Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever (33372 Views)

My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This / Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by DenreleDave(m): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
Don't push yourself on any guy, place yourself on a platform of respect.. Don't force any guy to love u, u wash his cloth, warm his body whenever he feels cold, sex him whenever he is Hot, u cohabit with him when he has nt made any move to wife you. You don't have a plan, no focus, all you know is him. You depend on him for everything you want, you have abandoned yourself and personal development.. All you just want his make him feel okay, he keeps achieving his but your own is halted.

Pussy loses value over time, it's not worth invest your future on.. Wear and tear depreciation.

Some of you even abandoned your education for a guy because he is already rich, hence, you don't need a certificate, you don't need a skill, you don't need any hustle... It will shock you when he starts treating you like a trash.

Short story: I have a female frnd (Shola, nt real name), she has a frnd (bisi). Bisi met a guy when he was in school, well to do guy. Bisi got pregnant for him and she dropped out coz the guy is very okay... The guy even rented a shop for her and fast forward, he started misbehaving.. The girl na drop out, she no get any skill notin notin.. All she have is herself and what she offered the guy (pussy). Even their kid is with her mother since the guy has finally ignored her.. Bisi came to Shola now coz she needs a place to stay and a job.. Shola was like when Bisi dey enjoy her man, the money n all, Bisi no remember her but Shola helped her secured a job now sha..

My point : don't let any guy deceive you with I will take care of you.. I will set up for you, you don't need any skill or cert... Don't sacrifice your future for money, develop yourself...

Don't let guys see you as an object of ridicule.. The truth is once serious guys hear that u r a single mother or hear a story that one guy housed u for like years and he didn't marry, he will think twice about you..

Moreover don't live your life for a man, live because you are a lady of value which no man can toss any how..

Be wise..... Don't sacrifice your future on the altar of love... Build yourself.. Respect yourself.. See ur man as a co-factor not as the main determinant..

We are all men and women of value

236 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nice write up.. thanks for the reminder tongue tongue tongue.
Ladies now a days, really need to add more values to themselves.. sincerely sad sad..
Most females out there now, are filled with misplaced priorities.. even in sch, but once u are well groomed, you won't fall peer pressure easily..
Money, money money, everyone shouting give me the bag undecided undecided undecided, as if someone collected their bags in the first place.. undecided undecided. Well, I can't blame them, the situation of the country self is not pleasing at all..
Thanks once again, for the reminder..

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by McBrooklyn(m): 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
Preach sis.. I hope all these daughters of Jezebel pay heed to this before it's too late..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Ishilove: 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Tell this to Chioma

Some of you even abandoned your education for a guy because he is already rich, hence, you don't need a certificate, you don't need a skill, you don't need any hustle... It will shock you when he starts treating you like a trash.
The only thing she is known for is being Davido's girlfriend and mother of his illegitimate child.

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by McBrooklyn(m): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ishilove:

The only thing she is known for is being Davido's girlfriend and mother of his illegitimate child.

Too much spite towards a fellow woman all in a sentence.. Smh angry

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nice write-up, when i see girls living with a man that hasn't married them in the name of boyfriend i feel pity for them, they're wasting their fruitful years on a man who only sees them as a sex object,
most of the times these men end up dumping them for other ladies who know their worth.
You keep preaching but they wont listen.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Ishilove: 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
McBrooklyn:

Too much spite towards a fellow woman all in a sentence.. Smh angry
Am I lying?

83 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lol. Just see me as an equal.
I don't want or need any worship from a man.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Phenomenal16(f): 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Thanks honey... We keep learning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Premiumwriter: 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
MoodyQueen:
pesin go pay ur bride price and u want make him see u as equal?

For which planet?

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by McBrooklyn(m): 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ishilove:

Am I lying?

She's known to be a chef too ma'am and correct me if I'm wrong she has few endorsement deals as well.. And besides no publicity is really a bad publicity

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Ishilove: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
McBrooklyn:

She's known to be a chef too ma'am and correct me if I'm wrong she has few endorsement deals as well.. And besides no publicity is really a bad publicity
Lol. She is a chef because her lover came online and raved about her cooking. I can cook well too but does that make me a chef? As for the endorsements, also her lover's influence.

121 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by paulolee(m): 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
nice and thanks for such post

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
Premiumwriter:
pesin go pay ur bride price and u want make him see u as equal?

For which planet?

Well who was it that started the tradition?
And who's at the receiving end?

Lastly, who's asking men to pay the bride price?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by DenreleDave(m): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
MoodyQueen:

And what u can offer is what matters most

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by DenreleDave(m): 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
McBrooklyn:

Forget it.. Davido made her known jare.. She is known for notin except for Davido

48 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by DenreleDave(m): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Thanks honey... We keep learning

My crush

How enugu
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Premiumwriter: 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
MoodyQueen:

Well who was it that started the tradition?
And who's at the receiving end?

Lastly, who's asking men to pay the bride price?

that is nobody's problem.

Tell your father that you want to be equal with your hubby. He should not take any bride price. And you too, contribute equally with your hubby and share the bills during and after marriage. Maybe then we can think about the equality

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Premiumwriter:
that is nobody's problem.

Tell your father that you want to be equal with your hubby. He should not take any bride price. And you too, contribute equally with your hubby and share the bills during and after marriage. Maybe then we can think about the equality

Okay.

Since you wouldn't accept your wife as an equal because you paid her bride price, well then you should have no qualms accepting other women.

After all, you only paid your wife's bride price.

So let's take about equality for other women.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

And what u can offer is what matters most

I can offer the same thing a man can offer.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by fati2001(m): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ishilove:
Am I lying?
NO

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Froshloaded: 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:
Don't push yourself on any guy, place yourself on a platform of respect.. Don't force any guy to love u, u wash his cloth, warm his body whenever he feels cold, sex him whenever he is Hot, u cohabit with him when he has nt made any move to wife you. You don't have a plan, no focus, all you know is him. You depend on him for everything you want, you have abandoned yourself and personal development.. All you just want his make him feel okay, he keeps achieving his but your own is halted.

Pussy loses value over time, it's not worth invest your future on.. Wear and tear depreciation.

Short story: I have a female frnd (Shola, nt real name), she has a frnd (bisi). Bisi met a guy when he was in school, well to do guy. Bisi got pregnant for him and she dropped out coz the guy is very okay... The guy even rented a shop for her and fast forward, he started misbehaving.. The girl na drop out, she no get any skill notin notin.. All she have is herself and what she offered the guy (pussy). Even their kid is with her mother since the guy has finally ignored her.. Bisi came to Shola now coz she needs a place to stay and a job.. Shola was like when Bisi dey enjoy her man, the money n all, Bisi no remember her but Shola helped her secured a job now sha..

My point : don't let any guy deceive you with I will take care of you.. I will set up for you, you don't need any skill or cert... Don't sacrifice your future for money, develop yourself...

Don't let guys see you as an object of ridicule.. The truth is once serious guys hear that u r a single mother or hear a story that one guy housed u for like years and he didn't marry, he will think twice about you..

Moreover don't live your life for a man, live because you are a lady of value which no man can toss any how..

Be wise..... Don't sacrifice your future on the altar of love... Build yourself.. Respect yourself.. See ur man as a co-factor not as the main determinant..

We are all men and women of value

Cc: lalasticlala seun Mynd44. Can this get to the promised land

Cc: Amatarasha makydebbie capslocked Froshloaded angelEmade ZINIBANKS Harlequeen moodyqueen Onyi22 (very important) 1sharon

Well said bro

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by MiaB(f): 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Really good write up

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by naptu2: 5:03am On Jun 18, 2020
Ishilove:

Am I lying?

Yes you are. Well, maybe not lying, but you are mistaken (and this is the second time that you are making this mistake grin).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by stella55(f): 8:27am On Jun 18, 2020
thanks for this love, we will keep trying our best
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by joseph1832(m): 8:58am On Jun 18, 2020
Personally I believe this post by the OP goes both ways. This doesn't just apply to women but men as well.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by GeniusWeb: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
kiss
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by mikeycharles(m): 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
Can we also adopt the culture of punishing all these men that perpetrate evil, some girls travel to Italy and become objects of sexual perversion to men but only the girls are punished while we hear nothing about the men that actually commit these crimes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Uyi168: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
If the topic is not on relationship, sex or marriage..
Count an average black man out..

16 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ / I Am In Love With An Older Lady / 5 Reasons Why You May End-up In A Bad Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.