Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde (24270 Views)

Aborode Father: What I Told Sunday Igboho After My Son Was Murdered By Herdsmen / Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killing Of Enugu Pregnant Woman – Group / "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by PrinceGallant: 9:14am On Feb 21, 2021
Aderr:
You are saying rubbish. The fulanis themselves have owned up to several massacres in the past. They rejoice in it thinking they could do anything and get away with it. They attracted the wrong kind of attention. Now the heat is on them.

Thanks for identifying yourself as one of those that bent on creating mischief on our land. Did I absolve Fulanis from the crimes? Rather, I said that numbers of criminals are hiding under the fulanis. Keep beating drum of war, when it breaks out, your eyes will clear
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Aderr: 10:47am On Feb 21, 2021
PrinceGallant:

Thanks for identifying yourself as one of those that bent on creating mischief on our land. Did I absolve Fulanis from the crimes? Rather, I said that numbers of criminals are hiding under the fulanis. Keep beating drum of war, when it breaks out, your eyes will clear
And what do you have to say to your Fulani masters that have been beating the drums of war since 1960, you asslicker? Is it not clearing from their eyes now?
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Aderr: 10:50am On Feb 21, 2021
CharlesRyder:

Must be something in the water supply of Oyo state government house, because Makinde supposedly had a functional brain between his ears when he first got to Agodi...
He wasn't at anytime a smart one. He just benefited from the fallout of Ajimobi's misrule and arrogance.
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by LastProphet: 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
SilverNorGold:

I have said it and I will continue to say it... Fulani herdsmen are innocent. All the nonsense we read on social media is false. It's a case of give a dog a bad name and hang him... They hate the Fulanis cos of envy..

Reminds me of what my Pastor, Dr. Ebuka, told me some months ago. He told me that the Fulanis are the most hated in the Southern part of Nigeria, no thanks to envy. That whenever he reads of their persecution, the Biblical story of Joseph and his envious half brothers come to (his) mind.

According to him, Joseph (representing the Fulanis/Hausas/North), was loved so much by his father (Britain).. So much that his father, Israel(Britain), dressed him with a long coat of many colors (handing power to the North).. This act made his half brothers hate him..

As if that wasn't enough, the hatred worsened when Joseph revealed to them a dream that the Sun, Moon and 11 stars bowed down to him, implying that he was born to rule... It was this "born to rule" mentality that aggravated everything! Same mentality the Fulanis have.

But I wonder why my Christian brothers who see Joseph as the Hero are hating on the Fulanis when it's obvious that both stories are similar... Hypocrisy, right?

Anyway, Nigeria go better.

God must punish you and your entire household the way Fulani's punished my cousin and his entire family in the bush after obajana kogi state. Thunder will visit you this year no matter where you hide. The money you collected to paint Fulani image white must bring sorrow to your family and upon your head in Jesus mighty name - Amen!
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by PrinceGallant: 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
Aderr:
And what do you have to say to your Fulani masters that have been beating the drums of war since 1960, you asslicker? Is it not clearing from their eyes now?

You keep exposing yourself, your words 'Fulani masters', 'asslicker', have revealed your identity. It's glaring that you are bickering and seeking vengeance for what your fathers experienced in the hands of 'Fulani Masters' in 1967-70. If you think we; Yorubas are going to avenge that for you by instigating us, you have missed the road.
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Aderr: 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
PrinceGallant:

You keep exposing yourself, your words 'Fulani masters', 'asslicker', have revealed your identity. It's glaring that you are bickering and seeking vengeance for what your fathers experienced in the hands of 'Fulani Masters' in 1967-70. If you think we; Yorubas are going to avenge that for you by instigating us, you have missed the road.
I am definitely more Yoruba than you. Which 1967- 1970? This exposes as an asslicker. You are expecting Yoruba's to keep quiet as Fulani's wreak havoc on our land, you are advising Yoruba to suffer meekly and then you have no words against the illiterate dirty Fulani's stealing and destroying in Yoruba land. Why don't you tell the fulanis not to beat the drum of war? It is people like you that make the illiterate dirty monkeys to feel they can do as they like across Nigeria, you bloody asslicking coward.
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by PrinceGallant: 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
Aderr:
I am definitely more Yoruba than you. Which 1967- 1970? This exposes as an asslicker. You are expecting Yoruba's to keep quiet as Fulani's wreak havoc on our land, you are advising Yoruba to suffer meekly and then you have no words against the illiterate dirty Fulani's stealing and destroying in Yoruba land. Why don't you tell the fulanis not to beat the drum of war? It is people like you that make the illiterate dirty monkeys to feel they can do as they like across Nigeria, you bloody asslicking coward.

Kòsí bi a ti máa ṣe ebòlò, ti ko ni run'gbẹ. I won't translate that proverb to you, cos you said you are more Yoruba than myself. That proverb has answered you.
Re: Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde by Aderr: 6:25am On Feb 24, 2021
PrinceGallant:

Kòsí bi a ti máa ṣe ebòlò, ti ko ni run'gbẹ. I won't translate that proverb to you, cos you said you are more Yoruba than myself. That proverb has answered you.

That proverb is exactly for you, you sellout. Why are the Fulani's not cautioning their own people. If your loved ones had been a victim, you wouldn't say that.
Anyway, Ile to ban toro, omo ale ibe ni ko ti dagba.
No need to translate that proverb for you. I can see the bolded are now many and grown up in Yorubaland. They would not care to give up their ancestral land to fulanis out of cowardice. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only True Federalism Can Resolve Nigeria’s Problems – Ambode / Federal Government's Effort To Secure Nigeria Highlighted / APC Lays Four Count "Criminal Charges" Against R-APC In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.