Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde (24268 Views)

Aborode Father: What I Told Sunday Igboho After My Son Was Murdered By Herdsmen / Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killing Of Enugu Pregnant Woman – Group / "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by PrinceGallant: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
All of a sudden, everybody became saints and every crime committed is blamed on Fulanis as if there were no kidnappers, bandits, assassins, and other criminals in this land before.

Unfortunately, when you speak truth, the bad people who are bent to create mischief on our land will insult you just because you did not go in line with them. See how these warmongers are lambasting the governor for saying the truth.

Woe unto liars who are bent on causing fitnah on our land, woe unto them, woe unto them.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by HBB1(m): 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
Iamgrey5:
According to Makinde, he said the father told him last week that it was political.

So one of you Must be lying.

A simple search will show you Videos where the Father was interviewed!
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by luluman: 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
Akiara:
NA THEIR WAY....ITS POLITICAL SUFFERSTICATION.
Exactly the type in Imo state.
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Mrbenny001: 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fulani herdsmen are .not innocent... you're talking sheath.. Fulanis herdsmen killed people in Benue and they own up to it..they killed several in southern Kaduna..and Katsina aswell...Katsina Governor and zamfara counterpart gave fulani kidnerpers amnesty... everyone knows that.. why are you posting rubbish here.. supporting evil.. they will get to you.. don't worry.. they will attack you and rape your people... Keep supporting them..mad man
SilverNorGold:

I have said it and I will continue to say it... Fulani herdsmen are innocent. All the nonsense we read on social media is false. It's a case of give a dog a bad name and hang him... They hate the Fulanis cos of envy..

Reminds me of what my Pastor, Dr. Ebuka, told me some months ago. He told me that the Fulanis are the most hated in the Southern part of Nigeria, no thanks to envy. That whenever he reads of their persecution, the Biblical story of Joseph and his envious half brothers come to (his) mind.

According to him, Joseph (representing the Fulanis/Hausas/North), was loved so much by his father (Britain).. So much that his father, Israel(Britain), dressed him with a long coat of many colors (handing power to the North).. This act made his half brothers hate him..

As if that wasn't enough, the hatred worsened when Joseph revealed to them a dream that the Sun, Moon and 11 stars bowed down to him, implying that he was born to rule... It was this "born to rule" mentality that aggravated everything! Same mentality the Fulanis have.

But I wonder why my Christian brothers who see Joseph as the Hero are hating on the Fulanis when it's obvious that both stories are similar... Hypocrisy, right?

Anyway, Nigeria go better.
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Asswipemod: 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
It is so sad that peaceful fulani people are being labelled killers by indigenes who most of the times are the real killers.

Political thugs now blame fulani after committing crimes for their master.

Let it be known that Most of the robberies on benin ore road are done by indigenes but these indigenes have found a creative way to blame fulanis through the help of FAKENEWS.

May God help Children of satan, i just hope their FAKENEWS wont create war oneday in Nigeria.

So you want to believe the lies of a politician? Its all lies. The indigene of the place know who killed the man and its Fulani. They want to change the narrative so as to save face and justify Makinde's ineptness. Its all lies. I am sure they have either contacted the bereaved father to intimidate him or bribe him into corroborating the new narrative.

All this so that Sunday's effort will be rubbished and so that Makinde will recover his credibility.
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by luluman: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
PureMe01:
I no get wetin I wan talk for SW/SE/SS politicians
Nothing to say, just know today that NO politician is out for anybody, but their pocket.
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by bareal(m): 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:

I have said it and I will continue to say it... Fulani herdsmen are innocent. All the nonsense we read on social media is false. It's a case of give a dog a bad name and hang him... They hate the Fulanis cos of envy..

Reminds me of what my Pastor, Dr. Ebuka, told me some months ago. He told me that the Fulanis are the most hated in the Southern part of Nigeria, no thanks to envy. That whenever he reads of their persecution, the Biblical story of Joseph and his envious half brothers come to (his) mind.

According to him, Joseph (representing the Fulanis/Hausas/North), was loved so much by his father (Britain).. So much that his father, Israel(Britain), dressed him with a long coat of many colors (handing power to the North).. This act made his half brothers hate him..

As if that wasn't enough, the hatred worsened when Joseph revealed to them a dream that the Sun, Moon and 11 stars bowed down to him, implying that he was born to rule... It was this "born to rule" mentality that aggravated everything! Same mentality the Fulanis have.

But I wonder why my Christian brothers who see Joseph as the Hero are hating on the Fulanis when it's obvious that both stories are similar... Hypocrisy, right?

So in your sofistication stage you still believe these politicians? I am so sorry for you!
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Asswipemod: 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Dude, you are so full of crap. Britain( white man) is your father. Your analogy reeks of arrogance and stupidi.ty. That is the main reason why we cannot continue to subsist (because we dont have an existence) with you guys. The born to rule mentality! See the rubbish you are spewing. It lends credence to the fact that you lot, especially you, are unintelligent. If you like, believe Makinde's twisted and political narrative. We the people know who was responsible for the death of the man and many others. We know with utmost certainty that Nigeria cannot and will never be salvaged by any politician, be it in APC or PDP. No matter the tribe. They are all liars who will go to any extent to protect their political career and the concomitant benefits.
Whether you like it or not, Nigeria will disintegrate so everyone can have peace and development. Thank you!
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by waze63(m): 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:

See madness.. Was it God that gave u this interpretation?
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by curlarpy: 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
It's like WERE dey my Governor's head...
After the deceased father comes out clean clear that his son was killed by headmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Asgard13: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
Iamgrey5:
I see

Where are those Yoruba communities he "redtaped"

Don’t know?

But they’re Yoruba communities according to yoruba media
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Kay25(m): 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:

you are mad
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Raysleek: 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Joseph's destiny of greatness was for the posterity of isreal. Not to rule over his family and decimate them. Read your bible well. Joseph used his position to ensure his kinsmen were not wiped put by the famine. Even Jesus and King David are from the tribe of Judah not Joseph. Stop twisting everything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Turboking(m): 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:

for spewing this, nwanne you have forever lost your brain
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Coinbased: 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
How
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Letthrmsay(m): 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
Asgard13:

Mods...

Not only Mod,UN nko,a whole tribe u are abusing,it shows your level of upbringing,you can't abuse my tribe and will allow it slide,NL is not for your tribe alone.
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by haffaze777(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Effect of too much cow dung,please stop smoking that thing
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Aderr: 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
PrinceGallant:
All of a sudden, everybody became saints and every crime committed is blamed on Fulanis as if there were no kidnappers, bandits, assassins, and other criminals in this land before.

Unfortunately, when you speak truth, the bad people who are bent to create mischief on our land will insult you just because you did not go in line with them. See how these warmongers are lambasting the governor for saying the truth.

Woe unto liars who are bent on causing fitnah on our land, woe unto them, woe unto them.
You are saying rubbish. The fulanis themselves have owned up to several massacres in the past. They rejoice in it thinking they could do anything and get away with it. They attracted the wrong kind of attention. Now the heat is on them.
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Gandollaar(f): 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
bigfish3k:

My guy forget political talk.
Anything can be labeled to a dead man
He isn't here to defend himself
Even if he is a politician. Is he supposed to have been killed?
Isn't Olu falae a politician? Wasn't he kidnapped?
I just don't get this hullabaloo about him been a politician and therefore deserves to die.
So all these people that died in Benue and so many other places are politicians too.

My God. I give up on your level of rationality

And again, Why didn't makinde say this all these while but only after the political juggernauts from the north have visited him.

The south is a total sell out
Iamgrey5 has been running upandan like a headless chicken for some time now. Maybe he's having withdrawal symptoms.
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Gandollaar(f): 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
Makinde is a goat.
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:

I feel it in my gut. You work for the CIA operatives who have said Nigeria will divide at a previously specified date. You are doing a good job.
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by haffaze777(m): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mrbenny001:
Fulani herdsmen are .not innocent... you're talking sheath.. Fulanis herdsmen killed people in Benue and they own up to it..they killed several in southern Kaduna..and Katsina aswell...Katsina Governor and zamfara counterpart gave fulani kidnerpers amnesty... everyone knows that.. why are you posting rubbish here.. supporting evil.. they will get to you.. don't worry.. they will attack you and rape your people... Keep supporting them..mad man

That guy is fulani herdsmen himself

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
EcoBrick:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/02/20/ibarapa-herdsmen-not-responsible-for-aborodes-killing-makinde/

Must be something in the water supply of Oyo state government house, because Makinde supposedly had a functional brain between his ears when he first got to Agodi...
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by ahiboilandgas: 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
BraggaJ:
The way Makinde kiss Fulani ass nawadays eh, I don't understand. Maybe he has one of them as a girlfriend. He is so afraid to offend them that, since he signed the anti open-grazing law in his state two years ago, not a single cow has been arrested for violating it. That's why herdsmen are roaming about the state and creating problems. I just don't understand.
stupidty so the father of the late dr is also a fulani was licker abi? Or u just be idoit
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Mrpojj(m): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:

U be corporate mumu
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Make your papa go contest, if he is any better?

Atleast your papa is such a low life he can't contest by your own submission.
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
SilverNorGold:

You've started again with your nonsense.
So who did Joseph kill to become "born to rule" he saw in his dream?
Joseph ran when offered sex by his master's wife while your fulani have been raping people's wives and daughters.
Lastly, Joseph through his dream was able to save his family and Africa's oldest civilisation from famine while your fulani are actually aggressively pushing Africa's largest economy.
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
Haaaaa,Yoruba ! This is really sad ! The choice is ours to make : slavery or freedom ! Makinde,o ni sorire !
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by witworth(m): 1:04am On Feb 21, 2021
The so called governor said it's not the herdsmen that killed the man just because the father of the man said the killing of his son is political. And they are still investigating and unable to find the killers.
Who is dumbest here.
The governor or the father .
Coz none of Dem can still prove its not the fulanis
And the fulanis are still the number one suspect.
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by oladeebo: 1:21am On Feb 21, 2021
SilverNorGold:

...pity for ignoramus, Fulani killed day by day, thee Sutan confirmed that ten of the criminals Fulani were 7. why cooking lie and for who to eat?
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by oladeebo: 1:39am On Feb 21, 2021
my dear governor pls stop.
all Fulani were bad, because no Fulani can swear of not destroyed farm attack farmers no one of them, I urged the governor to take his visit to our farm and forest to see for himself, Fulani till tomorrow cut banana, pawpaw, etc down anywhere they come across them in the forests, and all the cana water trees were been cut by the Fulani, if you have only water point in your area Fulani will spoiled it and no one can talk and be saved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court Shifts Judgement On Naira Swap To 10am / 12 Soldiers Killed In Doka, Kaduna Village / Examination Malpractice In Nigeria :: Who Is To Be Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.