS LIKE YOU DONT KNOW LAGOS IBADAN BROWN ENVELOPED JOURNALIST THAT KILL UNFAVORABLE STORY

THEYRE TRYING SO HARD TO KILL WAKILL STORY
AND ALSO IGBOHO COWARDICE .. NOT FACING WAKILL

AS I TYPE THIS JUST GOT CONFIRMATION THAT Wkill STILL REIGNS SUPREME IN IBARAPA LAND

GUESS YOU DONT KNOW YOURE A LIAR HERE NOW.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Oblang(m): 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
Odua1stson:
This bastard will not die well, everybody knows say nah fulani killed this man and you dey there dey deny sey no be dem, dis guy na confirmed fulani slave.
All yoruba betrayals will never know peace and all they have will perish

"Everybody know say na Fulani". How did u know it's Fulani? Were u there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Iamgrey5(m): 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
Asgard13:

THE NATION IS YORUBA MEDIA OUTLET.. AND DISHES PROPAGANDA FOR OR AGAINST DEPENDS ON WHICH SIDE

BLOGS KE

IS LIKE YOU DONT KNOW LAGOS IBADAN BROWN ENVELOPED JOURNALIST THAT KILL UNFAVORABLE STORY

THEYRE TRYING SO HARD TO KILL WAKILL STORY
AND ALSO IGBOHO COWARDICE .. NOT FACING WAKILL

AS I TYPE THIS JUST GOT CONFIRMATION THAT Wkill STILL REIGNS SUPREME IN IBARAPA LAND

GUESS YOU DONT KNOW YOURE A LIAR HERE NOW.
All the news about South West with sensational headlines and half truths have been carried by "Lagos Ibadan express way newspapers) and questionable blog sites.
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by capitalzero: 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
Kriss216:
It is now obvious, all Southern leaders are Fulani slaves!

God bless MNK
God bless Igboho

Makinde is a fool. When did he become commissioner of police to issue such statement? If in the future, criminals are arrested and they are happened to be fulani, what is he going to say then?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Ideadoctor(m): 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
Odua1stson:
This bastard will not die well, everybody knows say nah fulani killed this man and you dey there dey deny sey no be dem, dis guy na confirmed fulani slave.
Amen
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Asgard13: 2:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Iamgrey5:
All the news about South West with sensational headlines and half truths have been carried by "Lagos Ibadan express way newspapers) and questionable blog sites.

AND THE LAST WE HEARD OF WAKILL IS THAT HE HAS A REDTAPE AS BOUNDARY BETWEEN YORUBA COMMUNITY AND HIS CONQUERED COMMUNITIES AND NO ONE DARES..

EVEN STATIONED AMOTEKUN ARE TOO SCARED TO ATTACK OR GO NEAR HIS COMMUNITIES

WHAT MATTERS IS THAT
WAKILL IS ALIVE
HIS COMMUNITY ARE SAFE FROM YORUBA PEOPLE

THATS ALL

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by mike404(m): 2:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Odua1stson:
SOUTH WESTERN YOUTHS ARM YOURSELF. THESE PEOPLE DON BUY SOUTHERN POLITICIANS FINISH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Tareq1105: 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
angry

Senseless man

Who is now responsible?

We are tired of this unholy alliance with savage killers!

Share this nonsense and let everyone go there separate ways in peace.

We don't need their cow meat, we can make our own.

I'm highly disappointed in Makinde.

Makinde signed Anti Open Grazing Act but yet to arrest one cow.

My disappointment in him is beyond repair bcoz as a PDP governor (opposition), I expect him to be at the forefront while the other 5 governors elected under APC would be behind him.
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Iamgrey5(m): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
Asgard13:

AND THE LAST WE HEARD OF WAKILL IS THAT HE HAS A REDTAPE AS BOUNDARY BETWEEN YORUBA COMMUNITY AND HIS CONQUERED COMMUNITIES AND NO ONE DARES..

EVEN STATIONED AMOTEKUN ARE TOO SCARED TO ATTACK OR GO NEAR HIS COMMUNITIES

WHAT MATTERS IS THAT
WAKILL IS ALIVE
HIS COMMUNITY ARE SAFE FROM YORUBA PEOPLE

THATS ALL
I see

Where are those Yoruba communities he "redtaped"
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Felabarmudia: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Tareq1105: 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
capitalzero:

Makinde is a fool. When did he become commissioner of police to issue such statement? If in the future, criminals are arrested and they are happened to be fulani, what is he going to say then?

If Buhari had not been allowed to rule many would have been saying he would have solved all our problems.

The same goes for Makinde. Many thought he was young with programs to solve the challenges of the State but now we've started seeing his shortcomings and incapacity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by seguno2: 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
BraggaJ:
The way Makinde kiss Fulani ass nawadays eh, I don't understand. Maybe he has one of them as a girlfriend. He is so afraid to offend them that, since he signed the anti open-grazing law in his state two years ago, not a single cow has been arrested for violating it. That's why herdsmen are roaming about the state and creating problems. I just don't understand.

Maybe the useless governor was that small boy using cow urine to shower in one picture like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Advocate500: 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:

I have said it and I will continue to say it... Fulani herdsmen are innocent. All the nonsense we read on social media is false. It's a case of give a dog a bad name and hang him... They hate the Fulanis cos of envy..

Reminds me of what my Pastor, Dr. Ebuka, told me some months ago. He told me that the Fulanis are the most hated in the Southern part of Nigeria, no thanks to envy. That whenever he reads of their persecution, the Biblical story of Joseph and his envious half brothers come to (his) mind.

According to him, Joseph (representing the Fulanis/Hausas/North), was loved so much by his father (Britain).. So much that his father, Israel(Britain), dressed him with a long coat of many colors (handing power to the North).. This act made his half brothers hate him..

As if that wasn't enough, the hatred worsened when Joseph revealed to them a dream that the Sun, Moon and 11 stars bowed down to him, implying that he was born to rule... It was this "born to rule" mentality that aggravated everything! Same mentality the Fulanis have.

But I wonder why my Christian brothers who see Joseph as the Hero are hating on the Fulanis when it's obvious that both stories are similar... Hypocrisy, right?

not only your pastor ebuka, na ebucap ,you guy's are really a very big problem to the development of this country, advice your brother's to give birth to children they can take care of abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by sulaak(m): 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nigeria is a mess-up country, shouldn't this announcement be coming from the Police investigation.

The SW governors have already agreed with their Northerner counterpart to ignore the insecurity in the SW and paint Fulani's herdsmen as victims.
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
I'm not arguing who is suffering the most from the Fulanis in the bush and the one's in Aso Rock,
I refuse to do that

The people killing us are telling us we are the ones enjoying banditry!!!

We need to wake up FAST

SoulMus:

Which Local Government exactly in Nigeria is not feeling the heat of insecurity?! Yoruba barely gets proper media coverage

Oyigbo as an example, close to 3 months Ibos got locked up for fighting Northerners, and as much as Ipob spoke. It was debunked as fake news

Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by juman(m): 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
I dont believe him.
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by backnbeta(f): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
BraggaJ:
Real education happens when you pick up a fact here, and another fact there, and put them together and get an insight. However, our polithiefcians don't seem to put information together to get an insight, their sycophancy stinks to high heavens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by UncommonLogic: 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
This story was on the front page and now it disappeared.

Lmao...see the so called Nigerian youths hiding from the truth. They prefer lies, rumors and speculation as long as it satisfy their own biases and preferred narrative.

Smh...
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Upton: 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:

According to him, Joseph (representing the Fulanis/Hausas/North), was loved so much by his father (Britain).. So much that his father, Israel(Britain), dressed him with a long coat of many colors (handing power to the North).. This act made his half brothers hate him..

Gibberish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NAF Conducts Exercise Steel Dome At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(photos) / Supreme Court Shifts Judgement On Naira Swap To 10am / 12 Soldiers Killed In Doka, Kaduna Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.