Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (435 Views)

Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / Ladies Learn !happy New Year! / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by silento(m): 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
Re: . by Anigreat: 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
shocked

I hope you dont speak the way and manner you wrote this? If you do, I won't actually blame the girl for demanding such an outrageous amount of money from you just to celebrate birthday. Because naturally, girls think that guys with flawed english are naturally stupid or simp. But I am happy even with your flawed english you proved her wrong.
Re: . by SILENTandSMART2: 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
Summarize on 5 to 7 lines please

Who's going to read the epistles ? undecided
Re: . by Sacrosanct12(m): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
I was actually disappointed, after reading everything it's just this message you want to pass. This your message; highest 8 lines I have hit the nail on the head.
Re: . by JackStephans(m): 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
This one na correct igbo man.

The babe wan chop am clean mouth, but nigga na sharp man, even though e b like say im no go school. grin
Re: . by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
In summary....
Re: . by viyon02: 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

I hope you dont speak the way and manner you wrote this? If you do, I won't actually blame the girl for demanding such an outrageous amount of money from you just to celebrate birthday. Because naturally, girls think that guys with flawed english are naturally stupid or simp. But I am happy even with your flawed english you proved her wrong.
Common don't be too hard on him.
Re: . by habsydiamond(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

ah ah!! If he offend u shebi u go call am for one corner talk to am ni, why do it publicly... Thats not fair...

Re: . by Drella(m): 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
silento:
I will try my best to make this post short and brief.

There was this girl that we both Bleep each other she not my girl friend just Bleep and go
if she is i need she will let me know if i have i give her if i don't have i will tell her friends with benefit stuff.
last year oluwa showed me love and this girl has been trying to upgrade by any means to be my girlfriend after all attempt i made it know to her i can never and will never date her , because when things were bad for me she never care she was busy with other happening guys that she only come by if she sees that am beginning to do well for myself and i need a woman that can stand and build with me .

she stopped talking to me for few month until this year we started talking again ,
this time around she is always money , give money for this and that

for me i only give what i can afford to loss .
at a time if became too much i had to stop even recharging her phones

she called one day that she want to celebrate her birthday and handed me a budget of over 120k for just birthday i had to sat her and talk some sense into her ,she acted if she will put it into work so that i will think she heed to my advise and maybe give her half of it ,
shi shi i no bring later one guy gave her 20k for the so called birthday party

days come and pass the birthday reach she no do birthday party ,she called me later in the day to come and take her out am free so i drove to her place and with three of her friends i took them out we spend total of 10800naira

later in the night she called and ask me for birthday gift i told her i go still surprise her and she told me she needed a job so that she will stop begging guys for money up and down i was surprised i said anyway let me find a good work that will pay well and use it as a surprise for her

omo after one week this girl was all over my head for birthday gift i told her to relax ,next thing she stop talking to me
start to oppress me with whatsapp status omo as a guy man i have to calm down and watch

this week Wednesday a friend of my called and ask me that there was a time i told him to help look for a work for female friend of mine

i said yes , he said he had a vacancy that the old person is married and her husband want her to come over to where the husband base outside Nigeria, that the old female manager want a male to replace her but the owner insisted it must be a female because of issues he had with male mangers before so i asked this guy what the salary he said 45k

he asked me to tell the person to me him yesterday which is Friday so they will know how to arrange her meeting with the owner

omo i called this girl she no pick i send her whatsapp message she read and ignore , i even told her there was a job available
she replied me with to hell with your job and money your are heartless wicked ,
blah blah all because of birthday gift

as am talking to you i gave this link to one cool girl for my area that works at bet9ja shop the owner asked her to start work on monday so that she can spend a little time with the old manager so that she will show her some things

ladies most times biko a guy might not give u money but he can link you up with reasonable contacts
money is not everything even if i want to buy this girl gift it wont pass 5k

this very girl na nail she dey help her friend fix for one local shop for their area

Must ladies always depend on a guy that is not their husband for money?
Imagine a slayqueen asking me how guys earn money.Upon all her package,it's all from different guys' money!

By the way,I want you to write IELTS exam.I wanna see your score.
Re: . by Offpoint1: 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
Screenshot of the WhatsApp message you sent to her or this story is made up like most NL stories to attack women.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Is this the lesson you learnt here? angry Nigerian girls are truly useless.
Re: . by silento(m): 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
Drella:

Must ladies always depend on a guy that is not their husband for money?
Imagine a slayqueen asking me how guys earn money.Upon all her package,it's all from different guys' money!

By the way,I want you to write IELTS exam.I wanna see your score.

Send me link
Re: . by Drella(m): 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
silento:

Send me link

Link of what?

(1) (Reply)

What Don't You Like About Your Present Partner? / Is This True Or Not / Get A Girlfriend Now!!! For Smart Guys Only �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.