Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

I Am Caught Between Three Men Because I Just Have To Survive-pls Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Caught Between Three Men Because I Just Have To Survive-pls Advise (1462 Views)

I'm Confused, I Think Am Caught In Between These Two / When They Don’t Just Have Time For You / A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Caught Between Three Men Because I Just Have To Survive-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hello ma,

Please hide my identity. I really need your help cos I am feeling so guilty. That girl's story about how she slept with her lecturer encouraged me to write my own(click here to read that story) ...maybe I can get advise on what to do... I am a four hundred level undergraduate of biochemistry in Unilag (not real name of school). My parents are Medical practitioners so they always wanted me to practice medicine. My father is a doctor, my mother is a Pharmacist.

They made me put in medicine for my jamb but after 3 attempts without luck, I had to take Biochem. They were very disappointed but then, they were still hoping, that I will somehow still do something with Biochem in the medical field.

What my parents dont know is that I am still struggling even with the Biochemistry.
Also, in my second year, my boyfriend got admission to go abroad to study, so we got engaged because we love each other so much. He is also aware that I am a virgin and wants me to be that way until marriage. We see each other like once in a year when he is able to travel to come visit.

The problem now is, I started having carry overs in some of my courses in year two. And I panicked. I did not know what to do cos it was bad. I had only one more opportunity to redo these courses or I will be transferred to another course of study,maybe Zoology.

A friend of mine introduced me to our course rep, that he can help me. And when I went to meet him, he told me he can help but...

https://livelystones.ng/2021/02/20/i-am-caught-between-three-men-because-i-just-have-to-survive-pls-advise/

Re: I Am Caught Between Three Men Because I Just Have To Survive-pls Advise by dayleke: 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Waiting for the conclusion na.... grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Caught Between Three Men Because I Just Have To Survive-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
dayleke:
Waiting for the conclusion na.... grin
Re: I Am Caught Between Three Men Because I Just Have To Survive-pls Advise by Sonnobax15(m): 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Caught Between Three Men Because I Just Have To Survive-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
hmnnnn
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Caught Between Three Men Because I Just Have To Survive-pls Advise by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
fake story
Re: I Am Caught Between Three Men Because I Just Have To Survive-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
grin grin grin
perkyB:
fake story
Re: I Am Caught Between Three Men Because I Just Have To Survive-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hmnnnnn

(1) (Reply)

Woman Cuts Off Husband's Manhood Out Of Jealousy (pictures) / Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-like Casket (Video) / After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.