Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? (1461 Views)

After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by jaelz(m): 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About M?

Ladies I would love to hear your findings and observations about your experiences

Cc: Lalasticlala, Prettythicksme Seun Onila Farano Mynd44 Lalasticlala Prettythicksme
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by TheStakeHolder(m): 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
HERE WE GO AGAIN

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by Anigreat: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
I learnt that as a man you gain nothing in dating rather you loose a whole lot. Dating and marriage favours only women.

6 Likes

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by paulolee(m): 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
learn about men?? 90% of our girls learn nothing, as long as the nexr guy gar enough cash, all the past lessons are trash

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
paulolee:
learn about men?? 90% of our girls learn nothing, as long as the nexr guy gar enough cash, all the past lessons are trash
Nigerian men are daft... undecided

You got pussiês? Then fuçk off niggers...

Anigreat:
I learnt that as a man you gain nothing in dating rather you loose a whole lot. Dating and marriage favours only women.
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by garriAndsugar: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
Men will hijack this thread as always cheesy grin
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
jaelz:
After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About M?

Ladies I would love to hear your findings and observations about your experiences

Cc: Lalasticlala, Prettythicksme Seun Onila Farano Mynd44 Lalasticlala Prettythicksme

I've learnt that no two men are the same... Try to know the man you're with better, learn to love him more... With trust and respect and loyalty... Be his strength... His shoulder to lean on... His companion and at times, partner in crime...

But this is for the sane men abroad...

I personally try to avoid Nigerian men... Yahoo boys, ritualists... Often unintelligent and unexposed... Very boring...

They are mostly poor... That's not even the problem, it's their mentality...

Imagine the few Nigerian who've commented above... Their inferiority complex... They think the only reason they are single, because they are poor... And it's mostly their zero personalities...

Bitter entities...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by Anigreat: 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
Datboredberry:

shocked

You see one of the reasons a man should never waste his precious time in relationship with you lots. Because apart from pusssy, there's nothing you people can over in a relationship. You people pride yourself with a stench pussssy hence you shamelessly asked if I got pusssies?

5 Likes

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
garriAndsugar:
Men will hijack this thread as always cheesy grin
Any other forum... The men would respect the op like civilised beings and not comment...

4 Likes

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
Anigreat:

shocked

You see one of the reasons a man should never waste his precious time in relationship with you lots. Because apart from pusssy, there's nothing you people can over in a relationship. You people pride yourself with a stench pussssy hence you shamelessly asked if I got pusssies?

See why you're daft? Lame attempt at being witty...

I asked if you have a pusṣy because you're a man... But your low IQ and desperation to broke-shame someone who would feed you and your generation... You've ended up making a mess of yourself!

Probably, you have a pusṣy... You cry like a little bitçh in heat...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
cry

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by Sanmel(f): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
Lol.. You can't be so sure you're the main one..

4 Likes

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by siofra(f): 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
Men are intrinsically the same, no matter the race or colour. Few exceptions are the different cultures.

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 01, 2022
Datboredberry:

I've learnt that no two men are the same... Try to know the man you're with better, learn to love him more... With trust and respect and loyalty... Be his strength... His shoulder to lean on... His companion and at times, partner in crime...

I personally try to avoid Nigerian men... Yahoo boys, ritualists... Often unintelligent and unexposed... Very boring...

Imagine the few Nigerian who've commented above... Their inferiority complex... They think the only reason they are single, because they are poor... And it's mostly their zero personalities...

Bitter entities...
You fit link me up with any correct foreign guy...... Nigerian guys don tire me☹️☹️☹️
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by segtech68: 3:58am On Jan 01, 2022
you will suffer for 600 years
Datboredberry:

Bitter entities...

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by Balistic4: 4:13am On Jan 01, 2022
Datboredberry:

double standard. all your threads are about men, so you spend all your time on daft people, that says a lot about you.

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by Stargurl20(f): 7:51am On Jan 01, 2022
Anigreat:
the post states " about men." Which means it is referring to ladies. Why do Nairaland men like busybody like this? Wu do una? Na men dey teach women how to be bad, yet they rant all day long.
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by Double0h7(f): 8:25am On Jan 01, 2022
I've learnt that men are really simple creatures; feed him, Bleep him and leave him alone.

I've also learnt that you need other outlets because you're man can not be your everything. Have a friend who stimulates you intellectually, and a friend you could gossip with, and just find your verbal outlet as a woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by Replacementkila: 8:30am On Jan 01, 2022
Senomi:

You fit link me up with any correct foreign guy...... Nigerian guys don tire me☹️☹️☹️
All of us na the same.. pick ur demon and manage am like that grin
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by wonseun(m): 9:52am On Jan 01, 2022
Am here to learn!
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 01, 2022
Replacementkila:

All of us na the same.. pick ur demon and manage am like that grin
There's a huge difference... You've dated foreign men to know? tongue

Senomi:

Ofcourse.. grin

Which continent?
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by Replacementkila: 10:42am On Jan 01, 2022
Datboredberry:

Ofcourse.. grin

Which continent?
So ur into matchmaking now
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
Datboredberry:

Ofcourse.. grin

Which continent?
Your favorite continent naa, I mean easygoing guys wey head no dey shark
I have a thing for artists (painters)
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

You're not bright. The question was for ladies, and the last time I checked, only women have vaginas, hence her response. Your attempt at a misconstruction of that falls flat. Terribly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2022
Sanmel:
Hmmm. This one is deep.

@topic, I don't do men, anyway, so I've learnt nothing and I don't think it'll be anything worthwhile to learn, so I don't even want to learn.

1 Like

Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by placeofallure(f): 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
Anigreat:

...you lose (not loose) a whole lot...

I've found out that men treat you as you presented yourself.

If you want to be treated as a queen, act queenly.

I can't curse any of my exes cause they never offended me. That's because largely, I respect myself.
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by MARS1(m): 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
Sanmel:
Have you been in one where he multi dates?
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by MARS1(m): 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Hmmm. This one is deep.

@topic, I don't do men, anyway, so I've learnt nothing and I don't think it'll be anything worthwhile to learn, so I don't even want to learn.
Depending on who you dates, we still have great, respectful and nice men there. You don't do men? How to you mean?
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by aimmoney9: 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2022
Datboredberry:

Bitter entities...
Same reason you are single and not married..... grin grin grin
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by aimmoney9: 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

She asked if you alone got pussies i.e the plural of what she has, only so that she would have something to be jealous of in 2022... grin grin
Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? by Starz825(m): 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
Double0h7:
I've learnt that men are really simple creatures; feed him, Bleep him and leave him alone.

I've also learnt that you need other outlets because you're man can not be your everything. Have a friend who stimulates you intellectually, and a friend you could gossip with, and just find your verbal outlet as a woman.

This is deep..
You must have been through a lot to have come to this conclusion...
And I'm beginning to believe you understand most men (if not all) so much...

For me...you are right.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Say They Prefer Dark Skin Guys / Dear Single Ladies, U Don't Have Or May Not Have Spiritual Problem / Who Fine Pass Between The Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.